Chapter 6

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, since Donghae got the most votes, he will be Jessica's past love then. I just followed majority so I'm sorry for readers who suggested other idols. 

Enjoy! 

 

 

 

 

 

"...Yuri?" 

 

 

"Fany, are you awake?" Yuri asked softly as she walked toward the Supermodel. 

 

 

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and due to the light, she closed it back. Her head ached and felt like everything around her spinning. 

 

 

Yuri took a seat beside Tiffany and helped her to sit up. She reached for cup of water on the coffee table then gave it to Tiffany. After Tiffany done with the drink, Yuri gave her the medicine and she took it, without uttering any words. 

 

 

Silence was surrounded them for couple of minutes, until Tiffany spoke first. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, if I've burden you. I will get home-"

 

 

"No. You are still sick, at least stay here until you feel better" 

 

 

"I'm fine, I can walk home" Tiffany stood up but before she could step, she fell back on the couch and Yuri caught her. 

 

 

"I told you, you are still sick how can you get home by yourself? Why are you so stubborn. Stay here and I will take care of you" Yuri commanded, wearing worried expression. 

 

 

"But, you need to go to work" 

 

 

"That can be pause, your health is more important now" 

 

 

Tiffany stared at Yuri, with loving in her eyes. It was such a long time since she heard Yuri said those words, it melted her. 

 

 

"You are still the same" Tiffany muttered. 

 

 

"I am. I never changed" 

 

 

Tiffany smiled, her eyes still on Yuri. She would never get tired to stare on that face, memorizing every lines of it. Yuri's face was the most prettiest thing she had ever seen. 

 

 

"You are. I miss you, and love you. It will always be and will never changed too" Tiffany confessed sincerely. 

 

 

Yuri slowly getting loosened up. She stared back at Tiffany, she also missed the Supermodel. For 4 years they were together, never in single day they didn't see each other, though they were busy they still found time to spend time together. So it was normal to feel how she actually felt at the moment. 

 

 

Yuri cut the stare first and took a deep breath. 

 

 

"Fany, I actually... feel the same way as how you feel right way. I still love you, I want you, I really really want you but-"

 

 

"But you refrain yourself to get back to me? Why Yul? What did I do wrong? I already told I have nothing with Minho. I need to atleast know the actual reason why we can't be together" Tiffany's eyes were red. 

 

 

"You did nothing wrong Fany. But if i tell you, will you stop chasing me? Will you move on?" 

 

 

Tiffany didn't answer. 

 

 

"No right? So what the point if I tell you, it will still be the same, whether you know or not, you will still chase on me" Yuri said. 

 

 

"Thats because I love you. I love you so much to leave you. I can't move on Yul, even I ask for it or you tell me to move on but I can't! It's hard for me, can you understand?" Tiffany was crying, and it made Yuri felt guilty. 

 

 

Yuri turned to face Tiffany and placed her hand on Tiffany's arms. "I'm sorry, but we can try, we both can try to move on. I can't keep hurting you Tiffany, you are the last person I want to get hurt" 

 

 

"But you already did. You hurt me, not just me, my soul, my heart and my mind. You know I give you everything, everything that I have. I share everything to you even my personal matter. Then why you still do this? Did I hurt you that much until you have to leave me like this? I only have you Yul! No one just you!" Tiffany yelled, she was hurting. Yuri really did hurt her feelings. 

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes. She couldn't bear to see Tiffany cried, it weakened her. 

 

 

"I was closed to my grandpa since I was little. And then he passed away, I felt lonely and sorrow. You were the only person who stood for me. You supported me. You helped me gaining back myself. You know after he died I can't relie on other people but you, I don't trust other people but you. Grandpa left me and now you want to leave me too?!" 

 

 

"No!" Yuri quickly retorted. "It is not like that. I don't want to leave you either, but I just want us to go on our own way. Sure we can meet each other but not as.. a couple, but as a friend" 

 

 

"Thats the one of the things I afraid of, being friend with you and later see you with someone who you can share everything with. I can't let that happen!" Tiffany yanked Yuri's hands. 

 

 

Yuri was speechless, she didn't know how to talk to Tiffany anymore. Her mind stucked, her brain stopped functioning. She couldn't think anything anymore on how persuade Tiffany. 

 

 

"Yul please..." Tiffany pleaded. She took Yuri's hand and brought it to her lips, giving a kiss. "I want you back"

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Taeyeon just arrived at Mega K. She went straight to her room and realized Yuri wasn't in yet. She was confused, as much as she remembered Yuri didn't inform her about the late arrival or she wanted to drop by somewhere. 

 

 

"Where is she?" 

 

 

She fished out and phone and wanted to call Yuri. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Secretary Kim" 

 

 

Taeyeon looked up and saw Jessica was smiling at her. agaped, Jessica looked different, she looked beautiful not like she always did the days before. 

 

 

Taeyeon just stared at Jessica for who knew how long, she was impressed on effort Jessica put on her outfit. Was there a special occasion? 

 

 

"Secretary Kim?" Jessica waved infront of Taeyeon's face. 

 

 

"O-Oh yeah. Hi Jessica" Taeyeon grinned and lifted her hand awkwardly. 

 

 

For she was kind of byun of person, her stare moved down and down until her eyes lied on Jessica's chest. 

 

 

'Wow, thats so bi-'

 

 

"Is Ms. Kwon in?" 

 

 

Jessica's voice made Taeyeon back to her sense. She shook her head in order to get rid those dirty thoughts. 

 

 

"Err.. she is not in her room, yet. But I will call her. Give me a minute" Taeyeon dialed Yuri's number. 

 

 

Taeyeon bit her nail, for times she would glance on Jessica. It didn't take too much times for Yuri to answer the call. 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon covered , she realized she used rude words toward her boss infront of Jessica, which was not good at all. 

 

 

"Good Morning Ms. Kwon, are you coming to office today?" 

 

 

"Er Sorry Tae, I forgot to infrom you. I won't come in to the office today. I.. I need to take care of someone" 

 

 

"Someone? Who?" Taeyeon frowned. 

 

 

"Someone. She is sick so I need to be with her" 

 

 

"She?" Taeyeon's voice changed, as well as her mood. She could predict who could the 'She' be. "It is not the person who I'm thinking about right?"

 

 

"Yuwree~" The familiar background voice called. 

 

 

Taeyeon felt her breath stucked on . She was breathless, her grip on the phone tightened. So she was right, Yuri was with Tiffany. Yuri was taking care of Tiffany. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Tae, I have to go. Just clear all my schedules for today. Bye tae" 

 

 

Yuri ended the call, leaving Taeyeon hung. 

 

 

Jessiac watched as Taeyeon's expression was as if she was disappointed. She was disappointed, and sad, and mad. Mad to Yuri and mad to Tiffany. 

 

 

Taeyeon who couldn't contain her jealousy hit the table, earning a yelp from Jessica. Only then she tired to calm herself down by closing her eyes and took few deep breaths. 

 

 

Though many questions appeared on her head, on why Tiffany was in Yuri's house. Why Yuri still cared of Tiffany and what were they possibly doing when they were together. She shook her head to get rid those bad thoughts from her head. She had to think positive. Tiffany was sick so Yuri just took care of her, nothing else. 

 

 

"Secretary Kim, are you okay?" Jessica asked. Oh Taeyeon almost forgot about her. 

 

 

"Oh Jessica, erm.. how do I say this.. erm, Ms. Kwon is not coming today because she has to take care of someone.."

 

 

Jessica was disappointed, her mood changed. As soon as Taeyeon mentioned 'someone' her brows curved. 

 

 

"But! She told me you can come to her house instead" Taeyeon bit her lip. She knew she shouldn't did this but she had to because to prevent anything happened between Yuri and Tiffany. 

 

 

"Huh? Her house?" Jessica questioned, earning a nod from Taeyeon. 

 

 

"I.. I don't know where is her house..." 

 

 

Taeyeon immediately reached for a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down Yuri's address then gave it to Jessica. 

 

 

"This! You can just go to this address and there is where Ms. Kwon live" 

 

 

Jessica observed the address on the paper. It wasn't that far, only worth walking 20 minutes from the office. Jessica was contemplating whether to go or not as she was nervous on the reason she herself didn't know why. 

 

 

"Ms. Kwon herself asks you to come" Taeyeon said when she saw Jessica was in silence. 

 

 

"Erm... okay. Right now?" 

 

 

"Hm-mm" Taeyeon nodded. 

 

 

"Okay... I will go now. See you soon, Secretary Kim" Jessica turned around. She was still in deep thoughts. 

 

 

'Sorry Yul, but I can't stand to see Tiffany with you. Not again'

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

In the other part of the world, a slim tall woman was modeling and posing for certain magazine. The latter looked stunning with the red short dress that matched perfectly with red high heels. Observing by the outfit we could tell that the concept of the photoshoot was y and irresistible.

 

 

She already posed for about 2 hours with different outfits, and the red dress was the last shoot she got for the day.

 

 

"Okay that's all. Good job!" The director said, earning cheers from the others workers. 

 

 

The model politely bowed to everyone and showed her gratitude for willing to work with her. She then walked into the changing room. With heavy sigh she slumped her body on the sofa and rested. 

 

 

She was about to close her eyes and ready to go to dreamland when...

 

 

"Yoong!" Yoona jumped by the sudden voice and her eyes wide opened. 

 

 

"Yah. Could you lower your voice? And please don't startled me like that. My heart is weak" 

 

 

The person snorted. "Like you have a disease or what" 

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and closed back her eyes. 

 

 

"Yoong get up, you need to get ready" The person whined. 

 

 

"Eww, why are you using your aegyo on me? It doesn't work hyunnie please, and stop calling me Yoong, I'm older than you" 

 

 

"And stop calling me hyunnie because it is not cute" Seohyun retorted. 

 

 

"You" Yoona lifted her hand, threatened to hit Seohyun which in fact Seohyun was standing not-far-away from her while she was sitting. 

 

 

Yoona let out a sigh. "What's my schedule?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter