Epilogue

I love you a thousand times (FINALLY ENDED)

Epilogue

“Baby, can you imagine what happened if Yongsun unnie decided to go with you?”

“What do you mean?”

“What if you have decided to go ahead and confess to Yongsun unnie?”

Wheein was browsing through her magazine when Hyejin posed that question to her. She looked up; burrowed her eyebrows together. She had never thought of that.

“I have no idea. I probably wouldn’t have met you.”

“Yeah, that’s scary huh?”

Wheein smiled before putting her magazine away. She then pulled Hyejin’s arms away before she settles down in between her wife’s legs. Her protruding tummy was getting in the way. She pouted.

“Your baby is too big.”

“Hey! She’s our little precious!”

Jung Wheein got pregnant. A year into the marriage, Wheein wanted to have her own baby. Well, Minhyuk had been bugging her almost every single day. Besides, she wanted to raise a family with Hyejin. Both went for the procedures but Hyejin failed in her attempt. Fortunately, Wheein got pregnant. So, now they were just waiting for their little bundle of joy to arrive.

Hyejin carefully shifted herself so that Wheein could get comfortable. She then gently caressed Wheein’s back to ease the soreness down Wheein’s spine. The couple would be expecting a baby girl in 3 months’ time. Minhyuk was excited about the little one.

“Wheein ah, seriously. Have you ever thought of what would happen if you confess to Yongsun?”

“I cannot really imagine. Yongsun unnie loves Moonbyul unnie deeply. It would be tough for me, I guess.”

Hyejin shook her head. She felt otherwise.

“Yongsun unnie loves you too. But I cannot help wondering what happened if she really ended up choosing you after Moonbyul spurned her for so many times.”

Wheein started thinking too. She wondered too.

-

“Unnie, have you ever thought what happened if we somehow ended together?”

Wheein asked Yongsun one day. Yongsun was on leave so she decided to take Wheein out shopping for baby’s stuffs. She was excited when Wheein told her she’s carrying a little girl.

“What? So suddenly?”

“Hyejin asked me first. I didn’t really think about it.”

Yongsun finally looked up; she focused on Wheein who was staring at her. Yongsun couldn’t imagine herself either. But while staring into Wheein’s eyes, Yongsun could somehow see visions of them together. Especially when Jung Wheein used to love her unconditionally.

“I guess, if I did choose you to be with you, I’d probably living my life happily with you.”

“What makes you say that?”

“You loved me unconditionally, Wheein. You gave me so much more than a friend should. And I was totally aware of your impending feelings for me, but I took advantage of it.”

“But I chose not to tell you. And I chose to stay with you. I refused to move away.”

“Exactly, that was because you loved me.”

Wheein smiled before she leaned against Yongsun’s arm. Yongsun quickly held her arm out; protectively holding Wheein closer to her.

“But you know your heart belongs to Moonbyul unnie.”

“Honestly, I was about to give up.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, when Minhyuk started his kindergarten, I told myself. If Moonbyul still refuses to meet us, then I’ll give her up. I thought of you. And I thought I should give myself another chance with someone who has been by my side for the longest time.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You didn’t want to hurt yourself. And you didn’t want to hurt me. And I can’t do that to you too. It’s like you were a perfect rebound. And it’s wrong to just jump on you. You’re not my safety net. Your love was more than that. I cannot disrespect you just like that.”

Wheein nodded; smiled widely before sighing softly.

“I know you were protecting me. But Unnie, just for the fun of it, what do you think will happen to us if we really got together?”

Yongsun pondered.

-

WheeSun (Deviation)

 

“Tell me. If I ever told you how much I want you with me, can you forget Moonbyul and be mine instead?”

“Wheein ah, it’s difficult.”

“I know but what if you could give yourself a chance and just give everything up? Stay with me. I’ll make you happy.”

“Give me some time. Let me think things through.”

“Okay, just let me love you. Give me a chance to try. Let me change your fate this time.”

 

 

I was thinking how I could enter into the story with Wheesun's deviation. I guess, I will put it this way. 

Their imagination of how WheeSun could be if Yongsun chooses to be with Wheein. 

Hope WheeSun fans will like this.