Chapter 10

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the tanned woman already drowned into work, she would forget about the world. She would not care what surrounded her. Being a Vice President of Mega K wasn't something she enjoyed of doing. She would prefer working as a merchant, but her mother told her to stay with the company, telling that she would know later why the mother insisted. 

 

 

A sigh escaped Yuri's mouth as her mind began to mess up with so much things. She barely had enough slept due to upcoming project that allowing her to complete few proposals immediately. 

 

 

After felt like years of working, she decided to take a rest. She leaned her back comfortably on the chair while closing her eyes, enjoying her rest time before she began to dig on work again. 

 

 

A smile plastered on her face, remembering the night when she had her first date with Jessica. It was simple yet sweet date and she could say it was the best date she ever did, not even when she did it with Tiffany. 

 

 

Jessica was shy type. As time flew by, she became more comfortable with Yuri and started to share her thoughts. And the tanned woman also began to loose up on Jessica, she had no more treated her like some kind of stranger but more like her own fiance.

 

 

"Yul!" 

 

 

Yuri jolted up by the sudden intruder. 

 

 

"Why?" She looked at Taeyeon who wore worried expression. 

 

 

Taeyeon dashed to Yuri and shoving her ipad to Yuri's way to show what on the screen. "You have to see this" 

 

 

Yuri eyes went wide. In the video, she saw Tiffany was standing on the podium, as if she had a conference and she did. Yuri watched as Tiffany bowed 90degrees to the audiences. 

 

 

"My name is Tiffany Hwang. This is first in my career to do a conference. And today, here I want to make a confession" She paused. 

 

 

Yuri was nervous, wondering what confession the Supermodel was going to make in front of all the medias. 

 

 

"Confession about my relationship with Vice President Mega K, Kwon Yuri. I announced that our relationship is not over. We are still together and still going on strong. We love each other and planning on married 2 months from now-"

 

 

"Damn! WHAT IS THIS?!" Yuri ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. 

 

 

"Prepare the car, we are going to meet her" She stood up from her seat only to be stopped by Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Calm down Yul, you can't go meet her with your condition like this" 

 

 

"What condition?! You heard what she said, she made false statement about me and her!"

 

 

"Yeah I heard her, loud and clear. But I know Tiffany well, she won't listen if you are too hard with her" 

 

 

"Then what you want me to do? Being nice with her? Thats what I'm doing for this past few weeks! But what she do? I was being nice to her yet she did this ! Now move, I want to meet her" 

 

 

"Not until you calm down. Remember you are Vice President of Mega K, don't make a scene" Taeyeon said softly. 

 

 

"I already make enough scene. Move" 

 

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon pushed Yuri until she stumbled backward. Yuri was shocked, it was the first Taeyeon acted like that to her. 

 

 

"I won't let you come near her. It is enough you already broke her heart, I won't let it happen for the second time" 

 

 

Yuri clenched on her teeth. "So you say it is my fault? All of this is my fault?! For me leaving her is my fault?!" Yuri shouted her lung out, her chest heaved up and down. 

 

 

"I have no intention to hurt her, Taeng. I loved her, I seriously did. She meant a lot to me before until I realized that I didn't feel anything anymore when with her. And I was thinking why did I have to stay if I don't have that feelings for her when at the end I know I'm going to hurt her. She is a great woman, I don't deserve her" 

 

 

She paused to look at Taeyeon who the eyes began to become red. 

 

 

"I know you love her, you just didn't show it to her. Until when Taeng? Until when you will stay here and keep doing nothing?! She won't come to you unless you do something so she will realize your feelings. You have to learn to express it more Taeng"

 

 

Yuri stepped closer to the speechless Taeyeon. Yuri hadn't ever raised her voice to Taeyeon until now when Taeyeon chose to defend Tiffany over her own bestfried. Nevertheless, Yuri understood her intention, she just wanted to protect someone she loved. 

 

 

"You know I'm always here to support you so I will support you no matter what" 

 

 

Taeyeon lifted her head and looked at Yuri with teary eyes. "World already know you two are still together.."

 

 

Yuri shook her head in disapproval "It doesn't matter, world might know but I don't approve it" 

 

 

"I'm not brave.." Taeyeon reasoned out again. 

 

 

"You are just afraid she will reject you, you won't know until you try" 

 

 

The tanned woman embraced the already crying one and soothing her by rubbing her back. This was atleast Yuri could do, support her to make her confidence on expressing her feelings. 

 

 

"Now if you allow me I want to go and meet her to settle this. I promise I will be gentle to her" They pulled away from the hug. 

 

 

With heavyheart, Taeyeon just nodded while wiping the tears.

 

 

Yuri grabbed her belongings, ready to go but stopped when she was about to pull the doorknob. 

 

 

"Oh Taeng, can you help me?" 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Call Jessica, make sure she doesn't know about this yet. I will go and talk to her later after I meet Tiffany. Thanks in advance" Without waiting for Taeyeon's reply, Yuri already went out from the room. 

 

 

Taeyeon was dumbfounded but she never questioned it after that. She awared what happened between the two. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Sunny barged into a waiting room, where Tiffany was and slamming the door causing a loud thud. 

 

 

"What the fxck are you doing Tiff?!"

 

 

"What?" Tiffany replied lazily with her hand covered her eyes. She was sitting on one of the chair, leaning her back comfortably. 

 

 

"Do you realize you were just telling false statement to the world?"

 

 

"Yes I do. Then what about it?" 

 

 

Sunny sighed in frustration. "I can't believe you. What if Yuri found out?" 

 

 

"She already did. No worries Sunny, everything is going to be fine" Tiffany made an okay sign as if it was nothing. 

 

 

"Nothing is fine! What did you do? What world going to say about it? You're going to get into trouble Tiff. Get yourself together!" 

 

 

Tiffany stood up and walked to a table where it served variety of wines. She took a glass then pour some on it and gulped it in one go, frowning on her way of it. 

 

 

"I don't care what they say, what matter is I'm satisfied with what I just done. Finally, I have courage to say it to the world that I really love her. It is not easy you know. This is first I made a conference to confess what I actually feel. So you should be proud" She took another gulp. 

 

 

"Nothing to be proud of. Stop drinking that" Sunny snatched the glass from Tiffang. "I care for you and support you in everything you do. But what you just did, proved that you are already completely out of your mind" 

 

 

"Correction, I'm crazy for Kwon Yuri. You forget that phase" Tiffany attempted to take the glass but Sunny pushed it away. So she took another glass. 

 

 

"Wake up Tiffany. She is not the right person for you.."

 

 

"Then who is the right one for me?" Tiffany now faced Sunny. 

 

 

Sunny didn't answer, she just stared at Tiffany with frown brows. 

 

 

"No one. Thats it" Tiffany gulped another wine then walked a bit wobbly to her initial place, bringing along a bottle of wine. 

 

 

"This is right. I'm doing a right thing" She chuckled, drinking the wine from the bottle. 

 

 

Sunny moved closer to Tiffany. She was completely lost of words for the Supermodel. Everything she said would only fall into deaf ears of Tiffany, so she decided not to push Tiffany for not doing this or that. 

 

 

"Fine, do whatever you think is right. I won't stop you anymore. Though I say you won't listen. You only think what you want without think of others' feelings. So go, do what you want but remember to take care yourself, I may not always be by your side. But in case, just in case you need someone to talk, just ring me. I will come to you. I'm leaving" 

 

 

With that, Sunny went out from the room, leaving Tiffany in tears in her eyes. She gulped the bottle of wine again and again, until she was completely drunk. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Yuri arrived at Hwang Hotel, where Tiffany held the conference. The place was still crowded with medias so it was kind of chaos when they saw Yuri came out from her red Mercendez Benz AMG GT R. The medias began to surround Yuri and bombarded questions, cameras flashed as some were taking photos. 

 

 

Meanwhile Yuri didn't give any response to their questions and maintaining her straight face. She just passed through the medias to go straight into the hotel escorting by few guards. Eventually, she managed to break free from the medias by the help of hotel guards. 

 

 

All people who witnessed Yuri's expression could tell that she was not in her good mood for after Tiffany's confession. Indeed, she was mad and her blood was still boiling inside her body. Tiffany really wanted to test her temper. 

 

 

On her way to met Tiffany, Yuri met Tiffany's manager.

 

 

"Ms. Kwon" The woman on her late 20s was shaking to stand face-to-face with Yuri. 

 

 

"Where is your boss?" Yuri's voice was no joke. 

 

 

"Er.. She..." 

 

 

"Where?" Yuri raised her voice, making the manager jerked up. 

 

 

"In... the waiting room" 

 

 

"Show me the way" 

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"Show. Me. The. Way" Yuri emphasized every words.

 

 

Upon hearing that, the manager abruptly moved to press the elevator button. When the ding sound could be heard and the door opened, they got in. The atmosphere inside the elevator was so tense, the manager had not dared to open , afraid that it could bring wrath of Yuri. 

 

 

The elevator stopped at level 6. When the door opened Yuri immediately stepped out from it. The manager led her to where Tiffany was. 

 

 

"T-This is the room" 

 

 

"Thank you. You can go now" 

 

 

"Nae" The manager bowed then rushed disappeared from Yuri's sight. 

 

 

"I won't let you come near her. It is enough you already broke her heart, I won't let it happen for the second time" 

 

 

These words of Taeyeon kept repeating on her head as if to remind her not to hurt Tiffany again. Yuri closed her eyes as she took deep breath. She was just standing infront of the door, contemplating whether what she was about to do was right or not. 

 

 

Jessica then popped up inside her head, the woman that going to be her wife in the next two months. She was hoping Jessica had not seen the news yet and if she did, Yuri would make sure to tell the truth to her. 

 

 

She lifted her hand to knock on the door. First knock, second knock, third knock, still no reply from the inside. She frowned. She decided to knock again but the result was still the same. Then she attempted to just open the door. Fortunately, it wasn't locked so she stepped in only to open her eyes wide when seeing Tiffany was sitting on the chair lifelessly with bottle of wine on her hand. 

 

 

"Fany, what is going on here?" 

 

 

Hearing Yuri's voice, Tiffany lifted her head and instantly smiled. "Oh, I see Yuwree there" She giggled then followed by hiccups. She was really drunk for how much she drank. 

 

 

Yuri went to Tiffany's side to take the bottle from her grip and placed it on the table. 

 

 

"Yah~ I'm still drinking it~"

 

 

"No, thats enough. You are drunk already" 

 

 

Yuri brought Tiffany's body to make her lay down on the sofa. She placed a pillow below Tiffany's head and took off Tiffany's heels. After done, she stared at the Supermodel's face while caressing her hair.

 

 

"What did you do Tiffany? How can I talk to you when your condition is like this?" Yuri sighed. Tiffany was sleeping already. 

 

 

Yuri stood up and fished her phone. She called someone. 

 

 

"Hello Taeng, hows Jessica?" 

 

 

Taeyeon: "Sorry Yul, I'm late. She knows already" 

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes, massaging the bridge of her nose. "Okay. I will talk to her later. Thanks Taeng"

 

 

Taeyeon: "No problem. So, hows you and Tiffany?" 

 

 

"I haven't talk to her yet" 

 

 

Taeyeon: "Why?" 

 

 

"She is drunk" 

 

 

Then there were silence and through that Yuri got an idea. "Hey Taeng, can you come here? At Hwang Hotel" 

 

 

Taeyeon: "Huh? Wae?" 

 

 

"This is your chanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter