Chapter 18

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You went out with Donghae, right? Did you cheat on me?" 

 

 

Jessica had headache. The words had been lingered in her head and repeated itself from time to time. 

 

 

She couldn't accept Yuri accused her for cheating when she didn't do such thing like that, but neither she blamed Yuri because it was her fault for not telling the tanned woman first. 

 

 

Sooyoung just came. The first thing she encountered in the early morning was Jessica with her daydreaming face. Her laptop was on but it shown a plain blue wallpaper with 'You Can Do it' written on it. 

 

 

"Jess"

 

 

No answer from the latter. Sooyoung thought Jessica was thinking on how to start her story but seemed like it wasn't like that. Jessica didn't write first sentence inside her head but instead her mind was in somewhere else. 

 

 

Sooyoung sighed. She put down her bag before approaching Jessica to wake her up since calling her wouldn't help at all. 

 

 

Jessica jumped a bit when a hand on her shoulder and sighed in relief when she looked up and it was only Sooyoung. 

 

 

"You startled me" 

 

 

"Have a problem?" 

 

 

"Ani" 

 

 

Sooyoung snorted. "I'm not just knowing you yesterday. We have been friends since forever. So every bit of you I know, even if you stand 10KM away I can tell it is you" 

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. Sometimes Sooyoung being a Sooyoung, too exaggerating. 

 

 

"Tell me" She pulled a chair and sat next to Jessica before sitting on it. 

 

 

A heavy sighed left Jessica's mouth. She knew she couldn't back away, not now when the tall woman had her eyes on her. 

 

 

"Yuri..." 

 

 

*clap* "I knew it! So it's her all the time" 

 

 

Jessica frowned. "What do you mean all the time?" 

 

 

"It's been 2 days you're spacing out. I see no addition in your story. I was wondering what was wrong and now I know" 

 

 

Yes, it had been 2 days since she met Yuri and within that 2 consecutive days she had given Yuri calls and texts but none was answered or replied. She had came to Mega K but the President wasn't in or Taeyeon said she was busy and wouldn't accept a visitor. 

 

 

Sometimes she asked herself, was she being too much for hanging out with someone who used to be special in your life? And to think about it, yes, she had answered it by herself. If Yuri would go out with her ex, Jessica would do the same as Yuri did, knowing she was the type who loved to run away from problems. 

 

 

Now she had to receive the punishment of being ignore by Yuri though her heart ached from all the silence treatment.

 

 

"I won't ask why but I hope you can solve it quick, it may affect your work you know" 

 

 

"I know. I will go to her later. It's my fault, I shouldn't go out with him" Jessica lowered her head. 

 

 

"Yeah, it's indeed your fault. Who told you to go out with that jerk again? But you have a right to explain to her and she should listen to you first" 

 

 

Jessica couldn't deny that Sooyoung did has a point. 

 

 

"But if I were her I would do the same. I believe what I see rather than hear what she's going to say" 

 

 

Sooyoung shook her head. "That's right, you guys are destined to be together. But the problem won't solve itself if both partners are stubborn. At least one of you need to come forward and accept defeat this time" 

 

 

"I will be that partner" 

 

 

If she didn't want to loss Yuri, she had to come to her first.

 

 

Sooyoung got up. She wouldn't engage with Jessica's marriage and let her solved the problem. 

 

 

"Good luck then!" 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

A certain Supermodel just finished her photoshoot for a magazine. She bowed and thanked the staff for working very hard and some of the staff amazed by the way Tiffany acted as if it was first time they received a sincere greet from the Supermodel. Well, it was indeed the first time. 

 

 

After bowing and thanking, she walked to the changing room and on her way she bumped into Yoona. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany sunbaenim" 

 

 

"Oh annyeong" 

 

 

Even Yoona surprised on the way Tiffany greeted her. But she shrugged it off quickly.

 

 

"Did you just finish the photoshoot?"

 

 

"Yes, I did. What about you? What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Oh I'm here to meet one of the staff, he's my cousin" 

 

 

Tiffany just nodded, acknowledging. 

 

 

"Er that.." Yoona seemed hesitated. 

 

 

Tiffany raised her brows. 

 

 

"Can I ask you something?" 

 

 

"Sure, what is it?" 

 

 

"Emm.. Are you, by any chance, really breaking up with Ms. Kwon?" 

 

 

The moment that question registered in Tiffany's ears, she frowned and it didn't go unnoticed by Yoona as she could feel a sudden aura from the Supermodel. 

 

 

"D-Don't get me wrong, but I heard a rumour that Ms. Kwon is already married" 

 

 

"Bwo? Married?" 

 

 

"Y-Yes. I don't know who her wife is, t-thats why I'm asking you. But seems like it's not you" Yoona uttered the last sentence quietly and luckily Tiffany didn't catch it as her mind busy with Yuri and married. 

 

 

"Er.." without letting Yoona finished her words, Tiffany already walked passing her to changing room. 

 

 

"Bwoya? No thanks or what for telling her that? I thought she changed but still the same" Yoona said before walking away from the place too. 

 

 

____

 

 

The door opened harshly. Tiffany rushedly searched for her phone and dialed certain number. Her face was red as her breath became uncertained. 

 

 

"Damn it!" 

 

 

She dialed the number again. 

 

 

"Yuri please pick up! Arrgh!" 

 

 

She groaned when Yuri didn't pick up the phone. Feeling defeated she threw the phone on the sofa. 

 

 

"It can't be. It can't be true. She can't be married. Anniya" 

 

 

Fingers ran through her hair. Her mind was in mess right now. Just 2 days ago she met Yuri at the club and now she got a news about her marriage?

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

Yuri drove her car aimlessly. She had no idea where to go and just followed where herself brought her. 

 

 

The picture of her wife hugged with other man who happened to be her ex still raw inside her head. Somehow she felt bad for yelling at Jessica but her heart couldn't take it, it hurted so achingly. Adding to Jessica herself admitted that she was going out with Donghae didn't help Yuri to calm down. 

 

 

Yuri didn't know when she was stopping but realized she was now in front of one building which she assumed as a club due to crowded in front of it. 

 

 

She grabbed a cap and putting it on before got out from the car to the club entrance. The cap was used to cover her face for she wouldn't want to make a scene and being caught hanging out on the club. It would be a headline tomorrow and it was for sure. 

 

 

As soon as she walked in, loud music could be heard in the whole building. People were dancing crazily, not minding about the world. 

 

 

Yuri wandered around and found an empty table on the right corner. She adjusted her cap before walking toward the table. After passing through all the people, she finally settled herself on the table and got herself something to drink.

 

 

____

 

 

Tiffany received a text message half an hour ago and here she was, inside the club searching for that certain tanned woman. 

 

 

Her eyes caught someone, on the right corner wearing a white shirt with black leather jacket and a black cap. She smirked as she could tell who was behind the cap, of course the person who sent her the text message. 

 

 

"Hi" Tiffany greeted loud enough for the person to hear. 

 

 

"Fany.." Yuri muttered.

 

 

Without being asked, Tiffany sat next to Yuri, the V tshirt she was wearing was too exposed for the sight of Kwon Yuri and her cleavage was just about covered. She smirked as if it was her victory when she caught Yuri once took glance on her chest. This was what she wanted, for Yuri to feel flustered by her body. 

 

 

On the other hand, Yuri tried her best not to look down when talking to Tiffany and luckily she could control it by mantaining her gaze on Tiffany's eyes only. 

 

 

"How many glass you've drink?"

 

 

"Not that much, 6 I think" 

 

 

"And you haven't get drunk yet?" 

 

 

Yuri let out a chuckle. "I don't get drunk easily" 

 

 

Tiffany smiled. There was silence for pretty few minutes until Tiffany spoke as curiosity took over her.

 

 

"I never got a chance to ask this since I sit here next to you. Why did you text me?" 

 

 

"Why? I can't text my friend anymore?" 

 

 

Tiffany felt hurt when Yuri said the word 'friend'. Yes, this was what she wanted, for them to become just friend or at least that was what Yuri thought.

 

 

"You can always do that. Not just when you need me but whenever it is, I'm fine. As long as I can still keep in touch with you" 

 

 

Tiffany said and she was certained Yuri knew what the mean behind those words. But Yuri was staring at her with her poker face.

 

 

"Fany-"

 

 

"Yuwree" 

 

 

Tiffany reached for Yuri's hand and placed it above her thigh. Yuri remembered Tiffany had did this before when she said she wanted to talk and Yuri felt weird this time.

 

 

"Don't say.." 

 

 

"I don't want much from you. Just one night and I will be grateful" She whispered beside Yuri's ear.

 

 

"I was right. She wants something" Yuri mentally said. 

 

 

Slightly, Yuri retracted her hand and moved an inch away. She shook her head hoping Tiffany got the message or she was wrong when Tiffany decided to become bold and straddled Yuri's lap. Yuri didn't get to do anything when Tiffany covered with her palm. 

 

 

Moving closer toward Yuri's ear, she whispered something with her husky voice enough to make a little hair on Yuri's neck stood up. 

 

 

"Tiffany" 

 

 

Yuri took the chance to push Tiffany when she was too occupied with Yuri's neck. Yuri attempted to stand up but Tiffany was fast enough to pull her and eventually she sat back down. 

 

 

"I want you Kwon Yuwree, just one night. I want to do something memorable with you to finally let you go. Please" She pleaded.

 

 

Yuri was like she was being hypnotised as she let Tiffany came closer and claimed her lips. They were in passionate kiss when Tiffany got her hand inside Yuri's shirt. She gasped silently as she caressed Yuri's abs. 

 

 

It was like something hit Yuri's head hard when she suddenly pushed Tiffany. The Supermodel was surprised and tried to grab Yuri but only to be pushed again.

 

 

"No! Thats enough Tiffany. We can't do this"

 

 

"Why? It's not like someone will caught us right?"

 

 

She watched as Yuri seemed to sweat a lot and even hitting her head as if she was blaming herself. 

 

 

"I can't, I have to go" 

 

 

"Wait!" 

 

 

Tiffany sighed. She knew she wouldn't get a chance with Yuri tonight. 

 

 

"Okay. Just give a call later, alright?" 

 

 

Yuri didn't answer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter