Chapter 15

A perfect one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri groaned loudly while hitting the desk to supress her anger. Her chest heaved up and down as she was breathing faster. Whoever saw Yuri in the state wouldn't dare to speak at all. She looked scary to look at, even her face was red for how mad she was at the moment. 

 

 

An hour ago, she met Krystal to talk about Jessica. At first Krystal would decline but after so much negotiate at last she agreed. Yuri even threatened the younger Jung that she would go to her house instead. Of course it scared Krystal because her mother was at home. 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

They were sitting acrossed each other while having a staring contest which could be seen clearly that neither both would back down.

 

 

Krystal had her arms and legs crossed. She didn't care if Yuri would see her as a rude girl as long as she didn't look easy or weak for Yuri. But of course, she still respected Yuri for someone who older than her and the reason for bringing the old Jessica back. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri was just sitting there. She was waiting for Krystal to speak first. To say anything that came into her mind but for several minutes they were just staring at each other so Yuri took the initiative to question first. 

 

 

"You didn't really answer my question yesterday. I asked you where is Jessica but you told me to find her by myself? If I can find her, I won't ask you" 

 

 

Krystal was about to tell Yuri about Jessica's whereabout but she changed her mind through the last minute. 

 

 

"And now I hope you will tell me"

 

 

"What makes you think that I will tell you?" 

 

 

Yuri laughed. She found it interesting to talk to Krystal as she had played hard to get. 

 

 

"Simple, I'm Vice President of Mega K. Is that enough?" 

 

 

Krystal's breath hitched but she didn't show much concern. She had to be tough now. She awared with that tittle. Just a mention of Vice President of Mega K, Krystal knew Yuri could do anything. Even it meant to make Krsytal opened . 

 

 

"Are you threatened me?" 

 

 

"Not really. But it's up to you if you take it that way" 

 

 

Krystal mentally sighed. Yuri was really annoyed her this time. She gazed at Yuri while casting a smile which Yuri replied with a same smile. Other people would think they were having a good time but for them it was in sarcastic manner. 

 

 

"I don't know if you remember or not, but my family hate your family so much" 

 

 

"I know" 

 

 

Krystal frowned. "You know and you dare to come to my sister?" 

 

 

Yuri shrugged her shoulders. "She is my first love" 

 

 

"What?" It was kind of new for Krystal because as much as she knew, Jessica just met Yuri few months ago and now she declared Jessica was her first love?

 

 

"Should I tell you? I afraid you will hate my family even more" 

 

 

"Tell me" Krystal became desperated.

 

 

"Well, I was there when my grandpa came to your house, 22 years ago. I saw Jessica and you. You were a baby, probably few months old. The first time I saw your sister, I felt something. She was so fragile that I felt I wanted to protect her as possible as I can"

 

 

Yuri hadn't finished her words yet Krystal already clenched her fist from under the table. Just a mention that Yuri was inside their house too made her blood boiled up. 

 

 

"How do I say this? I don't know what happened to your father but I know it was my grandpa's doing" 

 

 

"Yet you're quiet about it?" 

 

 

"I'm not. I believe you know my relationship with Chairman Kwon now. And I do believe too you know I'm doing this to protect Jessica and your family" 

 

 

Krystal's brows knitted for a second. "No I'm not, I don't know"

 

 

"Yeah, you can keep denying" 

 

 

Krystal lost the battle. Though she badly wanted to win but Yuri had stepped up her game more than her. 

 

 

"So, where is Jessica?" Yuri made herself comfortable on the chair. 

 

 

Krystal exhaled. "If I tell you, will you promise to protect my sister?"

 

 

"Always"

 

 

Clearing , Krystal began her story. Yuri listened very well to everything Krystal told her and mentally made note about it. She might looked like a calm person but inside she was actually burning after knowing the real reason why Jessica was leaving. 

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

"Lee Donghae, so this is how you play?"

 

 

She crumpled a paper that happened to be on the desk and used all the strength she had to throw the paper, not exact direction but she just did it to let out all her anger. 

 

 

Taking few deep breaths, she tried to calm herself down. She knew she was not thinking straight at the moment, her anger had taken over herself. 

 

 

"Calm down Kwon Yuri. This is not you. It is not your style to go to him and finish the hell out of him" 

 

 

If she wanted to, she would go find Donghae now and killed him with her own hands for what he did to Jessica. But it wasn't Kwon Yuri's style. The Kwon Yuri's style would see how far he would go and when he felt like enough that was the time she would step on him. 

 

 

"You dared to go to her house and tell her umma about Kwon? You don't even know my family yet you did it" 

 

 

As she mentioned Kwon, she remembered something. 

 

 

"Oh yeah, you just did what that old man told you" Yuri shook her head. "Pity you Lee Donghae, you are just his toy. He would dump you right after he finish with you. Believe me" 

 

 

A guy like Lee Donghae should never existed in Kwon Yuri's life. He was just wasted of her time. A coward would always find an easy way to have a better life and it described perfectly on Lee Donghae's situation now. 

 

 

"Okay, lets see how far you both can go. You mess up with wrong person Lee Donghae. You never actually know me once you get into my nerve"

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

A week later

 

 

"Aigoo" 

 

 

Yuri sighed and took off her coat as soon as she got into her room and threw it on the couch. She sounded tired. Well, who wouldn't when you had to greet probably hundreds of people in the event and got to say the same thing over and over again. Their conversation would never be interesting for Yuri, it would only business, business and business.

 

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon who happened to follow behind Yuri saw the flying coat. She walked to Yuri's desk and stood in front of it while waiting for Yuri to ask her. 

 

 

"Whats my schedule?" Yuri asked with her eyes closed. 

 

 

"Erm, you have dinner meeting with client from Russia" 

 

 

"Ah really? What type?" 

 

 

"What? What do you mean what type?" 

 

 

"Young or old? Single or married?" 

 

 

"Aahhh" Taeyeon knitted her brows. The question was strange to her ears "A married couple" 

 

 

"Aish" Yuri waved her hand, showing rejection. "I'm not going" 

 

 

"Why? What do you mean you're not going?"

 

 

"They will just make me envy them. You know a married foreign client will always show their intimate with each other. I can't stand it" 

 

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes for Yuri's ridiculous answer. She was expecting Yuri would say she had another plan for tonight. 

 

 

"So funny Kwon"

 

 

Yuri shrugged. "Say Good job to Hyoyeon anyway. I love her dance. And the most important, the kids loved it so much. Even the clients. After this, I'm pretty sure many kids would register to be her students or if she is lucky enough maybe there are agencies who want her"

 

 

"I cannot believe too she did really well. It's actually her dream to work as permanent in Korea. I do hope too she will get a job once she gets back here" 

 

 

"She will" Yuri answered short. 

 

 

She closed her eyes but opened it back as she remembered something. "Taeng, clear all my schedule for next week. I have a vacation for a week" 

 

 

"You go to vacation? To where?" 

 

 

"It's a secret" 

 

 

"Yah, since when you keep a secret from me? We never have a secret between us" Taeyeon pouted, hoping it could make Yuri told her. 

 

 

"Right. But not this time" 

 

 

Taeyeon made a face then jotted down on her notebook.

 

 

"Oh! Here" Taeyeon put a box on top or Yuri's desk. 

 

 

Yuri opened her eyes and looked at the square box. "What?"

 

 

"It's a gift from client"

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"Aish, you know who" Taeyeon wiggled her brows. 

 

 

Just by the gesture Taeyeon hinted to her, that was the moment when everything clicked "Eww, no you take it" 

 

 

"It's a big no! He gives it to you so you should accept it" Taeyeon laughed. 

 

 

"Not even in my next life. He is old okay? He could be my grandpa" Yuri pushed the box to Taeyeon. 

 

 

Taeyeon was laughing so hard until she had to hold on her stomach. Her eyes had filled with tears. "I can't imagine how that old man like you so much. Hahaha" 

 

 

"Ooo.. you are laughing at me. Okay Kim Taeyeon, I will tell SinB on what you told me yesterday" 

 

 

Hearing the threaten Taeyeon immediately stopped. She looked at Yuri with wide eyes. "Don't you dare" 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Don't you ever tell her"

 

 

"Why can't I tell SinB?" 

 

 

"Because-"

 

 

"Did I hear my name?" 

 

 

The two woman turned their head to the owner of the voice. One was completely in shocked state while the other one was so in confident by calling SinB to come in. 

 

 

"Come in SinB" 

 

 

Taeyeon glared at Yuri but the tanned woman was smiling in amusement. She would tease Taeyeon this time. 

 

 

"Did you enjoy the event?" Yuri asked when SinB already took a seat in front of her desk. 

 

 

"I did. Thank you unnie for inviting me" 

 

 

"No, it's not a problem at all" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter