Chapter 19

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The longest chapter I've ever wrote. Warning: love scene ahead. But I tried to filter some words as I believe there are 18 below readers here. Hehe. Well, you can always skip the first part of this chapter. 

Enjoy! 

 

____

 

Jessica woke up and found herself barely moved due to an arm hugging her waist securely. She smiled knowing who owned the arm, of course her one and only Kwon seobang. 

 

She turned her face to see Yuri slept peacefully with her tongue out. Jessica couldn't help to giggle as she was having fun watching Yuri in the state. 

 

She stared at Yuri's face for quite long until Yuri began to stir and eventually opened her eyes only to be greeted by Jessica's beautiful smile. 

 

Yuri beamed. "Morning" 

 

"Morning, Seobang" 

 

"How long have you been awake?"

 

"Long enough to stare at your beautiful face" 

 

"Hmm" Yuri brought Jessica closer to lean Jessica's head on her chest. 

 

Jessica made an invincible circle on Yuri's stomach as she listened to Yuri's heartbeat. 

 

"You're still . Are you expecting me to have breakfast on bed?" Yuri said, still closing her eyes. 

 

Jessica's cheek heat up, she couldn't believe Yuri already talked dirty early in the morning. 

 

"You had your dinner on bed, do you want to have breakfast on bed too?" 

 

"Why not?" 

 

Jessica just laughed, not knowing Yuri was planning something naughty. Yuri's hand sneakily went into the blanket to find it target; Jessica's body. 

 

Jessica yelped when she felt something cold touched her stomach. 

 

"Yah!" 

 

"Shh, one more round" Yuri pleaded with her eyes. 

 

Jessica's jaw dropped. "Yul, we were gone for 4 rounds last night, aren't you tired?" 

 

"With you I never get tired. Please Sica" 

 

Jessica opened to retort only to be cut by Yuri's lips on her. A make out session started with Yuri being rough by Jessica's lower lip. Jessica didn't know Yuri could get into this for her to be this eager in kissing. Nevertheless, the kiss still felt with tenderness and affection. 

 

They pulled away from the kiss leaving both of them breathless. A string of saliva had connected their mouth.

 

Jessica's eyes followed the tip of Yuri's finger that moving and trailing gently down to , all the way to her chest through the valley then down to her stomach. Yuri stopped there as she gave Jessica a teasing smirk making Jessica unconciously whined. 

 

Just as Jessica thought Yuri would go more downward, she actually went up to her chest. Using her thumbs she flicked both s causing Jessica to moan loudly as she didn't see that coming. She roamed her hands all over Yuri's back earning a soft moan from the latter.

 

Yuri then replaced her thumbs with making Jessica arched her back as if yearning for more. She tilted her head back in pleasure. Yuri loved it so much on how Jessica's s became so hard as she on it. 

 

Satisfied with her doing on Jessica's chest, she went up and pinned Jessica's wrist above her head and nibbled the soft skin of her neck making Jessica let out a shaky breath. She felt defeated as Yuri found the weak spot on her neck and kept on it. 

 

They were back in make out session. Their lips moved together in harmony as Jessica touched every part of Yuri's body. 

 

"Yuri..."

 

Yuri smiled, she got what Jessica wanted. She moved downward, trailing down with her tongue wetting the skin. Jessica her lips, feeling nervous as she anticipated for Yuri to touch her in her lower region. 

 

Yuri didn't know when Jessica already took off her or might be she didn't wear one since last night. 

 

Without being asked, Jessica spreaded her legs wide when Yuri was in between her. Yuri purposely took too much time to touch Jessica making her breathing became heavy. She gave few long to heat things up and Jessica's mouth agape with her head fell backward.

 

Chuckling lightly at Jessica's reaction, Yuri finally pushed her tongue into Jessica. She , running the tip of her tongue all over and gently pressing it. Jessica moaned out and glanced down at Yuri. She really enjoyed the show under her and couldn't help to admire how y Yuri was to be under her.  

 

As Jessica was still in cloud nine, Yuri plunged 3 digits into the tight hole letting her fingers curled and stretched inside Jessica. Without letting Jessica adjust to it, Yuri's fingers began to move in and out. Jessica flinched at the initial pain but soon pleasure took turn causing her to buck her hips up to meet with Yuri's . 

 

Jessica's breath grew short from time to time in which Yuri knew she was near. Thus, Yuri went up. After few minutes of ing, Jessica gave the tiniest whisper as Yuri kissed her. "I'm coming."

 

It took Jessica several seconds to finally settle from high. She watched as Yuri her fingers seductively, tasting her. 

 

"You taste good Sica. More tasty than last night" Yuri's compliment made Jessica blushed. 

 

"Stop it" 

 

Yuri laughed. "Cute. Sleep more okay? I will get ready for work" 

 

"Sorry I can't return you the pleasure" Jessica said weakly.

 

"Nah, I know you're tired. I did you rough.

Plus you already did pretty well last night" 

 

"You did amazing too" Jessica used the remaining energy she had to kiss Yuri's cheek. 

 

Yuri chuckled and ruffled Jessica's hair before standing up to get ready for work. She had a meeting but didn't really care about it, what she cared was Jessica. Only Jessica.

 

 

 

 

________

 

The Supermodel was walking or more like running, earning gawking from people inside the Mega K building. She was heading to President's floor when she heard everyone murmuring and whispering, probably about her, but she could careless about it. 

 

Tiffany arrived at President's floor and right away sprinted to President's office room when Taeyeon stood infront of the door to stop her. 

 

"Move Tae. I want to see her" 

 

"You can't-"

 

"Why can't I?" Tiffany raised her voice. 

 

"Because she haven't arrived yet" 

 

"You're lying" 

 

"I'm not. She is not inside"

 

Tiffany gritted teeth. She didn't trust Taeyeon as she might cover up for Yuri. She determined already she would meet Yuri no matter what she had to go through, even if she had to fight with Taeyeon.

 

But before she could get herself inside of the room, a voice came from behind her. 

 

"What is this all about?" 

 

Tiffany turned.

 

"Fany?"

 

 

____

 

"What is it Tiffany?"

 

Tiffany looked at Yuri, who leaning on her desk. First, Yuri had frown on her face. Second, Yuri used different tone from the night at the club in the way she said Tiffany's name. 

 

"I need to ask you something" 

 

"What?"

 

"Are you really meeting someone? Who? That Journalist?" Tiffany didn't even hesitate to ask. 

 

Yuri sighed. "So you called me many times and then come her making a scene infront of my room just to ask me that? And one more thing, the journalist you called has a name and her name is Jessica" 

 

Tiffany scoffed. "So I'm right, she is the person"

 

"Come on Fany, I've told you and you already know, why bother asking?" 

 

"Because I don't believe it! All this time it is her?" 

 

Yuri felt annoyed. She folded her arms against her chest as she was breathing through her nose. 

 

"Look, I don't want this useless fight okay? I've moved on and I believe, you too right? So please, just don't mind about my love life anymore and focus on yours. You deserve better Tiffany" Yuri said as gentle as possible. 

 

"If you really moved on, then why the hell did you call me the other night?! Do you try to give me a hope?" 

 

"I called you because you're one of my good friends. I've known you for years now and I know you're a good listener that I can relie on, that I can tell my side problem, but.." Yuri let out a sigh "you ruined it when you decided to flirt with me. What were you thinking?" 

 

Yuri suddenly felt bad when she saw Tiffany's eyes began to glisten with tear. 

 

"Look Fany, I'm sorry-"

 

"I was happy when I received your call. I felt excited to meet you" Tiffany didn't finish her sentence as she couldn't control herself.

 

"Is there no any chance between us? Even a bit?" 

 

"Fany, you know it-"

 

"Just tell me!" 

 

Suddenly, a soft knock could be heard. 

 

"Come in" Yuri said. 

 

The door opened and Taeyeon came in.

 

"I'm sorry Ms. Kwon, but you have meeting to attend" 

 

Yuri held a gaze at Tiffany as Tiffany did the same before speaking. 

 

"You can go first and tell the client I will be there in a few minutes"

 

Taeyeon seemed reluctant to leave as Yuri's order when she saw tears on Tiffany's eyes. She clenched her fist knowing Yuri made Tiffany cried again. But she couldn't mad at Yuri as she didn't know the problem so she would quiet this time. She wouldn't want to add more to the already tense atmosphere. 

 

"Nae, Ms. Kwon. I will go now" She didn't miss a chance to take a glance at Tiffany before actually walking out. 

 

"You heard her, I have a meeting. I will meet you soon" 

 

Yuri was ready to go out from the room when Tiffany spoke.

 

"You always said you will meet me soon but you never do that or even give a call. Do you know I always wait for you?" 

 

Yuri turned. "Okay, I will call you soon. But.. if I don't, don't ever wait for me again" 

 

Yuri was certained Tiffany got what she meant and didn't has to waste her time explaining everything. 

 

"I will go now" Yuri bowed her head slightly. 

 

Tiffany's eyes as if she was shoting a laser looking at direction Yuri went to until the President disappeared from her sight. She was pissed and when she did she could do anything beyond people imagination. 

 

 

____

 

An hour later, right after the meeting Yuri headed straight into her office room and abruptly threw herself on her chair. She was exhausted through out the meeting but needed to stay awake for it was one of major project of the company. 

 

Yuri closed her eyes for a while to get a rest before getting back to work again. She tried to think something nice to keep her mind calm. By something nice she started to think about Jessica. The Journalist had been inside her head even during the meeting that kept her hard to concentrate. 

 

She was smiling to herself remembering about their night when a knock on the door could be heard. She muttered 'come in' 

 

"Ms. Kwon" 

 

"Ah Taeng, what is it? I have another appointment?"

 

"No, Ms. Not until later afternoon"

 

"Then?" Yuri watched Taeyeon as she was a bit nervous. 

 

"Taeng, what is it?" 

 

Taeyeon moved closer to Yuri to whisper.

 

"What?! What is he doing?"

 

Taeyeon just shrugged. 

 

"So what are we going to do with him?" 

 

"Just let him in" Yuri ordered. 

 

"Are you sure? I mean, he did pretty terrible. You still want to see him?"

 

"Yes, Taeng. I'm sure. Just let him in" 

 

Taeyeon hesitated. It wasn't like she wanted to disobey Yuri's command but she just felt like it wasn't right to do it. 

 

"Okay, Ms. Kwon. But, promise if I let him in, don't make a scene" 

 

"As long as he can be a good boy than I will" 

 

Taeyeon sighed before walking her way out from the President's room. She knew Yuri, she could loss her temper easily if someone threatened her. So Taeyeon could just stay outside and got ready incase what she afraid of happen would happen.

 

 

____

 

"You must be have something big until you have to come here by yourself"

 

Both were now sitting facing each other with Yuri in legs crossed and eyes seemed digging a trigger toward the man sat infront of her. 

 

"What you have inside your sleeves, Mr. Lee Donghae?"

 

Donghae lifted his head to look at Yuri who was smirking. Although he brought himself here but he still thought this was a suicide. Who he was kidding with? Of course he was scared right now. There was saying you need to feel a bit of scared to be brave. But was he brave enough to ask for Yuri's approval?

 

Wordlessly, he put a brown envelop on the table and slided it toward Yuri. He didn't know the result for him to come at Mega K, but it didn't feel wrong to try. 

 

"What is this?" 

 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kwon. I'm here to ask for your approval" 

 

"Approval?" 

 

Yuri reached for the envelop and took out the paper. She scanned for few seconds before scoffing and threw back the paper on the table. 

 

"What makes you think I will approve that?" 

 

Taking a deep breath, he spoke. "You're professional yourself Ms. Kwon. And I know you won't mix business matter with personal matter" 

 

"Right, I'm professional. You seem to know me well" It sounded like a mock for him.

 

Yuri leaned her body forward. "You might be forgot but nevermind, let me just remind you. I'm the President. The reason you're here is to get my approval for the position of CEO in KY Holding. And to let you know, KY Holding is one of Mega K's main sub-companies. So I will be very careful in selecting who will be in charge and it is my decison to approve you or not. You know what I mean, right?" 

 

"Nae"

 

She nodded slowly. "Good. So here what you need to do. You see the door there, take this paper back and walk out from that door. I'm busy so I may not want to entertain anyone at the moment. Thank you, have a nice day" 

 

Yuri got up from her seat heading back to her desk before getting back to work. 

 

Meanwhile Donghae just remained on his seat. He was thinking that he wouldn't work his out for Chairman to get nothing in return. But unfortunately, the prize wasn't something he would get in just a blink of eyes, the only obstacle was Kwon Yuri.

 

He couldn't fight even if he wanted to. Eventually, he stood up and bowed to Yuri before heading out from the room and from the building. 

 

After Donghae left, Taeyeon took turn into Yuri's office room. 

 

"Yah, what did he want?" 

 

Heaving a sigh, Yuri looked up from the paperwork. "The CEO position in KY Holding" 

 

"CEO? Who get that for him?"

 

"Who do you think?" 

 

"I don't know.." 

 

Taeyeon was thinking for a while. She looked at Yuri to read her expression and when she got the sign, her eyes widened 

 

"Don't say.. Chairman Kwon?!" 

 

Yuri shrugged. "Could be true" 

 

They were silence for seconds as both were in their own thought. 

 

"I assumed he might did something for him to get this position. I wonder what is it?" 

 

Taeyeon didn't want to assume thing too but that one thing couldn't seem to get out from her suspicion. 

 

"Yul. Few days ago you were in big fight with Jessica because she was going out with Donghae" 

 

"Yeah. So?" 

 

"So it must be something he did. I don't want to say this but he might got order from Chairman to separate you and Jessica. No, sorry Yul, I mean-"

 

"I know what you mean. It might be true considering he don't like Jessica and her family" 

 

"So what are you going to do next?" 

 

Yuri leaned her back on the chair. "I already discuss this with Sica. We are going announce our marriage soon. But there is problem" 

 

"What problem?" 

 

"Her mother" Yuri sighed.

 

Taeyeon shook her head "I pity her" It supposed to come out as whisper but Yuri could hear her. But it was true, she felt bad for Jessica. 

 

"I'm with her you know. We are married now and I promise I will protect her even I have to sacrifice myself" 

 

"You fall too hard Yul" 

 

"Just how you fall for Tiffany" 

 

The mention of the Supermodel's name washed away the smile on Taeyeon's face and it didn't go unnoticed by Yuri which she purposed mentioned Tiffany's name just to start talk about it. 

 

Yuri noticed as Taeyeon wanted to avoid the eye contact with her and seemed she wanted to avoid Tiffany's topic too but not today. 

 

"How things are going with you two?" Yuri carefully asked. 

 

Taeyeon shrugged. "Like normal"

 

"Normal?"

 

"Yeah, just like usual. She don't even see me as a woman, but I'm fine with it" A chuckle followed right after but Yuri knew she wasn't fine with it. 

 

"I don't want to tell you this, but I think you need to know since you're my bestfriend" 

 

"It's okay"

 

"Tiffany came earlier, mad. I guess she knows about my marriage with Jessica. Taeng, she is still chasing on me. I can't ask for your help but if you really love her, I advise you to show it to her rather than telling her many times. You've known her earlier than me so you know her better" 

 

The shorty woman seemed to give a thought on Yuri's statement. She couldn't deny if Tiffany only saw her as a friend, after all the Supermodel completely head over heels to Yuri. 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri was thinking there was nothing Taeyeon couldn't do. She was confident that this bestfriend of her could win over Tiffany's heart if she worked more harder. She was more than willing to help. 

 

Sensing Taeyeon wouldn't say anything, Yuri spoke first. 

 

"Okay. I give you a challenge"

 

"What challenge?" 

 

"If you can take Tiffany out for dinner tomorrow night, you can take day off" 

 

"Anniyo. I can't do that. I mean.. I can't take day off" 

 

"Why not?" 

 

"How about your schedule? You can't handle it alone" 

 

Yuri raised her brows. "Hello. Do you think I can't do thing on my own?" 

 

"Yes. Because I know you always need me" Taeyeon said proudly. 

 

Yuri snorted while smiling. "Okay. How about, I will treat you. Wherever or whatever you want to eat. Deal?"

 

"But.." 

 

"What about this time?" 

 

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and leaned forward to whisper though they were the only people inside the room. 

 

"Can I really do that?"

 

"Believe me, when I said you can meaning you can do it" 

 

Heavy sigh left Taeyeon's mouth. She could already felt nervous in the thought of asking Tiffany out. 

 

"So?"

 

"Okay, deal!" 

 

Yuri smirked and nodded her head slowly. Indeed, she couldn't wait to hear good news from her bestfriend. She would be the first person who was going to congratulate her if Taeyeon ever able to melt Tiffany's heart.

 

Not that she didn't believe Taeyeon in winning Tiffany's heart on her own but this bestfriend of her needed a little push in order for her to finally brave herself. 

 

Suddenly, Yuri's phone rang indicating incoming call came in. She looked up at Taeyeon, wiggling her brows. 

 

"What?"

 

"Your crush calls"

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened. "My crush? Who?" 

 

Yuri didn't reply, instead she answered the call and purposely put in loudspeaker. 

 

"Hello? SinB whats up?" 

 

Hearing the name, Taeyeon straightened up. 

 

SinB: "Hi, unnie! I just call to inform you that next week I will be having a party in my house. I call you because I'm busy this week with photoshoots so I can't meet you. If you're not busy you can come next week" 

 

"Oh really?" 

 

SinB: "Yeah, bring Taeyeon unnie too" 

 

Yuri looked at Taeyeon and smirked. "Okay, we will come. No worries" 

 

SinB: "Great! I'm sorry unnie but I can't talk longer. See you soon unnie! Bye!" 

 

"Bye, SinB" 

 

Yuri put down her phone while eyeing Taeyeon with mishevious smile on her face. 

 

"What?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

"Nothing" 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

To say that she had nothing to do, Sooyoung actually spared her free time roaming around the building. She was bored on her desk since Jessica wouldn't in until later so she had no one to tease. 

 

Her head bobbed up and down while humming some lyrics as if she could hear the music. She was too engrossed doing her own thing until failed to notice a short cute woman headed toward her from the opposite way and eventually they bumped. 

 

"Ouch" The short woman fell on her . 

 

"Oh! Sorry Miss. I didn't see yo-" Her words were cut when the woman lifted up her head. 

 

The moment their eyes met, Sooyoung found her breath stucked on and her heart beating like crazy. 

 

'Who is she? Why her eyes are so pretty? She has fair skin and-'

 

"Hello, Miss?"

 

Sooyoung didn't even realized she stared at the short woman too long until waves of hand infront of her face. 

 

"S-Sorry. A-Are you okay?" 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine"

 

"Sorry I didn't see where I was going. I was walking around because I was bored on my desk because my friend is not here yet because she decides to come later because-" 

 

"Hey hey" A cute laugh coming from the woman and Sooyoung felt like drowning on it. The fact that Sooyoung talked too fast was hilarious to her. 

 

"It's okay, I'm fine, nothing serious, really" 

 

"O-Okay" 

 

Out of blue, Sooyoung offered her hand for a handshake though feeling nervous all over her system. "My name is Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung" 

 

The short cute woman looked at Sooyoung first before decided to take Sooyoung's hand. "Well, nice to meet you Sooyoung. I'm Sunny" 

 

"Oh, nice to meet you too, Sunny" Sooyoung felt shy. 

 

"What are you doing here? Having an interview or something?"

 

Sunny was about to answer only to be cut by Sooyoung's phone. Sooyoung mentally cursed before taking her phone out and saw Jessica's name appeared on the screen. 

 

"Wait a sec" She told Sunny who then nodding her head. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

Jessica: "Yah! Where are you?" 

 

"Downstairs. Why?"

 

Jessica: "What are you doing there?" 

 

"Just walking around. Why do you call me?" 

 

Jessica: "Walking around? You have no work to do?" 

 

"None"

 

Jessica: "Yah, come here now" 

 

"Wae?" Sooyoung sounded whining. She hated the fact Jessica had to interrupt her 'sweet meeting' with Sunny. 

 

Jessica: "Aish, just come here now"

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Arraso. 5 mins" 

 

Jessica: "2!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter