Just the 4 of us!

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was so tired this afternoon, he was sitting on the couch rubbing his belly while watching tv. The kids were taking a nap and Chanyeol had stepped out to get some groceries for dinner. Kris had to go to China for a week and take care of some business that he has been putting off, so Suho decided that he was overworked and he needed​ a vacation and went with him. It was also the perfect time to meet Mr. and Mrs. Wu, Kyungsoo knew that Suho was nervous but he reassured him that everything would go well and that they would love him. So with them leaving that meant that Kyungsoo was left alone with Chanyeol and the kids. Which meant that they would get to spend time alone with the kids just the two of them. Kyungsoo was excited to be able to spend time with the boys alone too.

 

Kyungsoo looked at his watch and noticed that an hour had gone by and Chanyeol had yet to come back from the grocery store. He was getting ready to get up when he felt Hari kick him as soon as he removed his hand from his belly. He smiled and put his hand back on his belly

“Are you mad at mommy for not paying enough attention to you the last two days? Well I'm sorry I promise to pay more attention to you sweetie!”  he said to his baby girl. The months were going by fast and he couldn’t wait to meet Hari, and he knew that she was ready to leave her mommy's tummy as well. When Kyungsoo was about to attempt to get up again he saw a little body hiding behind the wall. Kyungsoo noticed that the small body was Sehun, Kyungsoo smiled to himself. He had to admit that he was a little nervous since he had never been left alone with the small boy.

“Well hello there sweetie! How was your nap?” he asked the small boy the same way he would have asked Luhan.

Sehun moved his head to look at Kyungsoo he was a little nervous to be alone with his future new mommy. He liked Kyungsoo a lot he was alway nice to him and he loved watching Kyungsoo smile and laugh. He also loved the way he would play with Luhan and he hopped that one day he would play the same way with him.

“It was good. Where is daddy?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo could hear a little worry in his voice, he wonder if the boy was also nervous to be alone with him.

“He went to the grocery store to get a few things we need for dinner.”said Kyungsoo he watched as Sehun just stood there and nodded his head.

“Would you like to sit with me and watch a movie while we wait for Luhan to wake up and Chanyeol to come back?” he asked hoping that the boy would say yes. Sehun looked at him for a while as if thinking about it, when suddenly he smiled and nodded his head. He walked over to Kyungsoo and sat on the couch he looked at Kyungsoo and smiled.

“So what movie are we watching?” asked Sehun a little softly

“Whatever movie you would like to watch.” he said flipping though the children movies. Sehun looked at the movie while Kyungsoo flipped through them slowly.

“That one!” said Sehun when they got to one that had animals on the cover. Kyungsoo smiles and nodded.

“The Secret Life of Pets it is!” Kyungsoo said to the little boy as he pressed play. Sehun watched the movie with a big smile on his face, and Kyungsoo watched him. He loved the small boys smile and how much he looked like his father. Kyungsoo never would have imagined that he would love another child as much as he loved Luhan. But he was wrong because here was Sehun a child that did not share his blood but he loved him just as much as he loved his son. Kyungsoo felt a strong kick in his stomach “oww” he said out loud causing Sehun to look at him in confusion.

“Is Hari hurting you Soo?” asked Sehun in a worried voice. Kyungsoo smile at Sehun, he looked so cute with that look of worry.

“Yes, she is. But she doesn’t know what she is doing it. You see she doesn’t have enough room in there” Kyungsoo says pointing to his belly. “so to turn she sometimes has to kick and in the process she sometime hurts me.”  he tried to explain so he wouldn’t worry too much. “But sometimes she kicks because she is happy. Would you like to feel her kick?” Kyungsoo asked Sehun. Sehun looked at Kyungsoo and then smiled he had never felt a baby kick in anyone's belly and he was excited that he was going to feel it and not just any baby but his baby sister.

“Yes please I want to feel her! But only if it won’t hurt you Soo!” he said with his smile turning into a frown. He really liked Kyungsoo and he loved that Kyungsoo made his daddy happy, so the fact the he was in pain because of Hari made him sad.

“She won’t hurt me trust me! This is one of the best feeling in the world! It may hurt sometimes but like I said she doesn’t mean it.” he said. Sehun put his hand on Kyungsoo belly to feel his babysister kick but he felt nothing and he was getting a little upset that she wasn’t kicking. Did she not like him? But she had too he was her big brother! “She isn’t kicking Soo does she not like me?” he asked almost in tears.

“Of course she likes you! How about you try taking to her?” Kyungsoo said to Sehun, who nodded.

“Hi, baby Hari! I am your big brother Sehun, how are you doing? I hear that you don’t have much room in there so maybe you should stop growing for now! And maybe stop eating so much since every time I want Banana ice cream there is none left because you made Soo eat it all! You know it’s not very nice to not sure with your oppa!” hearing this made Kyungsoo laugh when he felt a kick he looked at Sehun who had a huge smile on his face, he looked up to Kyungsoo and laughed he was so happy that he was able to feel his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter