Our first fight

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read, remember they are both human and no relationship is perfect. Couples fight but when Love is Real it always wins. Enjoy!!


 

Chanyeol had woken up to use the restroom, he walked out of the huge, messy room, and into the living room. Not realizing there was a bathroom in the room he had just been in.  Last night the suite had looked absolutely beautiful, but now he looked at it during the day it was breathtaking. He couldn't believe how amazing this suite was, well he couldn't expect less, since it was the whole top floor.

 

After finding the bathroom he felt like he needed to knock his whole hotel building down and rebuild it. He walked back into the living, and walked to the piano room admiring the view and the chandelier hanging on top of it.

 

He then walked to the huge living with the TV in it, he walked to a table that was filled with pictures frames. He expected to see pictures of Luhan, but to his surprise it was filled with pictures of Kyungsoo and Kris. He looked at each pictures carefully, there were pictures of when they graduated elementary, middle school, high school, and college. He then saw some pictures of their wedding, Kyungsoo and Kris wearing matching suits, both smiling, they looked happy and so in love.

 

Chanyeol was feeling a little angry, he then looked at a picture that was taken outside of the hotel. He was the grand opening of their hotel, Kyungsoo and Kris holding big scissors and posing to cut the red ribbon. He picked up the picture and looked at it once more, behind it was a picture of the two of them kissing in the snow. Chanyeol put the picture down in anger, he hated seeing these pictures. He hated how much Kyungsoo talked about Kris and he hated how much Kris was around.

 

He felt small hands on his shoulder, he turned around and was face to face with Kyungsoo who was smiling at him. Kyungsoo got on his tiptoes and kissed Chanyeol. Chanyeol kissed him back, after a couple of minutes the two separated. Kyungsoo looked at the pictures beside him, he smiled and cooed at the picture of him and Kris on their first day of middle school.

 

“I forgot these were here!” He said as he picked one up and smiled.

 

If Chanyeol was angry before, it didn't compare to what it felt like now.

 

“Kyungsoo I want you and I, to own my hotel. I want to make you one of the owners.” Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol confused.

 

“Chanyeol I appreciate that but that would be too much work for me. I wouldn't have any time with Hari or Luhan and Sehun.”

 

Chanyeol was a little annoyed that Kyungsoo was not understanding what he was trying to say.

 

“No, what I mean is, sell your half of the hotel. Then come to my hotel.” Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol even more confused now, sell his half of his hotel? He and Kris had worked so hard to build this, he had put so much time and money into this beautiful place. He didn't want to sell it.

 

“No, Chanyeol I love this place, why would I sell it?” He asked a little upset at his fiance.

 

“Because Soo we are getting married, and quite frankly I am tired of you spending too much time with Kris.” He said as he walked away from Kyungsoo, not knowing where he was going.

 

“I'm sorry, what?” Kyungsoo asked as he turned around and followed Chanyeol for answers.

 

“Kyungsoo I love you! But I feel like I am always competing with Kris. With everything, with spending time with you, with Luhan, and now with a hotel that the two of you share.”

 

Chanyeol yelled at him, Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol with his doe like eyes looking scared, he could feel tears coming down his cheeks.

 

“Since when have you felt this way?” He asked.

 

“I don't know, I just know that at first it was okay, then it just become too much for me to handle. I feel like Kris’ the perfect man, you say you love me. But then why do you spend so much time with him?”

 

Kyungsoo knew that Chanyeol had a right to be upset, but he was angry. He had warned him before they even started dating, that his relationship with Kris was not a normal one. And he had accepted it, so why the sudden change?

 

“Are you kidding me? We have a child together!”

 

“Yeah, and so do we!”

 

The two looked at each other, they had never had any type of argument before. But neither planned on backing down.

 

“Chanyeol, I warned you! Even before we started dating, that Kris and I had a different type of relationship. I told you that we weren't a normal divorced couple. And you accepted that! Why are doing this to me now?” He yelled in anger, tears going down his cheek, not understanding how things got this way.

 

“Kyungsoo, I love you, I do, but I can't share you anymore. I can't stand the fact that you spend time with him at work and outside of work. I am going to be your husband I should be the one who sees you all the time.”

 

“So, what? Are you going to make me choose?”

 

Kyungsoo asked quietly with tears in his eyes, Chanyeol was in pain he hated seeing Kyungsoo like this. But he needed to stand his ground.

 

“Yes, Kyungsoo. It's me or it's him. You can't have us both!”

 

There it was, one of Kyungsoo's worst nightmares. To have to choose between the love of his life or his best friend, the person who taught him to love and trust again. How could he choose between the father of his daughter or the father of his son. How could this be fair. He was in love with Chanyeol, but Kris was his best friend. He didn't want to lose Chanyeol, but could he really stand losing Kris?

 

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo with tears down his face, eyes red, and lips trembling. He wanted to go to him, but he couldn't, not until he chose him and only him. Chanyeol could feel his own hot tears coming down his face.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head in disbelief, still trying understand whether he was having a nightmare or if it was real life.

 

“I pick..” he took a second to think, to process what was going on in his head. He loved Chanyeol so much more than his own life, but he couldn't stop talking to Kris he couldn't lose his best friend.

 

“ I can't! Please Chanyeol don't make me pick between the two most important men in my life.”

 

He ran to Chanyeol and hugged him, when he didn't feel Chanyeol hug him back he fell to his knees. Not being able to control his breathing, he was so upset he felt like he  was going to throw up.

 

Chanyeol couldn't believe, that Kyungsoo had not picked their love over his friend. It killed him to see Kyungsoo crying on the floor desperate for his attention.

 

“Then don't I'll pick for you.”

 

Chanyeol, went into the bedroom and shut the door he changed into his spare clothes he had brought. He could hear Kyungsoo at the door crying pounding begging him to open the door.

 

When Chanyeol opened the door, he saw the love of his life on his knees. Sobbing uncontrollably, he was breathing heavily as the tears ran down.

 

“I choose you! Please don't leave me! I need you, Hari needs her mom and dad together!”

 

Chanyeol felt guilt, he had just made Kyungsoo choose between two different loves. He bent down and hugged him, Kyungsoo was still crying uncontrollably.

 

“Kyungsoo, please calm down!” He said as he hugged the smaller man and held him tight.  It didn't matter what he said or what he did, Kyungsoo couldn't calm down. His breathing wouldn't slow down, Chanyeol was now worried.

 

He picked up Kyungsoo and put him on the bed. He took the phone beside the bed and dialed the receptionist.

 

“Mr. Do do you need breakfast?”

 

Answered the receptionist.

 

“Is Mr. Wu in today?” He asked desperately.

The woman on the other end sensed Chanyeol's desperation.

 

“Yes he is.”

 

“Please tell him to come to his suite!”

 

He hung up, Kyungsoo seemed calmer. But still breathing hard and tears still coming down. Within minutes Kris was bursting through the door. He ran to Kyungsoo he looked at Chanyeol in anger.

 

“Why is he like this?”

 

“We had an argument.” Chanyeol said looking down not being able to look him in the eye. Kris took Kyungsoo's face and squeezed it a little.

 

“Kyungsoo listen to me! It's okay, it's going to be okay!” He started humming a song that Chanyeol didn't recognize. Chanyeol noticed Kyungsoo's breathing slow down, Kris wiped the tears on Kyungsoo's face.

 

“Take deep breaths and sing Kyungie! I promise that whatever upset you, is going to be okay.”

 

Chanyeol couldn't make out the words, but he heard Kyungsoo sing. He smiled in relieved.

After Kyungsoo fell asleep Kris laid him down, he put the covers on him. And he kissed his forehead. “It will be okay Kyungie, it will always be okay! I promise.” Chanyeol saw tears in Kris’ eyes.

 

The two sat in the living in silence for what seemed like forever. Kris looked at Chanyeol in anger.

 

“ What could you guys have possibly argued about to make him this upset?”

 

Chanyeol didn't know how to tell Kris what their argument was about.

 

“You.” One simple word said it all. Kris knew what he meant by that.

 

“Why?”

 

“I made him choose between the two of us.” He said with guilt in his voice.

 

Kris couldn't believe what he was hearing.

 

“Why?”

 

“I can't stand seeing the two of you together so much, you share a first everything, you share a child, you share a damn hotel. I wanted him to become an owner of my hotel, but he refused, I got angry and made him choose.”

 

Yes, Chanyeol felt guilt. But he wasn't aware that Kyungsoo had panic attacks.

 

“The last time he had a panic attack was when he thought that Luhan was dying, as a baby Luhan got a really high fever, for a while we thought we would lose him. Kyungsoo got bad, but I was able to calm him.”

 

“I didn't know.”

 

“The first time he got a panic attack was when he thought he would lose his mom. She was in the hospital, about to die, it took hours but I calmed him down.”

 

“I get it! You know him more than I do!” Chanyeol yelled at Kris, Kris got up and punched Chanyeol in the face.

 

“No, you don't get it. I have been by his side since we were 10, yes we shared our first everything, yes we still love each other. But we both fell in love with other people. When Kyungsoo and I are together we talk about Luhan, when we are not talking about Luhan we talk about you or Suho.”

 

He said holding onto Chanyeol's shirt

 

“He only has panic attacks when he thinks or feels like he is losing someone he loves!”

 

Chanyeol stared at Kris, in shock, the words screaming in his mind. “He only had panic attacks when he feels like he is losing someone he loves.” The words repeated in his mind like a broken record.

 

“He thought he was losing you and couldn't handle it.”

 

Kris let go of Chanyeol he wanted to punch him again, he was angry he hated seeing Kyungsoo in this state.

 

“I get it, what Kyungsoo and I have is hard to understand. I won't deny that I still love him, I would give my life for my best friend. And guess what Suho knows that and understands it. Because I am in love with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter