Thank you my love

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cookout had been such a success that they decided that they should all get together every Sunday. They all enjoyed hanging out, talking and playing with the kids, it really seemed that the three kids loved playing with each other. The first to leave was Kai and Chen they had a meeting in the morning that they had to get ready for, after they left Tao and Xiumin said that they needed to go too since Meiling had school in the morning. Meiling was little upset she didn’t want to leave her new friends and both Luhan and Sehun didn’t want her to leave, the 3 whined that they wanted more time with each other. After agreeing that they would get together on Friday the kids seemed to be happy and left Meiling go home.

Baekhyun stayed a little longer to help clean, he and Kyungsoo were trying to get to know each other more. Kyungsoo was never one to judge people and he didn’t want to start now, he had to trust that all Baekhyun wanted was for him and Sehun to have a relationship again, and be friends with Chanyeol. After they had finished cleaning, Baekhyun went outside to look for Sehun and say goodbye, Sehun was outside playing with Luhan and Lay, Chanyeol was on the phone and Kris and Suho were being lovey dovey. Luhan saw Baekhyun walking to them and he smiled.

“Mr. Byun do you want to play chase? Uncle Lay is it.” said Luhan

“Again? But I was just it. I think it’s Sehun’s turn to be it.” he said with a pout and pointed to Sehun.

“No, no, no every time there is a new player you have to be it.” Sehun said and laughing

“Okay, I’ll be it again! How about it Baek want to play tag?” Lay asked playfully, making Baekhyun feel a little nervous.

“I was planing on going home and getting​ some work done. But if you guys really want I’ll play one game of tag. Sehun would you like me play?” he asked his son hoping he would say yes.

“Yeah! The more people play the funner the game. Play with us Baekhyun! Plus the more you play the less you plan for school tomorrow.” he said with a wide smile making Baekhyun laugh at what the boy had said.

“Don’t count on it, I already have the lesson plan for tomorrow.” Baekhyun said to the small boy.

“Okay, it’s settled Baek is playing with us. I’ll count you guys run.” the three ran to different direction. When Lay caught both Sehun and Luhan he looked for Baekhyun. When he found him, he chased him around the yard. Both boys were cheering for Baekhyun “Go Mr.Byun run away!!” Luhan called out “Yeah Baekhyun run faster!!” yelled Sehun.

Baekhyun was fast but he knew that he couldn’t run forever, since Lay was a dancer and this seemed to be a piece a cake he didn’t look tired at all. When Baekhyun felt like he was getting tired he looked behind him to see how farway Lay was he felt someone snatch him, making him and that person fall to the ground. He heard the kids laughing and he looked to see who was on top of him, Lay was looking down at him with a smile. Baekhyun was so out of breath that he didn’t move and the two just looked at each other for a while.

“You're still as beautiful as I remember” Lay said in a whisper to Baekhyun making him blush. Before Baekhyun could say or react to anything he felt two other small bodies on him, both Sehun and Luhan had come running to them, making Baekhyun smile. Lay took a hold of Luhan and tickled him and Baekhyun did the same to Sehun. Baekhyun felt like he was in heaven. He was playing with his son, making him laugh and smile. When Baekhyun stopped tickling the small boy, Sehun thought it would be a good idea to tickle Baekhyun. He loved how much his son was playing with him and at the moment he wished time would stop. When he was done he looked at Baekhyun and smiled.

“Baekhyun you are a lot of fun thank you playing with us” he said with a cheesy smile, that reminded him of his own smile. He had his smile, Baekhyun always thought that Sehun looked more like Chanyeol then him. But Sehun had his smile not Chanyeol's. Baekhyun watched as Sehun got up to chased Luhan once again.

Lay watched Baekhyun with a smile on his face,

“He’s a good kid, he’ll forgive one day.” Lay said to Baekhyun helping him up from the ground.

“I hope so.” he said looking at his watch realizing that it was almost 8 “I should go say goodbye it’s getting late.” he said as he walked to the boys.

‘It’s time for me to go, I’ll see you two at school tomorrow.” he said with a smile. Luhan smiled back and went to give him a hug. Baekhyun was caught off guard but he smiled at how sweet the boy was, he could tell that both Kyungsoo and Kris have raised their son with lots of love.

“I had fun Mr. Byun, I hope you come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter