Chapter 20

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

The After Party


 

“Forget it, I’m just your fake wife after all. I know I’ll never win...”

And before Lisa could finish her sentences, Taehyung cut her off as he pinned her against the wall and kissed her on the lips.

 

He forcibly kissed her rather harshly, even having the heart to ignore her who tried to push and break away from his arms. Lisa never thought he would kiss her like this. This is definitely not the romantic kiss she always imagined.

Though half of her heart has been tied to him, she never expected to receive such a rough and emotional kiss like this. With all her might, she tried to encourage him to stop their kisses.

 

“Oppa please..” she pleaded with tears b in her face when Taehyung finally pulled his lips and made a gap between their faces. Still with their interlocked forehead, Taehyung stared blankly with breathless air.

He slowly lowered his hands, letting the girl who stood fear in front of him free.

“I’m sorry Lisa-ya, I’m really sorry” He said huskily before venturing himself to look at her in the eyes. He felt terribly guilty to see her tears. Lisa was breathless and scared. Her shocking face says it all.

“I shouldn’t mad at you. I shouldn’t kiss you like that” he muttered, running his fingers to caress her cheek softly “... I made things worse”

“...”

“Listen to me Liz,..” He made her look at him, “.. I’m sorry for what you've seen. I don’t mean to betray you, really. I just... yeah you're right, I shouldn’t do it. It’s my fault, please forgive me Lisa-ya” he said sincerely

“...” She didn’t know what to do or what to say. She was really speechless.

“... And about the kiss,” he glanced at her to see her reaction, “... Just forget it. I’m a jerk, I deserve a slap or punch from you. I’m really sorry, Liz”

“What do you mean, oppa?” she frowned. There was little hope in her heart that he would correct his words and say that he kissed her because he loved her.

“I was overcome by emotion. I'm sorry, I shouldn’t have kissed you. I hope you're not mad at me, liz”

“Tell me... Tell me why were you so angry when you saw me with Bambam, oppa?” she stared at him desperately.

 

Taehyung fell silent, not knowing what to say because honestly, he himself didn’t understand why he was so angry when he saw her with another man. It felt like… jealous? He had no idea.

He also didn’t understand why he was so frightened and guilty when Lisa found himself hugging with Irene who had been known as the love of his life.

Has he forgotten about the rules he made? Why he couldn’t ignore her when she ran away? Why he felt it necessary to explain to her that it wasn’t like she thinks, that he didn’t do anything to her. Oh, my God he’s so clueless.

 

“Fine, guess I know what you want, oppa” She was disappointed to learn that he had no reason for his anger.

“Lisa..” he held her arm as she was about to leave

“I’m sorry oppa, I’m about to perform soon” then she left him after bowing politely toward him, makes him so much guilty.

 

Lisa was literally running toward Blackpink’s dressing room as she wiped her tears repeatedly. Oh God, if only she wasn’t working. If only she didn’t have to perform in front of a million pairs of eyes that requires her to sing and dance with a happy face. If only she could shed her grief and negotiate with her heart to tell him that she was really jealous, that she wanted him - her legal husband - to love her back.

If only she could be selfish, she wants him to be her only one, not her. But she knew, she clearly knew that he never loved her. She realized that since beginning Taehyung was tied to Irene, and maybe forever.

 

“What the heck with your face, Lalisa?!” The stylist unnie screamed shockingly as Lisa entered the room. She managed to make all eyes turned to the maknae, including the other three members.

“...” Lisa just lowered her head, biting her lips. She was ready to be scolded by everyone for ruining her make up when they will perform in a few hours.

“O-M-G Lalice! Look at those puffy eyes, did you fight with your husband, huh?” she immediately dragged Lisa to sit in front of the beauty mirror to re-touch her ruined makeup.

 

Lisa took the opportunity to glance at her members apologetically. It was like there were big question marks on Jisoo and Jennie faces while Rose just stared at her with a sad look.


“So, mind to tell me what happened with you, Liz?” Rose threw herself next to Lisa who was lying on the bed. They just cleaned themselves after performing on stage, and luckily Lisa got her best friend Park Chaeyoung as her roommate.

“It’s a long story, Chaeng” Lisa desperately sighed as she buried her head under the pillow.

“Don’t worry, I’ve prepared my ears all night”

Lisa couldn’t help but to smile, ah that's why she always chose her as the person she trusted.

“Chaeyoung-ah..." She turned to her, looking at her intesively, "... have you ever felt sad when you saw someone who you already consider as a brother hugging or kiss another girl?” Lisa stared at the ceiling blankly.

“Hmm.. why should feel sad if it’s only a brother? Shouldn’t you feel happy for him?”

 

Strike one, Chaeng!
 

Lisa stunned to hear her words. It’s true. What Park Chaeyoung said was true. If she doesn't have feelings for him, then why should she feel sad or mad? Uh oh Lalisa felt nervous all of sudden.

“...”

“Is it Taehyung oppa?” Rose turned to face her bestie as she kept staring at the ceiling blankly.

“…”

“So, you caught him cheating, huh?” Rose smirked. Her voice sounded annoyed and it made Lisa immediately changed her position to face her.

“It’s not like that, Chaeng”

“What?”

“…” Lisa bite her lips nervously. Dilemma, she knows she shouldn’t tell her husband's affair and also their stupid agreements, but it’s undeniable that she needs her best friend to expel her feelings to keep her sane.

Rose heaved a sigh, “Look Lili, I don’t know what's going on between you two, but I hope it's not something serious and painful. Lisa, he’s your husband, you have the right to feel jealous or even mad if he betrays you,” She seriously said that,

“...”

“...whatever the reason, though yes I know you guys married without love…” Rose rolled her eyes, “… but still you have to respect each other”

Lisa stunned to hear every word she uttered. It was true, only she didn’t know how to react ‘cause it’s really complicated.

“… Don’t let anyone ruin your marriage. Taehyung oppa is yours, Liz, so you have the full right to say no to someone you think could potentially threaten your relationship” she added.

 

OMG what she said was true, totally true. Ah if she has the power to tell it to him. If everything is as easy as what she has said. She could only sigh desperately since she knew from the beginning she couldn’t replace Irene's position in his heart.
 

“Nde, gomawo Chaeyoung-ah” that was all she said.

“So, does it means you fall in love with him, huh?” Rose teased while poking her cheek playfully.

“Yah!”

“What? Am I right?” She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter