Please stay this little

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was excited to be home with Hari, he was getting a little home sick and he missed Luhan like crazy. He laid little Hari in her crib and watched as the boys looked at Hari as she slept.  Chanyeol had put away the rest of Hari things and then joined them.

 

Meanwhile downstairs Kris and Suho were arguing, Kris had asked Suho if he would like to move into the house that he and  Kyungsoo shared once. He had agreed, but now they were both arguing on who would tell their friends. Suho seemed to be losing, that is until he pulled the pregnancy card.

 

“You can't do that you, can't use your pregnancy against me every single time!”

 

Suho put his hands on his waist and gave Kris his angry look.

 

“Oh I can't? Mh then you carry the baby! You do understand that because of you I am getting fat! And much faster than I thought! We won't be able to hide this much longer if I keep growing!” He said as he pulled up his shirt to show Kris a already formed baby bump. Kris smiled at his fiance, he touched his baby bump and quickly gave him a kiss on his stomach.

 

“Daddy, can't wait to meet you baby! But your mommy sure likes to play unfair.”

 

Kris looked up at Suho and grinned. He didn't like that his fiance played unfair, but he admitted that as long as he kept using the pregnancy card he would fall for it.

 

“Fine I'll tell them. But you owe me big-time!”

 

He said as he pulled Suho into arms and kissed him on the lips. The two stayed that way until they heard someone clearing their throat. The couple looked to see who had interrupted them. It was Mr. and Mrs. Park, Kris’ good mood just went out the window.

 

Suho pushed Kris away and he smiled at his friend's parents. Kris was now even more annoyed that he didn't get to finish what he had started with Suho. This house is getting too crowded he needed his own space with his fiance. Unfortunately he didn't think that included his son and that was the part that hurt him the most. He knew that Kyungsoo would not allow Luhan to live with him full-time.

 

“Mother, father how did you sleep?” Asked Suho as he hugged both of them.

 

“Oh just find! I heard Chanyeol and Kyungsoo get in a little bit ago I thought I would say hi!” Said Mrs. Park as she went in the fridge to take out some orange juice.

 

“Yes they just got in a little bit ago they're finishing up putting her stuff away and I'm sure Sehun and Luhan are watching her sleep. They've been so excited to have her here!”

 

Kris avoided looking at Mr. Park, he was still very angry at him. Mr. Park on other hand kept staring at him he wanted to apologize.

 

“Yifan I would like to speak with you in private.”

 

Kris looked at Mr. Park, he really didn't want to speak to him but Suho gave him the look. So Kris had no other choice but to nod and follow him to the office. Once in the office Mr. Park closed the door and told Kris to sit.

 

“Yifan, I want to begin with apologizing to you. I know that what I did was wrong and I should have been a little more respectful towards you considering there were children around. My intention was never to upset you or scare Luhan. I hope that you can look past this and we can be friends. Since it looks like our families will be uniting soon.”

 

Kris, could be hard headed but he knew that this was going to be Luhan's new grandfather. And he's always told his son that everyone deserves a second chance. And if he didn't give this man a second chance what kind of example would he be to his son.

 

“Apology accepted, but Mr Park I want to be extremely certain that you will never curse in front of my child again. Kyungsoo and I have a very specific way of speaking and raising our son. For years we discussed on how we would raise our child. And we both promised that we would do everything in our powers to not expose him to that kind of language.”

 

Mr. Park was amazed on how well both Kris and Kyungsoo work together on raising their son. He admired it and he wish that he would have taken some parenting advice from them back in the day. Maybe it would have made them closer to their son.

 

“I admire you too and congratulate you on how well you've been doing on raising your son. I wish that my wife and I would have met you years ago. Maybe we could have learned a thing or two from you guys.”

 

“Thank you! It's not easy and it's not going to get easier but somehow we'll work together to make our son the best man he can be.”

 

When Mr Park and Kris were done talking they went into the living room. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were sitting on the couch talking to Chanyeol's mother. While Suho sat in one of the chairs. Kris didn't see the kids around so he assumed they were playing in the playroom. Now is the perfect time to talk to both of them about that moving out.

 

“Is everything okay?” Asked Chanyeol

 

“Yes I was just apologizing to Kris.”

 

Chanyeol nodded and smiled. He was happy to see this new side of his father, years ago his parents would never have apologized. They seemed to want to get closer to him and his new family and he was more than happy to have them.

 

Suho looked at Kris and gave him a look  saying that it was now or never. Kris nodded and spoke

 

“Chanyeol, Kyungsoo we have something to discuss with you two.”

 

Mr. and Mr. Park took it as an indication that they should leave.

 

“ We will get the kids ready for school while you two talk.”

 

The four sat and stared at each other while they waited for Chanyeol's parents to leave. Kyungsoo was worried he knew that Kris was acting weird. He had known Kris since they were 10 he could read him like an open book.

 

“Is there something wrong?” he asked in concern.

 

“No, it's nothing bad. We just have been talking and we think that in the next two months or sooner we should move out. We want to stay and help you since Hari is a new born. But then afterwards we need our own place.”

 

Kyungsoo stared at his best friend he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew that this day would have to come soon but he didn't expect it to be this soon. He wasn't completely sure he was ready of letting go. And what were they supposed to do with Luhan?

 

“So soon but why?” Kyungsoo asked staring at him. Chanyeol noticed that Kyungsoo was upset to hear the news. Chanyeol felt in a way jealous of the way his fiance was looking at his ex.

 

“Kyungsoo, we need our space this house is huge but at the same time we're going to be married soon. We want a home to call our own especially now that we really want to star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter