Chapter 6

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Friends Blessing

 

4 days have passed since Taehyung proposed to Lisa. They finally told their parents about their plan in the next day. Oh don’t ask about their reaction, both families were so happy and excited to hear that.

 

They promised to help the couple to take care of everything. Mrs. Kim even offered to accompany Lisa to visit one of the luxury bridal boutiques owned by her friend in Seoul to choose her wedding dress. But unfortunately the elder happiness wasn’t worth what the couple felt. They felt nothing but simply happy to see how happy their parents were.

 

It’s just the beginning of many things they need to do. First, they need to tell it either to their closest friends or the CEO. It may seem easy, but honestly both of Taehyung and Lisa feel terribly scared and burdened. They don’t know where to start. They have no idea how to tell it. They’re afraid if members wouldn’t understand and oppose their plans.

 

“Wrong move again V!!”

For the umpteenth time BTS choreographer reprimands Taehyung who repeatedly made mistakes while dancing Fire songs. His friends turned to him with annoyance. He doesn’t usually make mistakes as often as this.

 

“Alright kids we’ll try again from the start” then he replayed the song from beginning.

 

Taehyung lost his focus. Suddenly he couldn’t remember about the movements. His mind filled with their wedding plan. He didn’t know who he was supposed to tell about it first; The CEO Bang PD or his 6 closest friends.

 

“Taehyung again!!” the choreographer shouted angrily as he stopped the music. “What’s wrong with you, Tae? Are you sick or something? You can’t focus!”

“I’m sorry hyung” Tae weakly said, lowering his head. He could hear his friends sighed annoyed.

“Alright I give you 30 minutes to rest. Collect your focus, Tae. You guys will be on a 3 days tour and it requires full of energy and concentration. I won’t let you screw up in my class” the older man said angrily

“Yes hyung, we’re sorry” Namjoon represents the other six members.

“30 minutes and get focus on this!” then he left the room without waiting for their response.

 

7 members of BTS were stunned before turning to Taehyung who was the source of his anger.

 

“What’s up dude?” Jin was the one who approached tae before patting his shoulder brotherly.

“I know you must still very sad about your grandma’s death, but you must move on, Tae. You can’t be sad for too long” Hoseok tried to encourage Taehyung who kept his mouth shut.

“We’re going to Japan soon, Tae. Please just focus on this, or should I give you a day off to rest, huh? It will be fine if you want to, I’ll talk to Bang PD later” the leader offered another option that unfortunately wasn’t the exact solution he needs.

“Gwenchana hyung, it’s not the problem”

“Then what’s the problem? Ppali tell us, so we can help you”

 

Taehyung turned to Jimin who was also watching him carefully. He obviously knew what was bothering his best friend, but he didn’t dare to open his mouth and let his best friend spill it all in person. Jimin nodded his head as a sign for Taehyung to talk.

 

“umh.. guys honestly I…” he stopped, suddenly his tongue felt numb.

“What? Oh c’mon tae, speak with human language, not your alien things” Yoongi tried to make a joke to melt the situation. He could sense his friend has something big to tell.

“Shut up Yoongi, let him speak, with or without his own language” and Hoseok added. Oh boys.

“Ummh, guys I’m.. going to.. umhh” Taehyung studied faces of his friends who looked seriously waiting for what he would say, and it made him even tenser.

“Spill it for God’s sake!” Jin lost his patience.

“I’m going to get married..” he finally said it even though the last word sounded like a whisper.

“WHAT?!” 5 of them were literally screaming while Taehyung kept his head low, didn’t dare to look at them in the eyes.

“Married? Did you say you’re going to get married?” Suga asked him unbelievably. “You kidding me, dude!”

“…” Taehyung just shook his head

“With who? Why so sudden? I think you have no girlfriend, hyung” and the maknae finally voiced out

“Isn’t your relationship with Irene still unclear? Or has she changed her mind?” Namjoon wondered

“Oh my God, don’t tell me you ed her and forgot to use ” Hoseok plucked his hair dramatically, makes everyone’s faces turned tense and horror.

“Guys, guys, please let him talk. I’m sure Taehyung has his own reason” then the quiet Jimin just froze the chaos. He managed to make all his hyungs shut up. “Explain tae”

“You know this, chim?”

Jimin just heaved a sigh before answering the leader with a nod, “I do, but let Taehyung talk about this”

Taehyung heaved a sigh before saying, “I know you may be shocked or disappointed at me, but please listen to my explanation till’ the end ‘cos I myself honestly feel so scared and confused”

“Alright brother, tell us” Jin patted his back

“Grandma and also my parents set me up with a girl who is the granddaughter of grandma’s best friend. They told us that we’ve been arranged since we were babies”

“Who’s she? You know her?” Jungkook asked

Taehyung nodded his head, “We know her, she’s also an idol”

“What?”

“Daebak!!”

“OMG who’s she? Which group she comes from?”

“IOI? APink? Ahh Twice? GFriend?”

“Oohh don’t tell me it’s the great SNSD? Yya kim taehyung you daebak!!”

“Guys stop it! Is it important to know which group she’s from? Taehyung will get married for God’s sake!” Jimin interrupted his friends.

He was annoyed to see his friends reaction who even questioned about the background of that girl, not focus on Tae and their group’s future.

 

Taehyung shook his head before continue to talk, “None of them. At first we refused and tried to cancel this plan, but I changed my decision after my grandma died. For once I wanted to grant her request. I want to make her and also my parents happy. So I proposed her yesterday and we agreed to get married”

 

Silence filled the air since everyone was drowning in their own thoughts.

 

“Taehyung-ah, you know what you do now? You know what it means?” Namjoon broke the silence, “I mean, you’re still too young for this. Don’t you realize it may ruin your future, OUR future?” he emphasized the word of “our” which referred to BTS’s future.

“I’ve been thinking ‘bout it, hyung”

“Taehyung-ah, listen to me” Hoseok made all eyes fixed on him, “I understand you wanna make your parents happy, we also want to. But there are many other ways that you can do, Tae. Not like this”

“…”

“Have you ever wondered if someday fans would know of your relationship and leave you? How do you keep her, Tae? Your journey is still so long” Everyone was stunned to hear Hoseok’s explanation. He’s indeed the most mature than the other six.

“…”

“… and have you wondered how BTS’s fate in the future with you being married? You know exactly how we struggle from the start, bro”

“I know, I know it so well hyung!” Taehyung slightly raised his voice, frustrated. “.. honestly it also drives me crazy! You have no idea how my parents want this since I was a baby, hyung. They had planned this from the beginning, how could I resist?!

“…”

Everyone was stunned to hear his words. His voice was sad and his eyes even began flooded with tears.

“Grandma had even died before I could grant her wish, then do I have to wait for my parents to experience the same thing, huh? Ppali tell me!!”

“Taehyung-ah” Jin was the one who approached him before bringing his shaky body into his arms. He patted his back brotherly.

“… I never expected this to happen, hyung. For God’s sake I never thought to be involved in a serious romance. You know how struggle I was to reach this point. I don’t want to ruin it just because of love thing” and tears started to flow down his cheeks.

“Do you know her, tae? You like her?” Namjoon asked him

Taehyung nodded his head, “We all know her, but ‘till now I don’t have any feeling for her. Once again I told you I do this for the sake of my parents”

“We know? Is she an idol?” Suga guessed, make everyone curious to know the answer.

“Nde, she’s one of blackpink member”

 

BAM! And Taehyung just dropped the bomb.

 

“WHO?!” Jungkook was the one who asked excitedly

“What? That YG girls?”

“Which member? Jennie? Rose?”

“Oh c’mon monie you even know all their names, such a fanboy” Jin hissed annoyed.

“the maknae one” Taehyung finally told them, and yeah don’t ask about Kookie’s reaction. His jaw dropped and his expression turned horror.

“What?” everybody said it in unison, except Jimin who kept silent watching his friends being serious and tense.

“I’m sorry Kookie-ah, I’m really sorry. I know I’ve hurt you or betray you or whatever you want to call me, but I need to marry this girl” he stated guiltily.

“But you don’t know her, hyung”

“Yeah, like you know, I was never interested with women other than Irene. That’s why I say this marriage merely for the sake of my parents” Taehyung shrugged his shoulders

“Then how can you live together without love? You can’t do this, tae. You’ll hurt her, it will be unfair for her” Yoongi frowned. Though he doesn’t care about love, he didn’t want his best friend would become a loser who abandoned his wife. No, Yoongi still has a heart for that.

“Then ottokae hyung?! Ottokaeee??” Taehyung was really frustrated, while the other six could only sigh desperately.

“Just go with the plan, dude” Jimin broke the silence, “.. you can start as friends then slowly build up your feelings together”

“Whoaahh said the international playboy Park Jimiiiinn” Hoseok knew that’s the right time to throw a joke so his friends could be a bit more relaxed.

“Shut up hyung!”

“But Jimin hyung was right. Listen hyung, I was ind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter