Deviation 1

I love you a thousand times (FINALLY ENDED)

Wheein was ready to give all her heart. She couldn’t watch Yongsun wasting her time on someone who was never worth her heart right from the start. She was staring at the woman in question.

“Moon Byulyi, I’m giving you one last warning. If you’re not going to meet Yongsun, I’ll not hesitate to win her over. I cannot stand watching you wasting her time; she loves you so much, but she gets nothing in return.”

“Go ahead. I told you. I’m not interested in her anymore.”

“I hope you won’t regret your decision.”

“I wish you all the best and please, give her lots of love.”

Moonbyul didn’t even look up when she whispered those last words. She didn’t mean a single word, but she wanted to give Yongsun a new lease of life. Wheein sighed loudly. She didn’t expect such reaction from Moonbyul.

“Let me tell you something. If I win over her heart, I’ll never ever let you meet her at all. Is that fine with you?”

Moonbyul clenched her fists tightly. She knew she might regret this decision in the future, but she was already made the decision to move on from Yongsun.

“And I’ll never tell your son about you. I’ll just bury you and your history with Yongsun with time. So, this is your last chance. Do you want to meet Yongsun for the last time?”

Moonbyul’s heart was halved. But she was too stubborn and too prideful to admit that she needs Yongsun but she shook her head.

“No, I’m not going to meet her ever again.”

-

Yongsun was waiting in the room. Every single time she came to visit, she would be turned away. Of course, she would always take it in her stride, and she hoped that time would heal all the wounds and pain Moonbyul was going through.

But when she found Wheein alone; entering the room; her heart fell. Moonbyul still refused to meet her. Wheein went straight for Yongsun; pulled the older woman into her arms and hugged her tightly.

True enough, Yongsun’s tears fell so easily. It hurt her all the time; the pain just kept growing.

“Why is she doing this to me?”

“Unnie, this time will be our last time coming to see her.”

“Why? She doesn’t want to see me anymore?”

“She will never meet you. She’s giving you up to me.”

“What?”

“I’m not going to hold back anymore, Kim Yongsun. I’m here. Come to me instead.”

Yongsun was stunned.

-

Yongsun returned home to a crying Minhyuk. He was hungry. It was his feeding time. But Yongsun couldn’t concentrate. She was upset that Moonbyul threw her away without even meeting her after so long.

Instead, Wheein was the one who attended to Minhyuk. She grabbed the milk bottle from the microwave. She rushed into the baby’s room and picked Minhyuk up almost immediately. The maid was busy clearing out the rubbish; she couldn’t hear the baby crying.

“Minhyuk ah~”

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~”

“Arasso, I know you’re hungry. Mommy will feed you now, ok?”

Wheein sat on the sofa and held Minhyuk closer to her chest; the little one drank instantly. He finally settled down; he opened his eyes and stared at Wheein’s face. A smile broke out at the corner of his lip.

“Aigoo, you’re smiling now. Are you happy now?”

Minhyuk responded by grabbing his feet while his eyes focused on Wheein. Yongsun was watching them intently; Wheein has always been there for her. When she had so many shortcomings; Wheein would fill those empty spaces that Yongsun was lacking.

She suddenly recalled Wheein’s words while they were driving back home.

-

The ride home was silence. Yongsun lost her mind when Wheein informed her that Moonbyul had refused everything; even the chance to meet with Yongsun for one last time.

“Did she really say that to you?”

“Yes, I even threw her a challenge that I’d win you over.”

“And she just let you be?”

“Unnie, Moonbyul has given up on her life including you.”

Her tears quickly fell from the corner of her eyes. It hurt; it would always hurt, and she wondered if she could ever feel loved once again. Wheein grabbed her free hand and held on tightly.

“Unnie, give me a chance.”

Yongsun was staring at their gripped palms before slowly focused her attention on Wheein.

“You don’t have to do anything. Just give me a chance to win you over.”

“I don’t know if I can do that when I love Moonbyul so deeply.”

“Let me try.”

Yongsun never answered.

-

Yongsun recalled Wheein’s words and watching the younger woman taking good care of her son like as though Minhyuk was her own flesh and blood; Yongsun couldn’t deny that Wheein sometimes pulled her heartstrings; gave her warmth when she needed someone.

Wheein suddenly looked over her shoulder. She finally noticed Yongsun at the door. She gestured to the older woman to come over. Yongsun smiled before making her way to Wheein. Minhyuk was smiling away.

“Are you okay?”

Wheein asked softly.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Is your headache still there? I’ll take care of Minhyuk while you take a rest.”

“But you haven’t eaten yet, right? I’ll cook for you.”

“I can eat later. Just rest. You had a bad day today. I’ll do everything for you today.”

Yongsun was touched.

-