Chapter 8

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo Fany!" Sunny exclaimed as she put variety of food on the table. They were currently in Tiffany's condo. 

 

 

There was no response from the Supermodel which causing Sunny to frown. Tiffany would usually a talkactive when it came to their meet but hearing no greet back from the Supermodel was rather weird for Sunny. 

 

 

Sunny sighed. She already awared of what was happened between her bestfriend and Yuri and also how the Supermodel felt. As the besfriend they were, Sunny wouldn't let anything happened to Tiffany and would help to get back the old her.

 

 

"I bought a lot of food" Sunny said, trying to catch Tiffany's attention. "You should finish all as you said you're craving for it" 

 

 

"When did I say I'm craving?" Tiffany turned to look at Sunny, well atleast she got the attention. 

 

 

"Didn't you? Oh maybe it was just my illusion" Sunny took a peek at Tiffany who let out a heavy sigh. She couldn't stand it, she had to talk to Tiffany. 

 

 

"Look Fany, I know how you feel right now. It is indeed heartbreaking but you can't be like this, skipping meals, canceling photoshoots and all. You know there are many people out there who wait for you? Not only Yuri live in this world, there may be someone better than her. You have to learn to let go" 

 

 

"That's what I'm afraid of, letting her go" Tiffany answered blankly. She stood up from her seat and walked to her room. 

 

 

"Oh yeah, there is no one in this world is better than Yuri. I only want her, just her" She said before got into her room, leaving Sunny alone in the living room. 

 

 

Sunny groaned, messing her hair. She was out of idea on how to talk to Tiffany anymore. The Supermodel wouldn't listen eventhough Sunny would rant for 2 hours. 

 

 

Tiffany believed her heart and the heart was choosing Yuri. Sunny couldn't imagine what if Yuri was really going to marry someone else. What happened to Tiffany? Would she survive in this cruel life?

 

 

Such questions kept lingering in Sunny's head. She worried about the Supermodel,  as she used to see Tiffany growing, she grew with Tiffany together so every bitter side in their life they almost shared together. 

 

 

Just then, Tiffany's phone buzzed. Sunny went to look at it and saw one unread message. She opened it. 

 

 

From: Kwon Yuri

 

I'm sorry Fany, I can't meet you today, lot of work in the office. 

 

 

Sunny sighed. So Tiffany was waiting for Yuri's reply but all she got was disappointment. 

 

 

"You hope too much Tiffany" 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

The day when Chairman Kwon paid a visit to Mega K was one of the bad day for Kwon Yuri. When she got the memo about it, her mood completely dropped. She had no focus on doing her work anymore. 

 

 

Yuri was massaging her temple while closing her eyes when Taeyeon came into the room. The midget let out a sigh when Yuri didn't even noticed her on the door. 

 

 

She took time by sitting on the chair infront of Yuri, knocking the desk to get Yuri's attention. 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked eventhough she already knew the answer. 

 

 

"Do I look okay?" Yuri answered, still with her head down.

 

 

"Nope. But I can make you cheer up" 

 

 

"What is it?" 

 

 

"Jessica"

 

 

"Huh?" Yuri looked up and made questioning expression. 

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "See, I got you" 

 

 

"What the , taeng" Yuri hissed and it was fun for Taeyeon as she let her ahjumma laugh. 

 

 

"Get ready now. Chairman Kwon is here in half an hour" Taeyeon informed as she scanned her notebook. 

 

 

"Can I not going? I'm tired" 

 

 

"You're tired or just don't want to meet him?" 

 

 

"Erm both?" 

 

 

Taeyeon raised her brows. They were in staring contest for few seconds before Yuri sighed in defeat. 

 

 

"Fine, I don't want to meet him or even greet him, can somebody replace me?" 

 

 

"Well, if President Kwon is here he could do the part but unfortunately he is not here so.. you have to do it" Taeyeon answered calmly. 

 

 

Yuri took deep breath and sighed. She knew she couldn't back off, not when the Chairman was visiting in less than an hour. Eventually, Yuri gave in. She shrugged as the sign that she had no choice. 

 

 

"But with one condition" 

 

 

Taeyeon sensed it wasn't going to be a good idea. "What is it?"

 

 

"Don't force me to smile when I don't feel like it. I hate acting like I am one" 

 

 

Taeyeon secretly let out breath, on thought of Yuri would suggest something out of her league. 

 

 

"Are you listening?" Yuri asked as Taeyeon seemed quiet. 

 

 

"Yeah, of course" Taeyeon smiled. 

 

 

Well, she awared of why Yuri suggested that because she usually asked the boss to smile everytime they met important guests and the boss would end up do it with the reason Taeyeon told her that they would get the investment easily and they would willingly work with Mega K. It sounded ridiculous but Yuri unexpectedly obeyed Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

Right half an hour later, everyone already lined up on the entrance to welcome Chairman Kwon. The Vice President were just coming down, tagging along Taeyeon and all bowed to her as a sign of respect. 

 

 

Yuri was standing on her place while looking down, all with her serious expression obviously not excited to meet the Chairman. 

 

 

"Don't tense up, just act like you normally greet other guests" Taeyeon whispered, bringing back Yuri from her daydreaming. 

 

 

"Who said I'm tensed up? I try my best to relax and one more thing, this guest is not welcoming so don't expect me to treat him like other guests" Yuri whispered back. 

 

 

"Yeah whatever you say. Just so you know, this guest is your grandfather" 

 

 

Yuri was opening , wanting to retort when a black car pulled over infront of the entrance which everyone claimed it was the Chairman. 

 

 

"Don't forget to bow" 

 

 

"You don't have to teach me" 

 

 

Yuri turned her attention back to the car. A guard approached the car and opened the door for the Chaiman. Yuri almost rolled her eyes. Coming out the Chairman and everyone began to bow. He walked toward the entrance of the building and went straight until he stood infront of Yuri. 

 

 

At first, Yuri stared blankly at him before bowed her head slightly. 

 

 

"Welcome, Chairman Kwon" She said with straight expression. 

 

 

He smiled, he was happy to finally met his only grandchild. Meanwhile Yuri hated the smile, she knew what was behind it and everything that Chairman did wouldn't change the fact that she really hated him. 

 

 

"Thank you, Vice President Kwon Yuri" 

 

 

Yuri gritted her teeth, she hated how her name slipped out of his mouth. How she wished she wouldn't used his last name. Though, she tried to control her emotion as everyone was watching them. 

 

 

She forced a smile. "So lets me lead you to my room" 

 

 

"Ani" He refused, causing Yuri to knit her brows for seconds. 

 

 

"I want to go straight to President room" 

 

 

"Ah, nae. Of course, I will company you" Yuri stepped aside to make a way for the Chairman to pass her. She took a deep breath before followed right behind him. 

 

 

Soon after they were in President room where it was currently Yuri's dad's room. Chairman Kwon was sitting on the President chair while Yuri was standing infront of the desk. Only both of them in the room as he instructed the others to step out. 

 

 

He let out a sigh. "So Yuri, how was work?" 

 

 

Yuri looked up at him. She didn't answer the question but rather intensely glared at him with her fierce eyes.

 

 

"Well, Vice President Kwon Yuri. This chair" He tapped the chair "is going to be empty soon, after your father decided to leave this company-"

 

 

"He won't leave" Yuri cut him off. 

 

 

"Oh he will. He already talked to me regarding this" 

 

 

Yuri frowned. She was surprised because her father didn't tell her about leaving or resigned from the company. 

 

 

"It must be shocking for you right? Yes he didn't tell you. I already ask him to tell you but he insisted not to because afraid that you're going to worry about him" 

 

 

Yuri clenched her fists on how the Chairman spoke while smiling. 

 

 

"So if this chair is empty, definitely someone will replace it right?" 

 

 

Yuri was silence as she tried to calm for not to explode. 

 

 

"Don't you want to sit here?" He questioned teasingly. 

 

 

"It belongs to dad" She replied. 

 

 

He laughed and it caused more hatred from Yuri. She didn't think she just said a joke that needed to laugh at. 

 

 

"It is now, but no soon" He stood up and walked to where Yuri was standing. "If you want to be President of Mega K, atleast be a good girl and get back home. I'm waiting for you, everyone is waiting for you" 

 

 

"I never dreamt off to be President of this kind of s*it company" Yuri spat. It didn't shock the Chairman as Yuri always talking bad to him. 

 

 

"I understand. You're still mad about that. But so you know, it was all in the past so I didn't remember what I did because I already old now so my memory is not that strong anymore" He reasoned out. 

 

 

Yuri scoffed, she finally looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm more than willing to reveal everything. And I tell you to be beware, when I said everything, it means everything. Just hang in there more longer" 

 

 

The smile on his face disappeared. Yuri smirked when her words seemed working to make him displeased. She had dreamt this since then. 

 

 

"If there is no more to discuss, I will go now, I have conference to attend. Enjoy your visit time" She bowed her head before walking out from the President room. 

 

 

His secretary walked into the room. 

 

 

"Prepare the car now, we are heading to hospital" 

 

 

"Nae, Chairman" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Jessica was drowning herself to work since 3 hours ago. She had focussed for that hours and wouldn't barge from her desk except for going to the toilet. 

 

 

Sooyoung who began to feel bored approached Jessica. Her brows would arch up seeing Jessica was so focussed on her laptop. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked from behind Jessica. 

 

 

Hearing those Jessica immediately guarded and closed the laptop then turned to glare at Sooyoung. 

 

 

"Nothing, just go" Jessica slightly pushed the tall woman. 

 

 

"Bwoya? What are you hiding? Let me see" Sooyoung attempted to take the laptop only to be smacked by Jessica. 

 

 

"Aww" 

 

 

"Just go! Mind your own business" Jessica said.

 

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Definitely Jessica had hided something from her and she disliked the idea. 

 

 

"Are you watching ?" Sooyoung narrowed her eyes on the other girl. 

 

 

Jessica's went wide. "I'm not you!"

 

 

"Just asking" Sooyoung shrugged. She turned to walk away but the curiosity she felt made her not giving up to find out. 

 

 

Jessica sighed in relief just when she thought Sooyoung was already gone. She opened back the laptop and began to work on her business again. 

 

 

"Oh you're checking her out" A sudden voice from behind Jessica. 

 

 

"Shot! Sooyoung! You scared me!" Jessica rubbed her chest. "I told you to go away!" 

 

 

"What? You are hiding something so I just tried to know what" Sooyoung smirked for she knew what Jessica was doing. 

 

 

"So, you already fall for her huh?" 

 

 

"A-Aniyo!" 

 

 

"If not, then why were you googling her image then downloaded it?" Sooyoung wiggled her brows. 

 

 

"I didn't!" 

 

 

"Yes you did" 

 

 

"No!"

 

 

"Yes!" 

 

 

"No!"

 

 

"Yes!"

 

 

"No!"

 

 

"No!"

 

 

"Yes!" Jessica cupped . 

 

 

Sooyoung laughed her lung out as she tricked Jessica to admit that she really checked Yuri out through the internet. 

 

 

"You do love her" Sooyoung continued to tease Jessica. 

 

 

Jessica looked down to hid her red cheeks. She admited that she loved Yuri but wouldn't dare to admit it infront of Sooyoung, knowing that the tall woman would to death. 

 

 

"Go away!" She pushed Sooyoung.

 

 

"Arraso! I will go now. I know you need more time to check on her" Then she walked away, leaving Jessica alone. 

 

 

Jessica was looking back at the photo of Yuri on her laptop screen. 

 

 

"Where did I see you before?" 

 

 

She stared too longer until her vision started to bury and her head ached. She touched the head, in attempt to get rid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter