Chapter 12

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"About us.."

 

 

Yuri didn't say a word after Tiffany spoke. She didn't think there were much to talk about her and Tiffany because for her it was all a past that she wanted to keep as memory. 

 

 

Staring at Yuri, Tiffany waited for an answer. She didn't expect much if Yuri would agree to talk but she just needed to let it out for after this when Yuri decided to turn her down again she would be ready.

 

 

3 days ago, Tiffany met Sunny and her statement really gave impact to her. It was as if Sunny had lot of experiences when it came to love.

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

Sunny watched a woman who sat opposite her sipped her drink in silence. 

 

 

"You okay?" Sunny asked. 

 

 

Tiffany nodded to answer. "What you want to talk about?" 

 

 

"I will be away to LA for 2 weeks so before I go I really want to say this"

 

 

Somehow, Tiffany sensed it was going to be something related to Yuri again. 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

Sunny exhaled. "I don't know if you would accept this advice but as a good friend of yours I don't want anything happen to you other than to see you happy. I'm sorry but I don't approve you to catch on Yuri again. She's not right for you Tiff. Okay you probably would say no one is right for you other than her, it's because you don't let anyone to enter your life and let them replace her yet in your heart, but if you try to believe me you won't regret of forgeting Yuri. Think about yourself, how many times she rejected you and how many times it hurted you everytime she said she don't want to get back to you. She opened her heart for someone so why don't you try to do the same.m? Please Tiff, there are many people love you so much, don't disappoint them" 

 

 

There was no reply from the Supermodel. She stared at nothing particular, contemplating Sunny's statement. She hated the fact that Sunny was right about how many times Yuri had rejected her but still she was too stubborn. 

 

 

She fixed her gaze on Sunny. "Okay, I will consider your advice, but after I confirm this one thing" 

 

 

And this point, Sunny didn't feel right about it. 

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

For seconds when she waited outside of the room, she figured she would beg for Yuri to come back but as soon as she saw expression on Yuri, it made her felt no right of doing it again and again. She would considered Sunny's advice of course.

 

 

"What about us?" Yuri hesitantly asked. 

 

 

"Can we move to somewhere? Maybe cafeteria? I feel uncomfortable here. You know, so much memories" Tiffany said. 

 

 

Yuri was hesitated at first, but to think about it, what Tiffany said was true. Yuri's office room had became witness for their moment together. 

 

 

"Sure"

 

 

Yuri stood up, walking to the door before opened it wide for Tiffany to get out first. 

 

 

They arrived at the cafeteria. Yuri breathed a relief sigh. Fortunately, there were no much people there so she might had privacy with Tiffany. 

 

 

Yuri was sitting opposite Tiffany when the latter suddenly dragged her chair and sat next to Yuri instead. She gave Tiffany a questioning look.

 

 

"I don't want anyone to hear us, so I will keep my voice down if we sat next to each other" Tiffany explained. 

 

 

It made sense to Yuri and she nodded her head. Indeed she felt uncomfortable with Tiffany being this closed to her. She made sure she left space between them but to her dismay Tiffany moved even closer until their legs touched with each other. By Tiffany wearing up-to-knees dress wasn't helping Yuri at all, moreover the dress had stretched upward revealing half of her milky thigh. Yuri tried to look anywhere but there. 

 

 

"Yuwree.." 

 

 

The tanned woman where surprised when Tiffany reached for her hand and placed it on her thigh. 

 

 

"I know you probably ask what I'm doing. Well.." Tiffany lowered her head, hardly to utter her words.

 

 

"I decided to stop begging on you to get back to me"

 

 

Yuri's eyes turned wide a bit. She didn't say a word, waiting for Tiffany to continue her statement. 

 

 

"I realize now how much you don't want me back that you don't have feelings for me anymore. To be honest, it hurts me knowing that you already have someone to replace me"

 

 

Tiffany hadn't finished her words but yet Yuri already felt bad. All the painful the Supermodel felt was because of her. 

 

 

"You taught me many things in this life,  Yuwree. I depend too much on you until I can't imagine my life without you. But I know, you already made your decision and so do I" 

 

 

She looked at Yuri's eyes, deep and long. She wouldn't forget how that eyes used to make her felt like an idiot everytime she looked at it.

 

 

"I will let you free, I won't annoy you anymore. I can accept you have someone now and I know I was such a troublemaker so I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" A tear rolled on her cheek.

 

 

Yuri smiled. She lifted her hand to wipe the tear on Tiffany's cheek. "How can I not forgive you princess. I told you right, though things won't get back how it used to before, we can still be friends. So I forgive you" 

 

 

A big smile crept on Tiffany's face. She couldn't be more happy than being forgiven by Yuri. 

 

 

"Can I request something before I go?" 

 

 

"What?" Yuri tightened the grip on their hands. 

 

 

"A kiss" Tiffany asked shyly, earning a chuckled from Yuri. 

 

 

"Okay" 

 

 

"Close your eyes"

 

 

With a smile, Yuri closed her eyes. Tiffany looked somewhere before closed their gap and eventually her lips touched with Yuri. 

 

 

*snap, snap

 

 

Just when Yuri thought it was just a peck, Tiffany moved her lips to on Yuri's lower lip. A shock visible on Yuri's expression, though so she couldn't push Tiffany away, knowing the Supermodel hurt enough. She just let her be. The kissed lasted for few seconds. 

 

 

Yuri was still with her eyes closed where Tiffany took the chance to give Yuri's cheek a kiss.

 

 

*snap, snap

 

 

"You can open your eyes now" 

 

 

The Vice President opened her eyes and had been greeted by Tiffany's eyes smile. It was no doubt that she loved to see her eyes smile. It was the most beautiful thing she saw on Tiffany other than her heart. She was going to miss it. 

 

 

"Thank you" Tiffany said. "I think I have to go, I still have photoshoot to attend"

 

 

She stood up which Yuri followed.

 

 

"Oh.. then I have to go too then. Goodluck with your photoshoot" Yuri fisted up. 

 

 

"Thank you. Bye Yuwree" Tiffany walked away from the cafeteria with satisfied smile on her face. 

 

 

____

 

 

Yuri was back to her room while massaging her temples. She didn't know what to think anymore, or what to feel. She knew she must felt relieved for finally Tiffany chose to back off but there was something bothering her, on why suddenly Tiffany agreed with this. The sudden change in Tiffany concerned her. 

 

 

"Arrgh, I don't know" She groaned. 

 

 

She looked on her desk, there were too much papers that needed her signature. She grabbed the one where she left off before going with Tiffany then began to finalize it.

 

 

A soft knock could be heard. 

 

 

"Come in" 

 

 

"Yul" 

 

 

"Oh Tae, why?" She didn't look up. 

 

 

Taeyeon approached her then took a seat opposite of the latter. She just sat there, saying nothing.

 

 

"Yah, why?"

 

 

"Erm, actually there is something I want to ask" 

 

 

"What is it?" 

 

 

Taeyeon chew her inner mouth. "Er.. Are you sure you want to marry Jessica?" 

 

 

"We already talked about this" Yuri still busy with the papers. 

 

 

"Well, I just need confirmation again" 

 

 

Yuri lifted her head to look at Taeyeon. "Yes, Tae. I'm sure. I told you the reason already" 

 

 

"What is it?" Taeyeon scratched her head. "I don't remember you had told me" 

 

 

A deep sigh left Yuri's mouth. She really wanted to just send Taeyeon out of the room and got done with her work, but this bestfriend of her wouldn't stop asking. 

 

 

"I found her. My barbie girl?" Yuri raised her eyebrows, hoping Taeyeon would remember. 

 

 

"Aah! Yes! She is the barbie girl of yours, now I remember. Do you love her?" 

 

 

"I do, since the first I laid my eyes on her" Yuri smiled, reminiscing that day. 

 

 

"How did you find out about her anyway?" 

 

 

"She is a Jung" Yuri answered short. 

 

 

Taeyeon was dumbfounded. "Bwoya? Just like that? Because she is a Jung?"

 

 

Yuri nodded. 

 

 

"Anyway, when will your cousin send her video?" She tried to change the topic and Taeyeon knew well. 

 

 

"She told me she already sent it to you the link. Why don't you check your email?" 

 

 

"Oh really? I haven't checked" She might had conversation with Taeyeon but her hands were moving faster on the papers. 

 

 

Taeyeon looked at Yuri, sometimes she did feel bad for her. Though it wasn't something Yuri had willing to do but she put her all in the work. 

 

 

"You need to check it so I get to inform her when she can come to sign the contract" 

 

 

"Yes, boss" said Yuri, playfully. "Yah, you better get out, I have lot of work to do. Why are you even here anyway?"

 

 

"I finished all my work minutes ago" Taeyeon stuck tongue on Yuri, feeling proud of herself. "So I come just to check on you"

 

 

"Well, now you already check on me, then make me a coffeé" Yuri instructed. "Now!" She shouted when Taeyeon was about to retort.

 

 

"Nae, Ms. Kwon" 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

It was early in the morning when Jessica excitedly jumped from her bed, throwing away the blanket as she got her phone to check on something. 

 

 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Wuhuuuu!" 

 

 

Jessica squealed happily, hopping here and there until her leg tripped on the blanket, causing her to fall on the floor with a loud thud.

 

 

"Awww, it's hurt" She inspected her elbow. 

 

 

Suddenly, her room door opened revealing Krystal and her mother who wearing worried and shocked expression. 

 

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Krystal asked. 

 

 

"Whats with all the scream and sound of something crack?" This time Mrs. Jung asked. 

 

 

Krystal walked to her sister and helped her to get up. She scanned Jessica if there were any bruises or what. 

 

 

Jessica grinned at her mother. "I tripped on my own blanket" 

 

 

The younger Jung couldn't hold as she bursted out of laughter which later followed by Mrs. Jung. They were in great laugh until failed to notice Jessica's embarrassed and red face. 

 

 

"You're clumsy unnie" Krystal said between her laugh, earning a pout for her sister.

 

 

"Why are you so excited, honey?" Mrs. Jung asked, her laugh already subsided. 

 

 

As the mother brought the topic, Jessica immediately when to her mother's side and hugged her. The mother was confused but she hugged her daughter back, eventhough she hadn't knew yet what cause of Jessica to be so excited. 

 

 

"I'm happy umma" Jessica broke the hug. "Finally, my story has published" She said in excitement. 

 

 

"Really? Wow, I'm happy for you too, honey" 

 

 

"Right? At first I thought I couldn't do it but now when it happened it feels like a dreams!" 

 

 

Meanhwile, Krsytal was silence in her place hearing the two's conversation. She knew from Sooyoung on what her sister was currently working on. Intially it shocked her, only then she knew why Jessica was looking at Yuri's photo on the day when she was fainted. 

 

 

She stared at her sister's face. Jessica looked really happy and Krystal knew it was too much to hope that expression would remain even if she found out about Mega K. 

 

 

"What are you writing anyway?" Mrs. Jung asked. 

 

 

"Oh I'm writing about-" Jessica stopped abruptly and her smile faded. 

 

 

Mrs. Jung raised her brows. 

 

 

"About..."

 

 

She only realized that she hadn't told her mother about Yuri and if she told her what would her reaction be? Would she be happy? After all, she knew from Krystal that her mother hated Mega K. 

 

 

"About what?" 

 

 

Sensing the situation, Krystal butted in. "Err.. umma, I'm hungry already. Why don't we go down and cook for our breakfast?" She marched to her mother's side. 

 

 

"Oh yeah, I almost forget I have work too. It's getting late, lets go have a breakfast. Sooyeon, wash up and come down quick" The mother said before exitted Jessica's room. 

 

 

Krystal followed suit but not before gave a glance to her sister who seemed stunned and still glued on her place. 

 

 

A deep sigh escaped . "Mianhae umma, I don't know how to tell you. I'm afraid if you will reject Yuri and hate her" 

 

 

As she was drowned in her own thought, her phone vibrated on her hand. Yuri's name appeared on the screen. She contemplating for a while, her excitement suddenly gone and had no mood to entertain anyone in the moment. But she did anyway, she answered the call. 

 

 

"Yaeboseyo?"

 

 

Yuri: "What took you so long to answer the call?"

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. She hated when Yuri didn't greet her back. 

 

 

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom" She lied.

 

 

Yuri: "Where are you now?" 

 

 

"Home. Why?" She replied lazily. 

 

 

Yuri: "Come to my office. I need to discuss something" 

 

 

"I can't, I-"

 

 

Yuri: "I don't accept no as an answer. I will be waiting" 

 

 

Yuri ended the call. Jessica had her jaw dropped as she couldn't believe the Vice President had actually hung up on her before she could speak her reply. 

 

 

"Is she always like this? Not in mood without a reason?" She groaned before going to bathroom to take a shower. 

 

 

 

An hour later, Jessica got out from her room and headed to the kitchen to find Krystal in the living room, watching TV. 

 

 

"Where is umma?" 

 

 

"She already off to work 15 minutes ago"

 

 

"You have no class today?" 

 

 

"No" Krystal answered. 

 

 

She watched her sister who was in the kitchen, taking out a bottle of water and pouring it on a glass before drinking it. She turned off the TV and walked to her sister. 

 

 

"Unnie" Krystal leaned on the counter. 

 

 

Jessica hummed to answer. 

 

 

"When are you going to tell umma?" 

 

 

Jessica stopped whatever she was doing and faced Krystal. She sighed.

 

 

"Soon" 

 

 

"And when is that? I guess your wedding is near but you haven't tell umma yet" 

 

 

"It's still more than a month left. I will tell umma when I'm ready" 

 

 

Krystal was silence for a while until she spoke something shocking that made Jessica's eyes wide opened.  

 

 

"I want to meet Kwon Yuri" 

 

 

"Nae?" Jessica questioned. 

 

 

"I want to meet someone who is going to be your wife. I can't trust anyone to take care of you after oppa left" 

 

 

Jessica didn't know what to say. Apart from her happy because there was possible chances Krystal would accept Yuri but at the same time anxious about why suddenly Krystal wanted to meet Yuri. 

 

 

"W-Why?"

 

 

"Why not?" 

 

 

"I-I mean, why so sudden? You can tell me earlier so I can manage her time" 

 

 

Krystal was furrowing when Jessica sounded like a assistant to Yuri. "What are you, her secretary? It is not like a formal meeting. Just ask her to treat me lunch I also okay with that" 

 

 

"Aah.." Jessica rubbed her neck in embarassment "Okay, lets have lunch together later" 

 

 

"Is she free?" 

 

 

"I.. don't know. Maybe. I will text you later. Now I have to go, I'm already late. Bye baby Jung" 

 

 

"Bye unnie" 

 

 

Jessica exited the house with satisfied smile flashed on her face. She was happy yet nervous on what could be happened when Krystal finally met Yuri face to face. It wasn't like they hadn't met before but this time she knew it would be different. She was positive Krystal was going to accept Yuri and she couldn't wait for that. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Krystal was looking at her sister's retreat figure. A sigh escaped as she felt bad for her sister. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter