Epilog

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person” – Mignon McLaughlin.

 

Seoul, December 2020

Many people say that the first five years are the most difficult and high-risk times in a marriage. The process of getting to know each other and accepting each other's habits sometimes leads to many conflicts and quarrels.

The worst part is divorce and of course no one wants this to happen. But fortunately, Taehyung oppa and I are fine. We made it through all those difficult times and grew stronger together.

Four years have passed since our arranged marriage. Of course, there are many things have changed. After committing to prioritizing work first, my career finally began to creep up.

I could say that 2018 is my year when our single, Ddu Ddu Ddu, managed to top many music charts in various countries and even became the second K-pop group after BTS sunbaenim to be included in the Billboard top chart.

Since then, we began to be flooded with gig offers from everywhere, we even had the opportunity to perform at Coachella and start our world tour to Europe.

Yass, Blackpink finally do a concert y’all! Our own 2 hours straight concert I’m so proud of. I remember how Taehyung oppa tried to sneak into our waiting room just to give me a bouquet of Lily just before the first day of concert began. Aigoo that was the sweetest!

Nah, speaking of my husband, nothing is happier than seeing the person I love most succeed in achieving his dream. As expected, BTS popularity has expanded so much that I think there’s no country doesn't know about BTS. Who doesn’t know BTS, huh?

Children to world celebrities even memorize the lyrics of their songs complete with dance moves, plus… their concert tickets which held at the biggest stadium were sold in minutes. One thing that of course we will never be able to fight. Their popularity is way too extraordinary to compete with, like seriously!

Well, he deserves it after what he has done every day and night. The effort finally paid off, although I have to be more patient because in recent years he was chosen as the most handsome man in the world and made many women even crazier about him.

Well, gwenchana. That of course isn’t worth the happiness we get. Yass, earlier this year our company finally agreed to announce our marriage to the public, of course by covering up the fact that we’ve actually been married for four years.

The news about us spread like wildfire and became a trending topic on various social media. Our manager's phone keeps ringing, forcing the company to immediately hold a press conference or just release an official statement.

Honestly at that time I was very scared. I didn't dare open my SNS and stayed in an apartment all day since my husband was going to Japan for a concert.

But unexpectedly, people actually accept it well. Only a handful of people condemned this news and gave bad comments which of course I immediately skip. Most of Army and Blink congratulated us and prayed that our marriage would go well.

I really didn’t think we could finally get through this after all those hardships. Now we don't need to hide anymore. I’m free to wear our wedding ring anywhere and go with my husband without the need to wear masks, hats or other attributes to cover our faces. Ah, this is such a great relief.

 

[BREAKING NEWS] K-Pop star BTS’ V will marry his long-time girlfriend Blackpink’s Lisa on this Sunday.

After 4 years together, the couple will tie the knot at a private service, then move to their after party at one of the luxury hotel in the South Korean city of Incheon.

530 comments

 

[BREAKING NEWS] BTS’ V and Blackpink Lisa Announces Wedding. Both Companies Confirmed!

780 comments

@Taeluv OMG MY HEAAARRRTTTT T_T

@BlinkArmy Wow, the biggest wedding in K-pop history. Congrats you two, you deserve it!

 

It's still clear in my memory how the public responds to news about our marriage. I can say that it was the best moment of my life, even much happier than when I debuted with my group.

In the second week of February we were forced to hold a simple wedding at a luxury hotel in Incheon. This party is actually just a symbolic to confirm to the public that we’re officially married. As for us, we use this moment to renew our vows as well as celebrate it with family and friends.

Aigooo I was really happy, really really happy that finally able to wear my wedding dress openly and walk to meet my husband at the altar with a happiest smile and full of conviction, way much different from the moment of our first marriage where we were both still filled with doubts and uncertainties.

 

“Baby, you sure you wanna come with us?”

I was a bit surprised when a quick kiss landed on my head along with the deep y voice of my husband who managed to disperse my daydream.

I immediately cut my gaze from our wedding photo on the wall to look at my husband who is now reaching for a black long coat from the back of the sofa. “Umh”

“Shouldn't you come with my parents tonight, huh? You know rehearsal will be very boring” he said, walking towards me with a coat and a bag in his hand.

After our wedding was announced, there's no way for me to skip BTS concert while I have no work to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter