Too many surprise for a day

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was so happy to finally be out of the operation room, he couldn’t wait for Luhan and Sehun to meet their new baby sister. Kyungsoo was so in love with his new daughter. She was the most beautiful baby he had ever seen, but then again every mother says that about their baby. Hari looked like an even mix of both him and Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo was waiting for Chanyeol get everyone and bring them to the room.

 

“Hari, I can’t wait for you to meet your brothers! They are going to love you so much!” he said as he circled his finger around her face. After a few minutes he heard the door open, he watched as Chanyeol came in with Kris, Suho and the boys. They all walked over and surrounded the bed, Chanyeol took Hari from Kyungsoo and showed her to everyone.

 

He handed her to Kris first and Kris took her, he smiled and Kyungsoo saw tears coming from his eyes. In a way Hari looked liked Luhan when he was a newborn and that mad Kris emotional, he remember the first time he held Luhan and it being the best day of his life.

Hari was absolutely beautiful.

 

“Soo, she is so beautiful!” he said not taking his eyes off her.

 

“Thank you Kris! I think so too! She looks like Lu did as a baby doesn’t she?” Kris nodded, for a moment while looking at Hari he forgot about everyone in the room except for Hari and Kyungsoo. He knew that Hari was not his but for a moment it made him think of the day they had Luhan. He couldn’t wait to see his new baby.

 

“Hi Hari, I am your uncle Kris! And if you ever need anything you can come to me!” he said then kissed her forehead, Suho went over and extend his hands, he wanted to hold her next. Kris handed Hari to Suho and then kissed him on the head and winked, Suho smiled and then looked down to Hari.

 

With being pregnant he has realized that he has gotten much more emotional, and holding Hari was not helping. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she was, he was so happy for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol and he wished that he could tell them about his baby. But he didn’t want any attention right now, Hari deserved it all. He kissed Hari on the forehead and looked at Kyungsoo!

 

“I want to keep her!” he said to Kyungsoo, he went to the small couch and told the boy to follow him so the could get a good look at her. The two sat on opposite sides of Suho and looked at Hari.

 

“You can’t I am pretty attached to her!” he said as he smiled watching his boys talking to their new sister.

 

“Kris, I hope our baby is as beautiful as Hari.” he said not realizing what he said. Kris ‘ eyes widen and he looked at Suho then Suho looked at him after realizing what he said.

 

“Suho are you expecting?” asked Kyungsoo.

 

“Ah no, I just mean when we have a baby.” Kyungsoo nodded and looked at Kris, he knew something was up. Kris had his guilty face, he would have to ask him about it later.

 

“I am 100% sure that your baby will be just as beautiful as Hari.” Chanyeol said with a smile, he knew that his best friend would be a wonderful mother someday to his own baby. He was  wonderful mom to Sehun so he knew what he was doing, he just hoped that they announce soon that they were expecting. He knew that they had been trying for a while so he hoped it happens soon.

 

“Thank you Chanyeol!”

 

Kris walked over to Kyungsoo to give him a hug and a kiss on his forehead to congratulate him on Hari. He took his hand and squeezed it when he noticed something different, he looked down to Kyungsoo’s hand and saw the engagement ring. Kyungsoo looked at him and smiled, Kris was shocked to see the ring. He knew it would happen soon but at the same time he felt a little weird about it.

 

Today had been a day down memory lane, he was starting to feel very emotional, from Kyungsoo being in labor, to holding Hari, to seeing the ring. He had all done this once before with Kyungsoo and in a way he felt jealous, but all that went away when he looked at Suho. Maybe if they would have never moved to Korea they would have fallen back in love and this would be them holding their baby girl. But it wasn’t and he was okay with that because he loved Suho and their unborn child.

 

“When did this happen?” he asked as he put his hand up showing him what he was talking about.

 

“3 hours ago. When we first held Hari.” he said with a smile and turning a little pink. Suho looked at the ring and smiled.

 

“Chanyeol, Kyungsoo congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!”

 

“Yaya! Now we really will be brother!”  both boys yelled scaring Hari, making her cry. Suho bounced her up and down then got up and walked her over to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took his baby and kissed her.

 

“Did we scare her?” asked Sehun in a sad voice.

 

“Yes but it’s okay you didn’t mean to. We just have to be quite since she is a baby and gets scared easily.” Both boys nodded, Luhan walked to Kyungsoo and gave him a kiss. Kyungsoo wrapped his free hand around Luhan and kissed him back.

 

“Maybe you should take Luhan home and let him nap then take him out for a while he hasn’t seen you in a week and he was really looking forward to seeing you!”  Kyungsoo said as he looked at Kris, he nodded agreeing to it since he missed his son.

 

“What do you think buddy?” he asked, he could tell that Luhan was tired and now he wished that he wouldn’t have dragged him out here. He had been here for more than 3 hours and that just seemed like way too much for a small boy. He looked to Sehun who also looked tired, he now felt awful they should have left and then came back to meet Hari.

 

“Yeah I like the idea of taking a nap but will you take one with me?” he asked giving Kris his best aegyo face. Kris smiled and nodded he could never say no to that face.

 

“We should go too Sehun.” Suho said

 

“Yeah I am so sleepy! Will you nap with me?” he asked with a smile.

 

“Of course sweetie!”

 

“Great now I can have Kyungsoo and Hari to myself.” Chanyeol said hugging Kyungsoo.

 

“No, the nurse is going to take Hari soon and I would like to take a nap too. Plus my dear future husband you are just avoiding the fact that you have work to do. And then tomorrow make Suho do it.” he said whispering to not upset Hari and in an angry voice to get his point across.

 

“Oh no Mr. you will not leave me with a desk full of paperwork. Plus don’t you have a meeting in an hour.” he asked

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Just because I am away doesn’t mean I do not keep up with work.” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter