Chapter 38

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Entertainment Head Quarter

Sooya, Lisa is heading there.

She insisted on returning to work today.

Please don't say anything about YG's plans and please take care of her for me. Thanks.

 

Jisoo was rather surprised to read the message from Taehyung that she received shortly after she changed her clothes.

“Lili is coming today”

“Huh?”

With a frown on her face, Jennie received the cellphone her best friend was offering and read the message Taehyung sent. Her expression then changed to resemble the girl who was now sitting beside her; confused.

“Oh, this is not good” Jen commented with low tone while Jisoo just nodded her head in return.

 

A few minutes later…

“LISAAAAA!” one of Blackpink’s stylist ran to hug her once Lisa stepped her foot in the practice room.

After a few days off, Lisa finally decided to go back to work considering that Blackpink’s schedule was quite tight today. Their activities began with the shooting of a dance practice which planned to be released a week after their new MV single aired.

And as she had expected, the studio that morning was already crowded with people passing by setting up the property here and there, and that was the moment she spotted her best friend Park Chaeyoung running toward her with a confused face.

“Hello unnie” Lisa hugged the stylist unnie

“Lili! OMG Lili is that you?!” Chaeyoung finally stood in front of her before they hugged each other like there’s no tomorrow, “I missed you!”

“Missed you too, Chaeng!”

There are no words that can describe how much she missed her three best friends. It's been a week she was off from all activities. She had passed several off-air events which of course caused various comments from netizens, but YG reasoned that Lisa was taking a break due to light injures.

“Where is unnies?” Lisa was the one who broke the hug, spreading her gaze to find Jennie and Jisoo.

“In the makeup room, c’mon let’s meet them first”

“True, you better dressed up Lil” The stylist unnie added with a smile on her face

“Thank you unnie, I’ll go with Chaeng”

 

After saying goodbye, she then followed her bestie to the dressing room and found her two sisters being dressed in front of a large mirrored glass. Seeing Lisa stood at the door, both Jen and Jichu reflexively screamed and rushed to hug her simultaneously.

Four of them then hugged each other like it was their last day together.

Lisa was actually a bit confused by their dramatic behavior considering it wasn’t the first time they had been separated for several days, they still make video calls almost every day though, but she still returned their hugs tightly.

“I missed you unnieee” Lisa cringed like a kid. She always be the baby in the group, no matter what.

“OMG I missed you so much, Lil! How have you been?” Jennie asked once they broke the group hug and led the girls to sit on the sofa.

“A bit bored, like.. you know how strict Taehyung oppa is” She shrugged her shoulders casually before joining to laugh with the others.

“He must be! I would also do the same thing if I were him” Jennie hissed who immediately got a tongue out from the maknae.

“Then what are you doing here? I mean shouldn’t you still be resting?”

“Nah, I told her that” Rose replied the oldest with a puzzled face.

“Working!” Lisa squealed and made her best friends shouted in unison

“What?!!”

Lisa breathed heavily before pursing her lips, “Manager oppa told me that today's schedule was quite hectic, I wanted to join you guys. Aren't I still a part of this group?”

 

DANG!

All people in the room were silent to hear her sudden question that lately has become a very sensitive topic at YG.

Luckily Jennie swiftly changed the topic while the other two friends looked at each other, trying to act normal so as not to be too obvious.

“Yya, what are you talking about, huh? We just don't want to risk the baby. You know that today's schedule is recording for dance practice and a fan meeting that requires us to dance” Jennie said as she checked herself in the mirror once the stylist unnie has done with her makeup.

“I know! But let me dance for once, unnie, I miss it. I promise I won’t be too hype”

All eyes are now on her. Her remarks succeeded in making them all rethink to cross her name from today's schedule.

No, of course, they didn't have the heart to do it because this is her true passion. Lalisa was born to dance. She was born to perform, and it would be very unfair if they stopped it all from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter