Your pregnant?

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Friday, the week had not been easy. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have had no sleep in the last 4 days. Chanyeol was laying in bed sleeping since it was his turn to sleep and Kyungsoo's turn to feed Hari.

 

Kyungsoo had just finished feeding Hari and he was changing her. The small infant had been staring at him with her big brown eyes. Kyungsoo was worried that Hari didn't like him, and that's why she cried so much. When Luhan was an infant he was so easy and he had a connection to him the moment he had him in his arms. But Hari was difficult, but he had to keep trying. He was determined to make his baby girl love him as much as he loved her.

 

Kyungsoo picked up the small girl after he finished changing her. He walked over to the rocking chair and started singing to her, the small baby just stared at him. Kyungsoo smiled at her, she looked so much like him but he could see a lot of Chanyeol in her. Kyungsoo circled her little face trying to memorize it, after what seemed like forever she fell asleep. He smiled at her, he knew he should put her back into her crib but he wanted to hold her a bit longer. After a while he was getting sleepy so he put Hari in her crib, he walked out and walked into the boys room. Both boys were sound asleep, Kyungsoo hated that he had not spend much time with Luhan. He hoped that the little boy understood, he sat with the boy and just watched him sleep. He bent down and kissed his forehead. He went over to Sehun and kiss him as well.

 

After checking on Hari one more time, he went back into his shared room with Chanyeol who was not in bed. He saw the bathroom light was on, he laid on the bed and closed his eyes.

 

After a while Chanyeol came out and he smiled at his fiance who was laying on the bed. He went and laid on the bed and he put his hands around Kyungsoo, giving him a kiss on his neck. Kyungsoo smiled lazly, he turned around and kiss Chanyeol. The two stared at each other for a while.

 

“How is our princess?” Chanyeol asked

 

“Sleeping, Chanyeol I'm worried that she doesn't like me.” This isn't the first that Chanyeol has heard of this. He worried that Kyungsoo would have to go through the same thing that Baekhyun did.

 

“I know why you think that but sweetie she loves I know it. Please don't give up on her!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled, he wasn't planning on giving up. He also knew that she would come to love him.

 

“I won't give up on her, she may not seem to love me, but I love her!”

 

“Kyungsoo she loves you, I know it!”

 

Kyungsoo kissed Chanyeol they haven't been intimate in a while and he was starting to miss feeling Chanyeol touches and kisses along with other things.

 

“I hope so! But you know what?” Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo and smiles.

 

“What?” He asked kissing his forehead

 

“I love you!” Chanyeol laughed and gives Kyungsoo a peck on the mouth.

 

“I love you more!” He says

 

“You should sleep! The next time Hari wakes up is your turn!” Chanyeol laughs

 

“I miss you!” He says, Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol a little confused.

 

“I miss doing things with you.” Kyungsoo laughs understanding now what he was saying.

 

“ Me too” he says, he kisses Chanyeol one more time before going off to dreamland.

 

The morning had come and gone Kris took the boys to school and Suho went to the office early. The morning was long Sehun wanted Chanyeol's attention but he was busy cleaning bottles. When the small boy realized he wasn't getting any attention from his dad he went to Suho. But Suho was busy getting ready for an important meeting, that he was in charge of because Chanyeol had taken days off to help Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was feeding Hari and Kris was helping Luhan get ready for school. Sehun's had started to feel a little lonely, he was happy that he got to spend the weekend with Baekhyun who he knew would give him his in divided attention.

 

After school was over Chanyeol had gone to pick Luhan and drop off a travel bag for Sehun. The classes let out and Luhan ran to Chanyeol, a little disappointed that his mom and dad weren't there, but happy that he got to see Chanyeol. Sehun smiled when he saw Chanyeol, but as soon as Luhan went over to hug him he got angry. He had been craving for his father attention and it didn't matter where they were someone else had to take it from him. He walked to Chanyeol and took his bag that was on the floor on he walked over to Baekhyun.

 

“I'm ready to go Baekhyun.” Said Sehun in an angry voice, taking his mom's hand and confusing his dad. Chanyeol was a little upset that his son had not even acknowledged him. He walked over to Sehun.

 

“Sehun I would like a hug before you leave me for two nights and three days.” Sehun looked at Chanyeol he shook his head.

 

“No I don't want one” he said then looked at Baekhyun “can we go now?!” Chanyeol was a little upset, at his son's behavior.

 

“Sehun I am not doing to see you in while. I want a hug!” He said

 

“But I don't want one. Plus you don't care about me.” Chanyeol looked at his so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter