Chapter 11

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7000+ words. Enjoy! 

 

__________

 

 

The two bestfriends were having their lunch when other person came and joined them. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kwon" Hyoyeon bowed to Yuri. She didn't expect to see Yuri as Taeyeon didn't mention about her in the text message. 

 

 

Yuri stood up and bow to Hyoyeon. "Just call me Yuri, Hyoyeon-shii. You are Taeyeon's cousin so thats mean you're my friend now" She smiled. 

 

 

Hyoyeon scratched the back of her head, thinking whether she had right to call the well-known person by her name. Sensing the hesitant in Hyoyeon's behavior, Yuri chuckled. 

 

 

"It's okay, buddy. I'm fine with it" Yuri lightly patted Hyoyeon's shoulder. 

 

 

"Okay, then just call me Hyoyeon" Hyoyeon smiled. 

 

 

"Come join us" Yuri gestured Hyoyeon to sit beside her which Hyoyeon accepted the offer immediately by siting on the chair next to Yuri. 

 

 

Taeyeon was amused with the interaction between Yuri and her cousin. She was shocked when Yuri herself inviting Hyoyeon to join them without any further questions on why there was other people joined them in their lunch table. Usually, the Vice President would hate the idea. 

 

 

The changes in Yuri were very obvious after she met a woman named Jessica. She was no longer often humiliated people by her stern acts like how she used before, even more, opened up to accept new people and new opinions. Of course Taeyeon was happy with this changes though the cold side of her was still there. 

 

 

"So what do you do for living, Hyo? I can call you Hyo right?" 

 

 

"Of course, Taeyeon sometimes called me with that nickname" Hyoyeon smiled. "I'm actually a dance instructor in one academy in Japan. I've stay there for 4 years in contract and left with few months until I get to stay in Korea as permanent" 

 

 

"Wow, thats interesting job" Yul nodded. 

 

 

"Thank you Ms. Kwon, I mean, Yuri" They laughed on Hyoyeon's antic. 

 

 

They were in silence for few seconds until Yuri spoke up.

 

 

"Oh Hyo, we actually organized a charity event for unfortunate children who lost their parents. There are about few activities in mind, so why don't you make a dance lesson for them?"

 

 

Hyoyeon wasn't sure what to answer. It was a brilliant idea for Hyoyeon as she could be advertised and might got hired by any agencies. Just what she wanted when she got back to Korea, her home country. 

 

 

Yuri was looking at Hyoyeon for the entire time, waiting for the answer. Hyoyeon caught the stare, gulped in nervousness before nodding her head. Yuri was smiling and Hyoyeon swore it was the beautiful smile she ever seen in her existence. Of course she awared of Yuri with good-looking face but didn't realize it was beyond that when she got to look this up close. No wonder Tiffany was so into this great Vice President. 

 

 

Yuri turned her attention to Taeyeon. "Make an agreement contract and let her come to the office to confirm it" 

 

 

"Is she need to attend for interview?" Taeyeon asked as she took note the point. 

 

 

"Erm, I just need to see her dance move then she is good to go" 

 

 

"I can send it to you, my video" said Hyoyeon, excitement still crept on herself.

 

 

"Great, I would love that" Yuri then glanced at her wristwatch. "I guess I need to go, I have another date. I don't have meeting right after this?" She asked Taeyeon. 

 

 

"No until tomorrow morning" 

 

 

"Good. I will get going. See you later Taeng, and good to know you Hyo" 

 

 

Hyoyeon stood up before bowed her head. Then she sat back after Yuri disappeared from their sight. 

 

 

"A date?" 

 

 

Taeyeon took a sip of her juice. "She is a Journalist, very pretty" 

 

 

"How about Tiffany?" 

 

 

"Didn't you know? They broke up"

 

 

"I know, I mean she made a confession last two days" 

 

 

Hyoyeon was actually surprised when Yuri said she had a date which of course she awared of the Vice President and the Supermodel were not together anymore and was wondering if they got back together after the confession. But mentioning of someone else name answering her thought. 

 

 

"I don't understand her to be honest, she said she won't meet Tiffany for the mean time and just go with her plan" 

 

 

"What plan?" 

 

 

Taeyeon sighed. "They are going to married, Yuri and Jessica, 2 months from now"

 

 

Hyoyeon's mouth was basically hanging for how shocked she was. "A-Are you serious?" 

 

 

Taeyeon hummed. 

 

 

"Then.. what about Tiffany?"

 

 

"Aish" Taeyeon groaned in frustration. "I don't know. I can't help to feel pity on her"

 

 

"Then you have to make your move faster Tae. She is broken right now and someone has to heal her" 

 

 

"I have tried but she rejected me" Taeyeon said with a sad tone. 

 

 

"She did?"

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

Taeyeon was on edge the entire day as her boss was really busy, attending few meetings and conferences and meeting few clients.

 

 

She was walking to her car, humming random songs and enjoying the night cold breeze that hugging her body. She was damn tired and decided to go straight to home and couldn't wait to jump on her comfort bed. 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon"

 

 

"Ah! You scared me!" She screamed. "Tiffany, what are you doing here?"

 

 

"We need to talk" Tiffany was wearing black coat with black cap as if she was kind of wanted people that wandered around the street, searching for her victim. 

 

 

Taeyeon gulped, sensing something wrong with Tiffany. The Supermodel's voice seemed displeased. Taeyeon looked around if there were medias. 

 

 

With trembling lips, Taeyeon said "Okay.."

 

 

They were in café with silence occupied the atmosphere, no exchanged words, just sitting there facing each other. 

 

 

Taeyeon's hands were shaking. This was indeed first time after those years she actually got to face Tiffany eye to eye. She was longing for this moment and now was the chance she wouldn't let it slip. Yuri was right, until when she wanted to stay mum about her feelings and let the fear of rejection took over her. 

 

 

She looked around them. Fortunately, everyone in the café were too engaged with their own things. She diverted her eyes to the woman in front of her. Tiffany was still putting the cap on. 

 

 

"Err.." Taeyeon opened to talk first but Tiffany bet her first. 

 

 

"I heard, what you were saying that day" 

 

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes. She remained wordless as her legs began to weaken itself. 

 

 

"Taeng. Look at me" 

 

 

She lifted her head and looked at those mesmerizing eyes. She couldn't help to admire every features of Tiffany's face. 

 

 

"I appreciate your courage to express your feelings to me. I learned that you're an amazing woman as well as a great friend to me. But I'm sorry. I can not accept your love. I have no feelings for you other than just as a friend. You know, I still love Yuri and I will not be able to accept others in my life other than her" Tiffany paused to look at Taeyeon. 

 

 

Her statement provided nothing but shock to Taeyeon. Tiffany's choice of words all broke her heart. She knew by the time Tiffany mentioned she still loved Yuri, she had no chance. Bitting her lips to resist tears that about to fall down.

 

 

"I know how the feeling of rejection because I have been through it many times with Yuri these days, but my love for her is just infinite. I will never love anyone like how I love her. And thats why I still fight until now, I'm still breathing to make her realize that I'm here" A single tear dropped from Tiffany's eyes. 

 

 

"I don't deserve you, Taeng. You deserve someone else better than me, someone who can truly love you by heart. And I hope that time come the moment I leave you after this"

 

 

Tiffany wasn't dared to see Taeyeon's face as she knew how heartbroken the woman would be. 

 

 

"I'm sorry" She stood up from her seat without spared any glance to Taeyeon before actually exited the café. 

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

Hyoyeon's mouth agapped, words were lacking. She couldn't believe what her ears just heard that Tiffany rejected Taeyeon without even trying to love her back. She was mad on the Supermodel.

 

 

However, Hyoyeon admired how Tiffany seemed to dedicate on what she believed. 

 

 

"Is Yuri know already?" 

 

 

Taeyeon shook her head. 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell her?" 

 

 

"For what?" 

 

 

Hyoyeon hit Taeyeon's shoulder. "Yah, Tiffany haven't move on until now because of her. Don't you think she needs to know about this?" 

 

 

Taeyeon silent for a moment. "I don't think this is Yuri's fault" 

 

 

"I don't say it's her fault. I'm saying she needs to take responsibility for a mess she made-"

 

 

"She didn't make one Hyo. She told me the reason why she decided to break up with Tiffany so I understand her" Taeyeon raised her voice.

 

 

"So you're okay with this? Tiffany rejected you, you're okay with that?" 

 

 

"Yes, I'm totally fine with it. I admit I'm mad with Yuri right now but doesn't mean it is her fault. Tiffany makes her own choice. Lets say, if she choose to be with me but at the end she suffer, I will surely blame myself. I just want her to be happy, thats all" Taeyeon finished her statement with a sigh. 

 

 

Hyoyeon could sense that Taeyeon wasn't okay with all of these. She knew her cousin who prefered to keep what was she felt to avoid mercy and anxiety from others. 

 

 

"You want her to be happy, and the only source of her happiness is Yuri, who going to get married with Jessica. Is that the way you will let her be happy?"

 

 

Taeyeon was wordless. She didn't know how to feel right now, her mind mixed up. 

 

 

"Keep trying. I don't see no hope between you and her. She just think she will be able to get Yuri back and from what I see there is no chance of Yuri and Tiffany. So, it's all up to you. You can let her chase on Yuri until eventually she involves herself in trouble because later when Yuri breaks her heart, or you can choose to fight for her and tell her the true meaning of happiness" 

 

 

Hyoyeon clenched on Taeyeon's shoulder before walked away, leaving Taeyeon with so much thoughts. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Jessica was getting ready inside her room when Krystal came at the door while leaning on it. She observed her older sister who had brighten smile. 

 

 

'I had never seen that smile before even when she dated Donghae oppa' Krystal thought. 

 

 

She admited that she liked the idea of Jessica finally had someone after Donghae left. Since he left Jessica didn't meet any guys even the few young guys that Krystal recommended for Jessica she didn't have interest on them. Sometimes, she did feel bad for being a cupid for her older sister.

 

 

A heavy sigh left the younger Jung's mouth which then Jessica only noticed the presense. 

 

 

"Hey, whats with the sigh?" Jessica asked as she put on lipstick. 

 

 

"Nothing.." Krystal didn't meet Jessica's eyes. "You don't go to work today?"

 

 

"I take a leave"

 

 

Krystal just nodded.

 

 

Jessica turned her face to Krystal and marched toward her. "Tell me" 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

"You're quiet. There is something right? Tell me"

 

 

This one of the things Krystal didn't like, Jessica always had way to make her speak. Eventually she opened . 

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to give oppa a chance?" She asked without stutter though her hands were shaking as she knew Jessica hated the topic. 

 

 

For Krystal she couldn't hold anymore. She made a promise with Donghae that she would make Jessica talk to him. And here she was fulfilling her own promise like a real woman she was. 

 

 

Jessica smiled. She decided to take this topic with calm heart. "Yes, Krystal. I'm sure" 

 

 

"Or maybe you can hear his explanation first?" Krystal tried again. "You don't have to give him a chance and I understand" 

 

 

Jessica stared at her younger sister before spoke. "Okay, I will agree to listen everything he wants to say, just because you ask for it or else don't ever dream I will meet him again" 

 

 

Krystal smiled and thank her older sister.

 

 

"But! Don't stop me when I don't want to listen to him anymore. And after this I want you to stop pressure me about him. Understand?" 

 

 

Krystal was silence for a moment before nodding her head. Just by the ideo of Jessica agreed to meet Donghae was enough for now. 

 

 

"Actually, there is something unnie want to tell you" 

 

 

The younger Jung became uneasy all of sudden. She could sense it wouldn't be something good but she still nodded her head signaling Jessica to go on. 

 

 

"I love her. I don't know when it started but I'm sure I love her. She is going to be my partner for life in just less than 2 months" Jessica paused to observe Krystal's expression. 

 

 

Krystal on the other hand didn't have to ask who Jessica refered to as 'her'. She was smart enough to know. 

 

 

Sensing Krystal wouldn't say anything Jessica continued. "Later we will go to shop for our wedding rings and dress. And no worries, I will tell umma by myself about this matter as soon as possible, regardless you agree or not" 

 

 

It was true, Krystal didn't really agree Jessica was going to marry with Kwon Yuri, the past event was the reason behind it. However, she was the one who chose not tell Jessica about it so she had no choice to just agree with Jessica's decision. 

 

 

"Ask me a question" Jessica walked to her bed and sat on it. 

 

 

Krystal bit her lower lip. "Is she really love you or she just use you to move on from Tiffany?" 

 

 

"Thats what I have been asking myself too but I'm sure, she loves me" 

 

 

Krystal nodded though she felt wrong with all of these, Jessica with Kwon Yuri was just weird to her. How would Jessica reacted when knowing that their father's death was because of Kwon family? Krystal couldn't imagine. 

 

 

"I'll be in my room" Krystal walked out from the room. 

 

 

____

 

 

30 minutes later, Jessica left the house and went to the place she agreed to meet Yuri. She couldn't help to feel nervous. This wasn't their first hang-out but she still felt those? 

 

 

Might be because this time was different. Why? Because they were going to buy their wedding rings and dress together. The thought of it made her blushed.

 

 

At first she kind of felt it was weird with this sudden marriage but to think of Yuri's logic that she said she loved her and didn't want to end up like how she had with Tiffany, it sometimes made sense to Jessica. She admited that she didn't want her history with Donghae to be repeated which they were planning on choosing the right time to married but then it turned out to be in bad way.

 

 

She arrived infront of restaurant where they had their first date. She waited patiently while kicking the rock on the ground. Glancing at wristwatch, she realized she had came early. They were supposed to meet at 2 but her watch shown 1:54 so she would wait for 6 more minutes until Yuri came.

 

 

The café across the street, Jessica saw a couple was sitting beside each other. They were holding hands on the table while chatting. Jessica could see happiness in the girl's expression and couldn't help to envy her.

 

 

"So not romantic at all" 

 

 

Jessica jerked by the sudden voice. She turned her face to her left and looked up to see Yuri, always with her cold face. Yuri was fixing her eyes on something and turned out to be the earlier couple. 

 

 

"It is to me" 

 

 

Yuri shook her head in disagreed. "How could you tell just by holding hands in public is romantic?" 

 

 

Jessica almost rolled her eyes. "Well, atleast the gesture make the girl feel to be loved" 

 

 

Yuri sneered. "There is more romantic than that"

 

 

"W-What?" Jessica mentally cursed for stuttering. All of sudden she felt anxious with what was to come.

 

 

"Oh God" Jessica gasped, covering with one hand as Yuri started to go down on one knee. "What are you doing, Ms. Kwon?" 

 

 

Yuri knitted her brows. "What did you call me?" 

 

 

"Er.. I mean.. Yuri. W-what are you trying to do?" Jessica looked around and people had surrounded them. Some were taking their pictures. They might realized there was Vice President of Mega K.

 

 

Yuri took Jessica's hand, rubbed it tenderly, trying to get the Journalist's attention. 

 

 

"Look at me" Yuri demanded. 

 

 

Jessica looked down and her eyes met Yuri. A sweet smile crept on Yuri's lips that suddenly made Jessica felt everything went in slow motion and people had stopped moving. She could only see Yuri, nothing else. She felt like she was already in heaven with a person she loved. 

 

 

Yuri reached out her other hand from behind her and revealed a bonquet of flower she had held since then in front of Jessica. All happened in slowmo.

 

 

"Thats Vice President Kwon Yuri" 

 

 

The voice brought Jessica back to reality. Her eyes widened seeing Yuri was still on her knee.

 

 

"Yuri, what are you doing?" She whispered. 

 

 

"I'm showing you the most romantic way. Now, will you accept this flower, my lady?" Yuri grinned. 

 

 

Jessica was embarassed. She tried to cover her face from being snapped. They would surely get into trouble soon. 

 

 

"Why are covering your face?" 

 

 

"Get up, Yuri" 

 

 

Yuri shook her head like a little kid. "Anniyo, not before you accept this flower"

 

 

Jessica sighed as she reaching for the flower. "There, I accept it. Now get up" 

 

 

Grin was still plastered in Yuri's face. She got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter