Sequel 30

I love you a thousand times (FINALLY ENDED)

“You bought a ring?”

Nod. Nod.

“You actually bought a ring?”

Double nod nod.

“YA, stop nodding your dumb head!”

“Yes, I did. Oh my god, why are you so grumpy today?!”

“Time of the month. Anyway, why didn’t you drag me along?!”

“I did. I asked you. You were lazy.”

“I had the worst time of the month!”

“Fine, you win. Do you want to go out and get one now?”

“No, not really because I have already gotten mine.”

-.-“

“Do not give me that face, Moon Byulyi!”

“Who’s the annoying one today?”

“Fine, me. Shut up.”

Hwasa was in a bad mood. Wheein had flown to Singapore together with Yongsun and Minhyuk went along with them. And furthermore, she had her time of the month and like any other females out there, period could be a at times.

“Can you stop being so grouchy? Wheein is in Singapore for business meetings. She’s Yongsun’s lawyer.”

“I’m a possessive, bloodied woman, okay?!”

“You can stop at possessive. I didn’t have to know the bloodied thing.”

“You’re not jealous at all?!”

“No, how many times must I tell you?!”

“Geez, you sure are confident of yourself.”

“Wheein loves you, you dumbo. Stop making yourself miserable when your beloved girlfriend is not even doing any injustice towards you.”

“Blame it on my innermost coward but yet stupid and jealous self.”

“So, it’s basically you.”

Hwasa threw her Lion plushie at Moonbyul. The pair were left back in Seoul since the other halves had something to settle in Singapore. Wheein is their legal attorney so she had to prepare some documents for the proposals.

Moonbyul was cool about it but Hwasa was being Hwasa. She sat on the sofa; sulking to herself. She was staring at the phone for the last 2 hours.

“WHEEIN HASN’T TEXT ME!”

“YA! IT TAKES 6 HOURS TO REACH SINGAPORE! THEIR FLIGHT WAS JUST LIKE WHAT, AN HOUR AGO?!”

“You mean, you cannot text when you’re on the flight?”

“No?”

“Why?”

“Do you want the plane to crash and burn?”

“How crude can that be?”

“You’re asking for it.”

“You’re mad at me.”

“Who wouldn’t? You have been complaining ever since we got back from the airport.”

“Distract me.”

Moonbyul stared at her; shook her head before she went back to her room and grabbed a paper bag in her cupboard. She went back to the grumpy lion and sat next to her. She took out a small gift box.

“I’ll show you the ring I bought for Yongsun.”

“Ah, that’s a good idea! I’ll get mine!”

Hwasa ran into her room and Moonbyul could hear shuffles and something crashed onto the floor. Moonbyul rolled her eyes when she heard soft curses in the room. Minutes later, the lion was limping into the living room.

“What happened to you?”

“The chair fell on my feet.”

“Clumsy as always.”

“Shut up.”

Hwasa pulled out the gift box from her handbag. And both opened at the same time. Their jaws dropped as they stared at each other. Both had the same design; same cutting and surprisingly, from the same jewellery store too.

“YA!”

“HOW CAN THIS BE?!”

These two idiots would be proposing to their other halves with the same designed rings.

-

Minhyuk insisted to sit near the window. He wanted to imagine that he’s biting off the clouds like as though he’s eating cotton candy. Wheein let him win and Yongsun was too busy to entertain her son’s antics. And hour into the flight, both Wheein and Minhyuk were fast asleep. Minhyuk was probably dreaming that he’s eating the clouds as cotton candy.

Yongsun was busy on her laptop; she had to look through the documents Wheein had prepared before the meeting. She’s meticulous and a perfectionist. Wheein knew exactly the type person Yongsun was.

Wheein was slowly awakened from her short slumber. She had little sleep because of Hwasa. Her muscles were completely sore. Hwasa didn’t let her sleep at all; they were just humping with each other throughout the night.

“YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!”

“Good morning, Wheein.”

“Unnie, shut up.”

“What?”

“I know what we did last night.”

“Yes, I’m so lucky Minhyuk spent the night at his grandparents’ last night.”

Wheein stuck her tongue out. She was probably too loud because she saw Moonbyul with a pair of panda eyes.

“The two of you didn’t do it?”

“Are you nuts? When our flight is in the early morning?”

“Seriously, you two are so boring.”

“Just order some coffee and help me with these documents.”

The pair started studying the documents together and Wheein explained some of the legal terms on her documentation for Yongsun’s easier reference. Wheein’s coffee came and they spent the whole time on the flight; talking and watching movie. Minhyuk was still sleeping.

“What did this boy do last night?”

“His grandma said he didn’t sleep. He was playing games with his other cousins.”

“Ah, no wonder he’s so tired. But why did you take him along?”

“I haven’t been spending time with him. You too. I thought maybe we can spend some time with him before we decided to propose to our girlfriends. I don’t want Minhyuk to feel like he’s losing his Omma and Mommy Wheein.”

Wheein nodded. She agreed. After all, Minhyuk has always been her favourite human being in this world. She turned to her side and watched her little hero snoring softly against the window. She carefully pulled his arm and removed the arm rest in between them. She lifted him and placed him on her lap with his legs on his seat. The boy snuggled closer to her tummy. Yongsun looked on with a smile. She then grabbed Wheein’s right hand and held on tightly.

“Thank you so much for being a perfect Mommy to Minhyuk for all these years. Without you, Minhyuk would have been lost and his childhood might have not been beautiful for him.”

“I was the one who took this initiative to be his Godma. I love him, Unnie. He’s like my own son. And nobody could take him away from me.”

“I will never split him from you. When he needs help in his schoolwork, he would look for you instead of me.”

“I know. I’ll do my best to raise this kid with you together with Moonbyul unnie and Hwasa. We will bring this boy up together.”

“Or you can have a kid with Hwasa and give him a sibling.”

Wheein’s face turned red. She had those thoughts along the lines, but she wasn’t too sure if she was up for it.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I mean, I don’t even know if Hwasa will accept my proposal.”

“Why wouldn’t she?”

“I don’t know. I can be stupid sometimes.”

“Yeah, be stupid always. Maybe I can bet with you. I will win hands down; that woman will accept you even without the ring.”

“I’m not going to bet on my own marriage proposal!”

“Then don’t be stupid. Do it!”

“She’s not here.”

“When we return to Seoul, make sure you do it.”

“Why don’t you do it first?!”

“I’m still married. I’m just renewing my vows.”

Wheein rolled her eyes.

-

“Same rings?! We bought the same rings?! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!”

“It’s not the end of the world yet! And I’m not proposing. I’m just renewing.”

“BUT WE HAVE THE SAME RINGS!”

“BUT WE ARE NOT PROPOSING TO THE SAME WOMAN! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

“Oh, that’s right.”

Moonbyul rolled her eyes. She wanted to kill the woman in front of me, but she could only smile and resign to her fate. She suddenly had this feeling that Hwasa was feeling jittery about the proposal.

“Are you like scared?”

“Scared of what?”

“Proposing?”

“How the hell can you read my mind?”

“It’s your first time. I can understand. I went through the same .”

“Worse than me?”

“Maybe. But I’m still better than you. You’re just aping since just now.”

“I TOLD YOU! IT’S THE TIME OF THE MONTH!”

“Okay, fine.”

“But seriously, how did you get over it?”

“It wasn’t easy but I had to do it. I love Yongsun so much. I just wanted to have her with me. Well, that was before I went stupid and did all those ty stuffs. Let’s not go there.”

“Never did I mention it once.”

Moonbyul rolled her eyes.

-

Moonbyul bought the perfect wedding ring. Well, almost. She had a heart attack when Yongsun jumped on her this morning. She was trying to hide the ring before her girlfriend decided to do a somersault on her.

But she was quick to throw it into her backpack before she turned to look at her crazy girlfriend. For some reason, she was happy.

“What’s wrong with you this morning?”

“I miss you!”

“We met yesterday.”

“Still! I need to be with you every day of every hour and every minute to every seconds of my breathing moments.”

“Okay, cringey but I like it.”

Moonbyul leaned in to give a quick kiss before she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend soon to be fiancée. She stared into Yongsun’s eyes; her girlfriend’s eyes sparkled and her two cute little dimples at the sides of made her even cuter than she already am.

“Stop being cute.”

“What?”

“These two dimples are too cute. Your big round sparkling eyes are also too cute. Everything about you is just so cute. Why are you so cute?!”

“Are you sick? Or planning for something big and needed my help?”

“Why?”

“You don’t usually say I’m cute for no reason. The last time you did it was because you wanted to bring me to the wilderness for a one-night camp but too scared to ask my mom. So, you used me.”

“HEY! That was because I was taking you to the jungle. I had to ask permission!”

Yongsun stuck her tongue out before playfully pulling Moonbyul’s nose. She then leaned in for a kiss; so soft and tender; Moonbyul was melting into it. She knew she had to do it. She couldn’t let anyone touch Yongsun’s soft lips; nobody should have the privilege to taste her sweet kisses or even hold her waist like this. Only Moon Byulyi could.

So, she decided to go in for a kill. She got to make this woman only hers.

“Actually, I do need your help.”

“I KNEW IT!”

“Well, I need to ask permission from your parents too.”

“Whatever for? Where do you intend to bring me to now?”

Moonbyul then went down on one knee; took out the gift box and pulled out the top. A diamond ring was showing itself and Yongsun was in a shock.

“I need your help. I need to know if you’re willing to live your whole life with me; being with me; taking care of me; tolerating my nonsenses and having a family with me. I promise I’ll give you everything; all of me and I’ll never ever let you go.”

Yongsun was tearing up. She never thought Moonbyul would do this. Moon Byulyi is a super dense woman.

“Kim Yongsun, will you marry me?”

Does Moonbyul even need to ask for her permission for that? When all Yongsun wanted for her entire life was to be only Moonbyul’s girl.

-

“Romantic. But what happened after that?”

“I told you not to go there.”

“Sometimes I wonder if you hadn’t been stupid. You probably have plenty of children by now. And you probably will be the happiest person in this world.”

“Maybe. But if the stupid thing didn’t happen, you wouldn’t be able to find Wheein.”

Hwasa sighed and then nodded.

“Yeah, I know. If not for your stupidity, I would have lived my life not knowing that Wheein had an accident; she had no recollection of her past and probably living her life miserably.”

“So, thank me.”

“But you’re still stupid.”

“Shut up.”

-

Wheein and Minhyuk were holding hands as they made their way out of the conveyor belt. Yongsun was left alone pushing the trolley filled with their luggage. She smiled as she watched Wheein taking care of her son. She could never find another person like Jung Wheein.

“Omma!”

Minhyuk decided to ditch Wheein and ran towards his mother. He demanded to be carried and Yongsun picked him up. Wheein took over the trolley and together, they made their way out of the airport before someone picked them up.

They reached their hotel half an hour later and it was a presidential suite. Minhyuk was thrilled to see such huge apartment so he ran off; running from one room to another room. Wheein closed the door after tipping the bell boy and Yongsun took their luggage into the room.

“Minhyuk ah, stop running around!”

“Omma! They have WII games here! Can I play?!”

“Yes, you can. This is a reward trip for you for doing well in your class. Next time, we will go with Mama.”

“Assa! I’ll take this room!”

“Looks like the boy has chosen his room. So, where’s mine?”

“There’s only 2 rooms.”

“So, I’m bunking in with you?”

“There’s two single beds so I think it should be fine.”

“Okay, I’m fine with anything. EH WAIT, THAT BOY GOT THE QUEEN BED?!”

“Yup, so much for you letting him to pick his choice.”

“Geez.”

But Wheein didn’t mind at all. Minhyuk has always been the prince in the house. So, he got away a lot of times; even Hwasa was giving in to him lately. Wheein dragged her feet into the shared room with Yongsun. She was extremely tired.

“Damn, Hwasa really did me good.”

“Good grief. The two of you were at it for 4 hours!”

“WE DID?!”

“Did you even realize that we weren’t at home for the whole night?”

“Where did you two go?”

“Your apartment.”

Wheein’s face was blushing red. She needed to do something with the walls.

“I’ll get soundproof walls for our next apartment.”

“Please do. At this rate, you might get pregnant really soon.”

“Hwasa is a woman!”

“Sense the sarcasm.”

Wheein rolled her eyes before throwing her pillow at Yongsun. The two women ended up laughing before they decided that they should rest before heading out for dinner. Minhyuk was already playing games on WII.

“So, Wheein, how are you going to propose to Hwasa? Do you have anything in mind?”

Wheein sat up on the bed; she has changed into her comfy clothes and hugging her pillow tightly. She sat; facing Yongsun who was sitting on the sofa; flipping through the magazine.

“I have been thinking a lot. I was thinking if I should return to Jeonju secretly and look for her father. I heard that they had a brief fall out because of me.”

“That’s a great idea. I can follow you.”

“No, I should go alone. That woman is jealous of you.”

“Again? When is she going to stop feeling insecure around you and me?”

“We are too close. She said we are too close for comfort.”

“Should I stay away from you?”

“Don’t you dare!”

“But Hwasa is uncomfortable.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll deal with that. I had a talk with her last night. But apparently, she was having that time of the month. So, she’s abit clingy for now.”

“Ah, I see.”

-

They had the best and it seemed to last forever. Hwasa didn’t want to let go of Wheein. She didn’t even let the woman sleep despite her flight in the early morning. She didn’t even care about the other couple across the room. She was so overzealous; clingy and possessive for some reason.

Wheein was satiable satisfied but she was a little worried about Hwasa’s insecurity towards Yongsun unnie. She needed to find a way to assure her girlfriend that they will never be apart anymore.

“Baby?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m too tired to do anymore.”

“But you will be away for 5 days.”

“Yeah, but I have a flight to catch at 8am.”

Hwasa kept silence. And Wheein knew what she had in mind.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Don’t ever tell me it’s nothing. I know you too well.”

“Don’t bother about my nonsense. I know you knew.”

“Yeah, and it’s not healthy. You know, I told you before. We will be living together with Yongsun unnie, Moonbyul unnie and Minhyuk. If you couldn’t get over this, then we could never be together. We will always have fights with each other. I don’t want that.”

“That’s why I said, don’t care about me.”

“But I love you. And I care about you so much. You mean more to me than anyone else.”

Hwasa finally looked up; she was studying her girlfriend’s face; the sincerity in her words touched her heart. She knew she couldn’t be selfish. Yet, she wanted to.

“I mean more than Yongsun unnie?”

“Of course! I’m going to spend my lifetime with you.”

“Wheein, I trust you. I trust Yongsun unnie. But I don’t trust my selfish self.”

Wheein smiled widely. She put her arms around Hwasa’s neck; pulling her down before their lips met; sealed with a soft kiss. Hwasa sighed.

“I love you, Anh Hyejin. You’re not going to leave my side and neither will I. We will live together; grow old together and probably walking around the neighbourhood with walking sticks or something. I don’t care. As long as I’m with you.”

Hwasa nodded.

“I have period.”

“So?”

“So, it’s the period who’s talking now.”

“Ah, so blaming it on your period for being selfish and clingy?”

“Hormones go wild, you see.”

“I see. Okay then. So, can we get some sleep now?”

Hwasa nodded and pulled the blanket over their bodies. They were spooning and Hwasa hugged Wheein tightly in her arms.

“I love you, Jung Wheein.”

“I love you more.”

-

“Get married with her soon.”

“I know.”

“And treat her well.”

“I will, Unnie.”

“You know what, let’s plan together and propose to our stupid women.”

“Exactly what I had in mind.”

-

 

Next episode will be the end of this story. 

BUT...

I will have deviation chapter for WheeSun fans. 

:) 

Wait for it.