Chapter 2

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click of heels could be heard in the entire level. Just by hearing the sound everyone could tell who was coming. The employees turned their head to the person who just came out from the elevator, some even stopped whatever they were doing. They were obviously impressed by appearance of the supermodel but at the same time shocked of the presence. 


Tiffany walked as if she walked in the runway, toward Vice President's room, hip swayed ily, dressed up in red mini dress, showing her perfect curve and matched perfectly with red stilletos. Her hair on one side of her shoulder with curly in the end. She looked stunning and bright. She smirked as some of the employees gawking at her and sometimes she would give her killer eyesmile that could melt every man and woman's heart. She always came to Yuri's office when they were still together, no matter what time, how busy Yuri was and how many times. She didn't care what people said, what she wanted was to meet her love. And this was first time she came after they broke up.


"Is Yuwree in?" She asked Yuri's secretary.


Taeyeon's eyes went big. There was hint of nervousness in expression of her. "Sorry, but Ms. Kwon can't be disturbed now" Taeyeon said politely followed by a smile. 


Wordlessly, Tiffany walked toward Yuri's office room and barged in, ignoring Taeyeon who calling for her. She shouldn't asked her first and just went into Yuri's office room, so she made a note next time she would just go straight into Yuri's office room because she knew Taeyeon wouldn't let her in since the rumour about their broke up spreading. 


"Hi baby!" Tiffany exclaimed when the office room door opened. 


Taeyeon followed suit. She bowed her head "I'm sorry Ms. Kwon, I already tell her to not-"


"It's okay Secretary Kim, I'll take from here. Thank you, you can go back to work" Yuri gestured her to go and she obeyed. 


Taeyeon bowed then turned to look at the supermodel who had smirked on her face, before got out. She couldn't help to feel sad whenever Tiffany came to the office and ignored her. How she wished she could talk eye to eye with the supermodel but she awared Tiffany didn't see her even as a friend, just Yuri's secretary.


"And you Tiffany, can't you respect other people's time?" Yuri asked, she had frown on her brows. 


Tiffany then walked toward where Yuri was sitting and immediately threw herself on Yuri's lap and wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck. Yuri was struggling to break free. 


"Baby~ you said you agreed to meet me but you didn't give me a call. I was waiting for you. So I decided to come, I worried if something happen to you" Tiffany whined in her cute voice while tracing Yuri's cheek with her finger. 


"I'm fine. I just forgot.. Tiffany can you please stand up?" Yuri said irritatedly. 


"Why? Don't you like I sat in your lap? You always told me to do this right?" Tiffany leaned closer but only to be pushed by Yuri. 


"Yeah, but it was before when we were still together. Now we are nothing so please.." Yuri raised her hands. Tiffany finally gave in.


"Fine" Tiffany said in disappointed tone. She almost rolled her eyes. Yuri could act cold toward her but she never gave up to get Yuri's attention and trust again. She loved Yuri, no one could get her if she couldn't. 


Just then Tiffany remembered something. "Okay, I will walk out from here but with one condition" 


Yuri was already got her attention back to the paperwork. She pretended to not hear what Tiffany was saying and continued her work. 


"Yul, do you hear me?" Tiffany whined, earning heavy sigh from Yuri. 


"What?" Yuri answered. 


Tiffany smiled as her hand began to encircle Yuri's shoulder. "Meet daddy and mommy this weekend" 


"I can't" Yuri answered coldly while her eyes and hands still focusing on the papers. Tiffany felt pissed, she snatched the papers from Yuri and put it somewhere on the table. 


"Fany!" Yuri hissed. She was about to get the papers back but Tiffany guarded it. Yuri bit her lower lip, feeling like she could explode if Tiffany continued on doing this. "Give me back the paper" 


"No. Agree on meeting dad and mom first then I will give you these papers" Tiffany demanded. 


"I can't. I have work on weekend-"


"Cancel it" She cut Yuri's words.


"What?! I can't do that" There was hint of annoyance in Yuri voice. 


"Why not? Can't even one day to meet your parents-in-law?" Tiffany raised her brows. 


Yuri massaged her temple. She was going crazy handling Tiffany. She knew the girl well. Tiffany wouldn't stop until she got what she really wanted and here she kept pushing on Yuri to meet her father which in fact they were nothing to meet Tiffany's parents. If she really met the parents later what would Yuri said, plus she felt shame for meeting them


"I can't, and I don't want. Tiffany, we are together anymore so why bother asking me to meet your father? Accept the fact we are already going in our own way" 


"No!" Tiffany retorted, her voice raised up a bit. "That is what you say, but for me we are still together" 


"The news about it already spreading" 


"I don't care. I still want you to meet daddy, plus I told her the rumour is fake and we are still together. You're still my girlfriend and I still yours, end of it" Tiffany pushed Yuri chair to face her and bent down while her hands rested on the armchair. She traced Yuri's face down to her jawline to her neck. "You can't say no to Tiffany, can you?" 


Yuri swallowed lump in . Yes she couldn't say no when it came to Tiffany. She would always loss and back off first everytime they had argument. But now she had to fight, she couldn't let Tiffany looked down on her. She had to say no. 


"No. This time I'm not the same Yuri who used to obey all your words. I can say no to you now. So I won't meet your father or anyone because we are not together, anymore. We broke up 2 weeks ago. And please, stop coming here. I don't want to hear any useless rumour between you and me" Yuri said with her serious expression. Tiffany a bit flinched with the cold voice, never she heard Yuri said like that to her, Yuri always sweet and gentle to her. 


But for Tiffany it was nothing. She wouldn't back off just like that. Yuri belonged to her and only her. She smirked while her eyes glued on Yuri who had frown on her brows. 


"Say no all you can, but you know I won't give up. This is Tiffany Hwang and Kwon Yuri is only for Tiffany. I won't let you go, not that easy. So run as much as you can because no matter how far you run I will chase on you until I get you back" She kissed Yuri's cheek before straightened up and walked out from the room, leaving Yuri froze. "Mark my words baby. And 1pm this Sunday at my parents' house" 


Yuri huffed enough air through her nostrils as a sign of annoyance. She had headache. What else she could do to make Tiffany stop. Despite the cold treatment she did the girl wouldn't stop. She would chase Yuri until she got her back. Meanwhile Yuri tried to think possible ways to stay away from Tiffany. And if that possible because deep in her heart she still had feelings left for the model, if Tiffany pushed a little bit Yuri might lose and they might got back together. 


"Yul" Yuri lifted her head and saw Taeyeon at the door while holding tablet closed against her chest. 


"Oh tae, come in" Yuri took the papers back and began to work on it. 


Taeyeon took a seat infront of Yuri's desk. "Keep that aside. You need to rest" 


"Aniyo, I have to finish this. The Chairman needs to see this as soon as possible" Yuri said in sarcastic manner. Taeyeon chuckled. 


"You have to learn to let go you know, it's been 22 years already and you still hate him?" Taeyeon asked. 


Yuri stopped whatever she was doing and stared at Taeyeon with unreadable expression. She wasn't answering Taeyeon's question, instead continued on finishing the paparwork. Taeyeon who understande the gesture had to let go this time. 


"What's my schedule?" Yuri asked, changing the topic.


"After lunch you have to attend opening ceremony at Five Star Hotel. After that, you're free" Taeyeon closed her tablet. 


"Okay. Have a lunch with me" 


"Are you inviting me?" Taeyeon asked playfully. 


Yuri looked at Taeyeon who had smirk on her face. "Why? You don't want to have lunch with me?" 


Taeyeon shook her head only to earn a glare from Yuri but it didn't effect the midget. Yuri narrowed her eyes and Taeyeon couldn't lose as she narrowed her eyes too. 


Glare...


Both still glaring...


Still...


"Okay!" Taeyeon surrendered and Yuri smirked in victory. She knew she would win against Taeyeon. 

 

 

__________


Jessica was standing infront of a huge building which about 20 levels. She was amazed with the texture and interior of outside the building. She couldn't imagine how it was looked like the inside, it could be more prettier than the outside. 


Jessica waited for too long already. Sooyoung told her the Vice President would always go out for lunch and there she was waiting for that certain Vice President. She even skipped her lunch to have a chance for interview. Jessica glanced at her wristwatch, it was almost an hour she was standing there, yet she couldn't see glimpse of the Vice President. She took a deep breath and uttered out some courage words for her to wait a little more. She couldn't give up, it was just first day. She had 3 weeks long to interview the Vice President. 


Just then she heard movement at entrance. She tilted her head and there she saw a perfect tall woman just came out from the building with few guards stood on the entrance, bowing their head. And behind the woman was another short one. Jessica's jaw dropped the moment her eyes landed on the elegant woman but she couldn't really see the face clearly because the woman had put her shade on. Realizing something, Jessica ran to the 2 women. She stopped right infront of the two, blocking the way. Jessica bowed her body politely. 


"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jessica Jung from TIP TOP magazine. Are you... the Vice President of Mega K Corp?" Jessica asked while eyeing the tall woman, trying to scan the face through the shade. 


"Secretary Kim, recommend me the best restaurant for lunch" Yuri spoke, ignoring Jessica's question. 


For a moment Jessica felt her body reacted to that voice, despite the cold voice she could feel something ran through her body. She placed her hand on her chest, feeling the heartbeat. 


"Oh nae" Taeyeon took a glance at Jessica before looked at her tablet. "What about the restaurant at Five Star Hotel? Since you have to attend ceremony there after that" 


"Okay" Yuri continued walking but only to be stopped by Jessica. 


"Wait a minute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter