I'm not mad

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was so happy that everything went well with the client that they have been trying to do business with for years! Kyungsoo was excited to go and celebrate with his boyfriend and children. When Kyungsoo pulled in he smiled when he saw that Chanyeol’s car was here already. He went inside when he opened the door he didn’t hear any noise coming from any parts of the house. Kyungsoo walked into the livingroom and saw a site that he never in a million years thought he would see. His boyfriend and son were sleeping on the couch cuddling together. Kyungsoo smiled and took his phone out to take a picture, after that Kyungsoo thought it would be a good idea to let the two sleep a little longer he went upstairs to see if Sehun was sleeping in his room. When he went into the room there was no sign of the small boy, but there was a bucket of water and medicine left on the night stand. Kyungsoo looked worried was Sehun sick? Was he in the hospital? Is that why he isn’t here? Kyungsoo went down stair to wake up Chanyeol and Luhan. His heart sank just thinking that something could have happened to the small boy. Kyungsoo leaned over to where Chanyeol was sleeping, he placed his hand on him and shook him a little.

“Yeollie, please wake up!” he whispered, it didn’t take long for him to open his eyes. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand and then looked down to the small boy who was also waking up. Luhan open his and smiled at Chanyeol

“I feel better now! Can we not tell mommy.” he said Chanyeol looked at Luhan and then pointed to Kyungsoo. When Luhan turned around he gave Kyungsoo his fake smile. He knew he was in trouble.

“What shouldn’t you tell me and where is Sehun! Is he sick? Why is there medicine in the kids room?” he asked a little frantic, Chanyeol sat up and Luhan did the same.

“Sehun is fine he is with Baekhyun he should be back soon.” he said he looked at Kyungsoo a little nervous “The medicine was for Luhan he had a fever and missed school! And before you yell at me for not calling, I want you to know that he is fine and we bonded! So we like each other! Please don’t be mad!!” Chanyeol said closing his eyes not wanting to look at Kyungsoo. But he felt Kyungsoo lips on his and a whisper “Thank you!”

Kyungsoo was a little mad that no one called him, but Chanyeol had taken care of his son and he looked fine. He sat on the couch and Luhan climbed on him, Kyungsoo hugged Luhan with tears in his eyes. He wasn’t mad at Chanyeol, no it was mad at himself for not noticing that his son was sick. He was a terrible mother, what kind of mother doesn’t noticed that their son is sick.

Chanyeol noticed that Kyungsoo was quite and not talking, he must feel guilty for not noticing that Luhan was sick, Chanyeol thought to himself. Luhan looked up to Kyungsoo and wiped his tears, then he smiled.

“Don’t cry mommy! I’m all better now,  Chanyeol took care of me like you and daddy do!” the little boy said hugging his mommy, Kyungsoo kisses his son forehead and smile to Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t here! But why didn’t you call me I would have come running!” Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol.

“That is why! I knew you would worry and what if something happen to you and Hari!” he said taking Kyungsoo in his arms, he leaned over and kissed Luhan on the forehead.

“Plus I wasn’t kidding we have bonded and he likes me now!” he said kissing Kyungsoo and smiling at Luhan.

“I never hated you!” Luhan said looking at Chanyeol.

“Well you sure acted like you did.” he said to the small boy.

“I was just mad, that so much changed but I always liked you! You are a good daddy to Sehun and I thought that you would never love me the way you love him.” he said hiding in Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Sweetie why did you never say anything, you know that you can’t bottle these things up.” Kyungsoo said to his son. Chanyeol took the small from his mom he turned the small boy to him and smiled.

“Luhan I already love you, the way I love Sehun! And not just because I love your mommy, but because you are sweet, loving, you make me laugh and smile. Luhan I am very proud of the little boy you are! I know that I did not help make you this way and that it was all on Kyungsoo and Kris but, from now on I would like to help raise you into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter