4 Weeks later

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Kyungsoo sat at a cute little brunch restaurant waiting for his new boyfriend to arrive. They finally made it official a week and a half ago, and Kyungsoo couldn't be happier. It was amazing how different his life has become, in just 4 weeks, not only was he dating Chanyeol but Kris and Suho have made their relationship official. Unfortunately though, he couldn't share his happiness with his son, he and Kris decided that they should wait a little longer and slowly tell him. Since Kris and Suho made it official first, they would tell him about his daddy dating Suho first, then about Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and Suho agreed that they wouldn't say anything to Sehun either, Sehun considered Suho to be like a mother to him, so it might be a little hard for him. Kyungsoo looked up from his menu when he heard a “hello beautiful!” Kyungsoo looked at his boyfriend and smiled.

“Well hello beautiful stranger”  he greeted him.

Chanyeol leaned down to give Kyungsoo a kiss. Kyungsoo loved his boyfriend's lips, not only his lips, but everything about him. His kindness, the way he would text Kyungsoo to tell him he missed him, he would send flowers to his office with cute notes saying “I love you!” , he would even call him to ask for advice on Sehun. To other people it may seem like they are moving fast but to them, they are moving in the right paste. Nothing could ever ruin their happiness!

“Soo, I missed you so much!” said Chanyeol holding his boyfriend's hand.

“You just saw me last night, how could you miss me?” He chuckled.

“That was 17 hours ago, it feels like it been days!” Kyungsoo chuckle as his boyfriend pouted.

“Okay, okay stop being a baby. I missed you too!” Chanyeol smiled and kissed Kyungsoo's​ hand.

“Want to get the kids together after school today?” Asked Chanyeol while looking at his menu

“Sorry, but I can't Luhan wants to spend time with Mommy and Daddy alone today, since Kris has to go back to China on Friday for business.” Chanyeol smiled at his boyfriend a little disappointed that he wouldn't get to see him later today.

Chanyeol sometimes got a little jealous that Kris got to spend more time with his boyfriend than he did. But he also understood that they have been friends forever and have a son together. He was sure that Kris got jealous when Suho would tell him that he couldn't spend time with him because Sehun wanted his uncle Suho to play with him only. It was hard dating someone who also had a child but, he wouldn't change it for anything in the world, he loved Kyungsoo and he would be patient because he had to think about his son as well.

“Okay, maybe Suho and I can take Sehun somewhere today. He's been wanting to see his uncle.”  Chanyeol said with a huge smile on his face. The smile that Kyungsoo finds himself loving more and more everyday.

“Yeah, we can get together on Saturday for a picnic. Suho should come with us as well since he will probably miss Kris.” Chanyeol loved that his boyfriend was so kind, he always thought of other people's​ feeling.

“Yeah, he would love that. Do you know what you want to eat?” Chanyeol asked

“Yes, kimchi spaghetti!” Kyungsoo said with a wide smile.

“Sorry babe but they​ don't have that here.” He looked at the menu double checking it.

“What? All I want is kimchi spaghetti.” Kyungsoo whined,  Chanyeol looked at his boyfriend, he has never really heard him whine like that, he himself was usually the one to do it. But he had to admit, he liked seeing this new side of Kyungsoo.

“Sorry babe, want to go somewhere else?” Kyungsoo shook his head

“No, I'll just get something else.” After looking through the menu Kyungsoo decided he would get Bulgogi Jeongol.

“You know I was thinking that for our next date we could go to a musical, I know how much you love them!” Chanyeol said.

“Oh Chanyeol I would love that! But of course it would have be when Kris comes back so he can watch Luhan” kyungsoo a little sad.

“Or Suho can watch them both and they can have a sleepover at one of our houses, which mean we can also have a sleepover!” chanyeol said as he winked at his boyfriend.

“If Suho is okay with it then okay, and about that sleep over for us, I would actually like that.”

Kyungsoo said with a blush on his face. It’s weird to say but Kyungsoo really needed to have a passionate night with his boyfriend.

After their lunch got there, they changed the conversion, the couple talked about the kids and how they both turn 5 years old next month, so they wanted to give them a combined birthday party. This is of course if they both agree with it. It didn't really matter what the conversation was about they always found themselves talking about the children.

They even once talked about if they wanted more children, Chanyeol of course said yes, Kyungsoo on the other hand had said no. It wasn't that Kyungsoo didn't want another baby, but if they ended up getting married, he felt like it would be too much to have another baby since they both already have one.

Kyungsoo couldn’t concentrate on his conversation with Chanyeol, he felt a little nauseous, from his vomiting session this morning. He had diagnosed himself as catching some type of bug. (Even though this has been going on for 3 days now.) Finally their food got there and Kyungsoo digged in. They enjoyed lunch together, talking about pretty much anything, in these four weeks they have learned so much about each other's past. After they finish their lunch Chanyeol got a phone call from Suho telling him that he needed to stop slacking off and return to the office.

The couple said their goodbyes with a long passionate kiss.

 

Kyungsoo decided to go to his office as well and get some work done while he waited for Kris to finish his work,  so they can pick up their son. When he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter