I know who you are

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I have not edited this chapter yet so I apologize for any mistakes.

 

 

Sehun had woken up to the smell of French toast he smiled and went down stairs. In the kitchen he saw his mommy.  His mommy had officially moved in and he wasn't planning on leaving. Sehun's watched as Suho sang while cooking, the little boy smiled and admired how beautiful his mommy’s voice was. He was happy at the moment everything seemed perfect, but his brain couldn't help but wander off. He was thinking​ about his real mom and weather he would be at school today or if he was still sick.  

After breakfast Sehun said bye to Suho, Chanyeol took him to school like he did every morning. Sehun was looking out the window he wonder what today would be like. When they got to school Sehun walked to his classroom to expect his substitute teacher Mrs. Bing to greet him but instead it was Baekhyun greeting the students who were arriving.

Sehun stood in his place with tears in his eyes, he didn't know why he was crying but he was. He looked at him and when Baekhyun noticed him he waved at Sehun and smiled. Baekhyun's smile, the warm smile the small boy had become accustomed to. That smile was his mommy’s smile and even though he didn't think that he could call him that out loud, he was happy to see Baekhyun again. Sehun ran to Baekhyun and hugged him still crying.

It caught both Baekhyun and Chanyeol by surprise to see the boys actions.

“Don't ever leave again, the next time you leave, I won't forgive you. I thought I lost you again.’ Sehun cried in Baekhyun's arms, Baekhyun was so confused on what the boy meant by “again” he looked up to Chanyeol in question. But Chanyeol shrugged he also had no idea what was going on with his son.

“You're a bad mom for leaving twice.” He cried not realizing his own words. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun gasped at what the boy said. Did he just call Baekhyun “mom”? Baekhyun pulled the small boy away from him and looked at him confused.

“What did you say?” He asked softly. Sehun looked at Baekhyun, he had just realized what he said. There was no way he could get out of this one he thought to himself.

“I know who you are.” He said wiping tears from his face. Chanyeol looked around and saw people staring at them he went to them.

“We should talk outside.” Baekhyun looked around he could see people watching them so he got up and went to Mrs. Bing

“I'm still a little sick, would care for my children one more day?” He asked. Mrs. Bing smiled and nodded she knew that Baekhyun was Sehun’s real mom so she was happy to take over if it meant he could talk to his son.

 

The three walked out when they got outside they sat at the picnic tables. Baekhyun and Chanyeol watched Sehun who looked uncomfortable. Chanyeol didn't understand how he figured it out, how did he know who Baekhyun was?

“How?” Chanyeol asked his son. Sehun didn't want to speak but he knew he had to, he just hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble for going into his Daddy's office, that was supposed to be totally off limits to him.

“I was looking for paper in your office, I looked in your desk and found a picture of me when I was a baby. The person holding me was Mr. Byun so I just figured it out. Is it true?” The adults looked at their son still in shock on how smart their son was. Baekhyun didn't know what to say, he was feeling sick again. The following week he had not been in school, he had felt sick and for a moment he thought he was going to die. Somehow he had caught the flu from one of the kids he tutors. Maybe he wasn't completely over the flu and that's why he felt like throwing up. No, that's not it he wanted to throw up because his son knew everything.

“Yes, it's true I am your real mommy.” He said almost in tears. Everything has been such a shock that he has had no time to react to it. But now that it was processing in his head his tears were forming. He looked at the little boy he just nodded his head.

“Okay.” He said. Baekhyun and Chanyeol both looked at the boy.

“Okay?” Chanyeol asked

“Yeah, okay it's good to know.” He said. Sehun got up and took his backpack, he stood and look at Chanyeol.

“Can we can we go now?” He asked.

He knows he sounds like a brat but he didn't want to talk any longer. He was glad that Baekhyun was back, but that was all.

“No, sit.” Chanyeol said looking at his son. “Now” he demanded when the boy didn't sit down. Sehun's put his backpack down and sat back down.

Baekhyun had tears coming down his cheeks, this is definitely not the reaction he thought he would have.

“Why are you acting like Sehun. I don't remember raising you like this.” Chanyeol said he watched his son carefully. He knew there was something wrong with him.

“You must have questions, please ask and I will answer them.” Baekhyun said he still felt sick. The two looked at Sehun for what seemed like hours and he still didn't say anything. Chanyeol was starting to get frustrated at the situation.

Sehun thought that the more he knew the more questions he would have. Which probably meant that he would get closer to him. And somehow open up his heart but he couldn't he was afraid, he was afraid that he would hurt his mommy, Suho. He knew that his real mommy wasn't bad, but he also went a really long time without him. Just knowing that he's close and safe it's all the comfort that Sehun needed.

“Would you like Baekhyun to leave?” Asked Chanyeol. He was going to try something new and he hoped it would work.

“Because if you don't talk to us now he will, if you don't speak and tell us how you feel now, he will. And I don't mean leave as in go home and come back tomorrow I mean as in leave forever. Which means you won't ever get to see him again.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol in shock. But so did Sehun he had tears in his eyes, he didn't want Baekhyun to leave forever. But he was scared to hurt the one person who has taken care of him his whole life. More tears came down his cheeks, he wanted to get to know Baekhyun he wanted to hug him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter