Chapter 22

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS V spotted at the Incheon Airport without other members.

146 Retweets   368 Likes

@Tae234 Omo, where is he going? Why is he alone?

@vtaeforlife why so handsome, oppa? I can’t help!

@btsvtae Is it for private schedule @BTS_twt ? I wondered what he would do

@taehyung23 wow it’s a very rare sight to see one of BTS members going abroad alone, hmm I’m wondering now

 

Taehyung mummed to himself as he read the news about him that had spread like wildfire on social media. Well, it was beyond his expectation since the trip had been deliberately arranged early in the morning to avoid people’s attention. In fact, he still caught by fans and went viral in the media.

He sighed one more time as he found some tweets from the fan who wrote comments that he might just go on vacation or dating overseas.

 

Oh right, dating

 

Geez, this was too much for him to handle though he must admit those comments are almost true considering his departure without his brothers this time was indeed for a holiday. Oh no, let me correct the sentence; to go on honeymoon… with his wife, who happened to be also an idol.

 

“Taehyung-ah, we’re done and she’s already on board”

Taehyung looked up at the fat-bodied man who was assigned to the couple during the trip. He will be their personal assistant who will take care of everything they needed, like check-in flights, hotel and accommodation.

“Thanks hyung” He replied before following him toward the VIP area that will deliver him boarding to a private jet that was deliberately prepared by BigHit for them to go on a honeymoon.

It was the best decision Bang Shiyuk could ever do to protect his son while preventing a scandal that is likely to occur if they depart using a public aircraft where people will easily recognize them both.

 

“Hey,” Taehyung unconsciously smiled once he saw his wife sitting peacefully next to the window, checking her SNS. He patted her head first before sitting himself beside her. “… good morning wifey”

Lisa looked up and found her husband looking damn gorgeous in a Gucci white shirt and grey pants - his typical style.  Her lips were automatically forming a smile on her face, “Oh, you’re here? Good morning, oppa”

“You look beautiful today” He casually said after giving a quick scan to her appearance which actually looks simple wearing a pink baby doll dress. He could tell the dress fits her perfectly and also made her looks pretty and cute at the same time.

“Thank you” She shyly muttered, “… so how’s Beijing? The concert went well?”

He gave her a thumb up, leaning back to make his position comfortable, “The crowd was crazy, we like it”

“I know you guys would kill it, but don’t you feel tired, oppa? You just landed and immediately transferred here” She worriedly asked.

Yes, after preoccupied with year-end events and also concerts in Taiwan and China, Taehyung finally managed to enjoy his day off even though he had to steal his rest time on the plane (again).

Lucky he has a wife who works in the same industry as him so she’s able to understand about the situation and never complains about the limited quality time they have together.

“Umh, gwenchana, I’ll catch some sleep after this” he turned to her, smiling, “… how about you? I heard someone is missing me” He playfully smirked,

“Ooo what a confidence” Lisa acted indifferent, trying not too obvious about her tone

“Ehm, Jin hyung told me that Jisoo said you keep looking at your phone. Did you waiting for a call from me?”

That was the moment she burst in laughter. She held her stomach as she laughed so hard at his flat expression he gave when he told her that confidently,

“Yya, it doesn’t mean I’m waiting for your call, oppa. Aigooo what a narcissistic you are”

“Is that so? Ah too bad, then I’m the only one who’s missing you?”

 

Awww…

Lisa was speechless at his confession. It was too sudden and unpredictable that successfully made her heart beating like crazy, also caused her face blushing so hard. She just nudged his arm while pouting to prevent her lips forming a wide smile.

Taehyung laughed at her reaction. Now he began to find things that could make her easily blush and he really likes it. He found it cute though.

“Aigoo you’re so cute when you're shy” he gently pinched her cheek, “… so, what’s our schedule today?”

Asked about the schedule they would have upon arrival in Thailand made her face brightened. Lisa cheerfully reply, “Mom and dad invited us to have lunch together before our next flight at 2 pm”

“Really? Whoah you must be happy”

“Of course!” She squealed like a kid, “Daddy said he would cook something special for us, and of course my favorite Rostiiiii”

“Rosti?” He tilted his head, frowning not understand while she laughed at his blank expression.

“It’s Thailand sweet potato pancake and it’s super delicious”

“Jinjja? I think I wanna try Thai’s spicy soup, what is it? Tom Yum?”

“Yass also that one” She laughed excitedly, “… you should try one that my dad cooks, oppa. It’s really delicious” That bubbly girl was giving a thumb up as a sign for her husband to try her favorite food once they arrive in Thailand.

“Cool, I can’t wait”

 

Four Season Hotel, Bangkok

12 pm

“Thank you so much for the lunch aboeji, aigoo I’m so full” Taehyung said, holding his tummy as he praised his father in law sincerely.

 

 As scheduled, upon arrival in Bangkok, both Lisa and Taehyung immediately rushed to a luxury hotel where they would have lunch with Lisa’s parents.

Her dad even deliberately booked a room so they could talk and relax more privately, and also he could cook his daughter’s favorite food since this was their first official visit after marriage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter