Chapter 34

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING: Dispatch Reports BTS’s V and Blackpink’s Lisa are Dating, Both Agencies Stays Mum

According to ‘Dispatch’ on April 2nd (KST), BTS’s V (22) and Black Pink’s Lisa (20) were spotted on an alleged date back in December of 2016.

The two idols were spotted on a late-night date at the playground in Seoul. According to Dispatch, Kim Taehyung or known as V himself who drove the car after both attended SBS Gayo Daejun.

Meanwhile, The BlackPink’s rapper also seen in the BTS van shortly after V and Jimin got out of the car before joining the other members leaving for US Wings Tour.

However, neither YG Entertainment nor BigHit Entertainment has provided any confirmation regarding the news.

 

1138 comments

Jonyi_cringe: SERIOUSLY?!! WOW, can she really date??? I mean, aren’t Blackpink on a dating ban?! WTF!! Girl, I’m a Blink and I love Lisa, but it’s a no-no! She’s just ruining the group at this point #cryemoticon (143 replies)

Blinkgirls: I'm super disappointed YG shouldn't be shielding her at this point she just doesn't give af. Just leave the group and date as much as you want. Ugh. I'm so sad for the other members.

Kyo_rule: LET THEM DATE and BE HAPPY, PEOPLE!! (456 replies)

Jurosblinkwt: Lisa should prioritize Blackpink first, tbh she’s being selfish, couldn’t she have waited a year or two so at least the dating ban would end (110 replies)

Woozyarmy: They're gonna get killed by Armys L (321 replies)

Welovetaelice: OMG our ship is finally SAILING!! I knew it since the beginning, oh please be happy our visual couple. I bet some luxury brands would fight to get them (235 replies)

Taelove21: We’re sad, indeed. But we always support you taetae as long as you’re happy. Lisa, please take care of our precious taetae (57 replies)

The 20-minute ride from the Incheon International airport to the hospital where Lisa was being treated somehow felt so slow and torturous for Taehyung. He was so upset that it felt like he wanted to scream at the driver to accelerate the speed of the van which carried him, RM, JK and Sejin in it.

Yes, that night, after the last concert in Anaheim ended, all members rushed for the last flight. Luckily the staff swiftly helped with all the preparations so that at least the seven of them could return to Seoul that night, even without single luggage in their hands except for a cellphone, wallet and passport which was always secured by the manager. The rest of the staff will bring their belongings that are still left at the hotel on tomorrow flight.

 

“, Dispatch released four different photos of you, Tae” Sejin told Taehyung as he scrolled his thumb to read the article that has been spread by the media along with the comments of netizen. “I need to fix this”

 

Public was being rocked by the news they had never expected before. Social media filled with Taehyung and Lisa photos which followed by comments and predictions from netizen.

Some of them blamed them and said they were being selfish for ruining other members while the group was moving up, while others considered this was just a media play which done by YGE to boost Blackpink’s popularity after their senior 2NE1 disbanded some time ago.

Only a small group of fans feel the euphoria of this news. At least they were quite heartened to accept the fact their bias was in fact dating. Well, you could say this is the biggest kpop news of the year.

 

“You don’t need to think about the news, Tae. Just focus on Lisa” Namjoon told his brother when they were all tense listening to the manager who was busy answering the incoming call one by one.

Undeniably, in a situation like this, Sejin is the frontman in charge of protecting the members, answering all media questions while reporting accountability to the superiors. He was extremely busy which makes Taehyung feel so bad because he was the one who caused this chaos to occur.

 

“Chaeng just told me that we must enter the hospital through the basement. YG staff has secured the area” JK voiced, reading out the message Rose had just sent to him.

“Fans already know about this?” Namjoon frowned.

“Nope, just in case” JK made the leader sigh in relief.

“How’s my wife? And… the baby?” Taehyung was a bit hesitant when asking about the baby.

Well, until JK announced about the pregnancy, he still didn’t believe it. It’s not that he refused it. It’s just that he was still in shock, especially with Lisa’s current condition. It makes him frustrated, whether he must feel happy, sad or angry with the situation. Oh poor you, Tae.

“Lisa is awake, and the baby is safe”

“Uh, thank God”

 

Seoul International Hospital, Seoul

6.30 am

Meanwhile, the tension was felt in one of the VIP room where Blackpink Lisa was being treated. The room, located at the end of the executive lounge, was guarded by several men dressed in all black who was intentionally assigned by YG to secure the area and make sure no one knew where the members were.

It was the third day Lisa was hospitalized after an abortion attempt she had carried out in her bedroom at Blackpink’s dorm. Lisa has almost killed the baby using high-dose drugs that are consumed simultaneously.

Not only the baby, she even almost died if Jennie hadn’t found her lying on the floor with a foamy mouth. And it was the worst moment Jen had ever experienced in her entire life; witnessed her best friend on the verge of death.

 

“Open your mouth, Lili, aaa” For the umpteenth time, Mrs. Manoban tried to persuade her only daughter to eat, but always getting rejected which makes the mother hopeless. She put back the spoon and sighed.

“You must eat something, Lili” this time her father said which followed by nodding from Jennie, Jisoo and Rose who stood around the bed, watching her parents’ efforts sadly. “Should I cook your favorite food, huh?”

“…” Again, Lisa shook her head, “Thanks daddy, I’m not hungry”

“But your baby is hungry, darling” Mrs. Manoban squeezed Lisa’s hand worriedly, “… please eat something, Lisa. You can’t starve the baby”

“Ommoni is right. Please don’t be like this, Lili” Jisoo voiced.

“Should I buy some bread or snacks? Chocolate maybe?” Chaeng gave another option that might change her mind.

“No, thanks”

“Lisa..” Mrs. Manoban stopped her words as the door suddenly opened, making everyone reflexively turn to the most anticipated figure standing behind his manager. “Oh Taehyung-ah, thank God you’re here”

 

All eyes were now on him, especially Lisa who had been fixing her gaze on the person she missed the most with teary eyes. It feels like her heart wants to explode anytime soon. Her feelings flare up abysmally; between relief, longing, fear and also guilt that dominate her heart.

Her father was the one who approached him before giving a brief yet warm hug, “How’s your flight, son?”

“It’s good, thank you dad”

“Someone is missing you, young man, go see her” Teased the old man while patting Taehyung’s shoulder and letting him approach his daughter.

Taehyung smiled and bowed briefly to his wife’s best friends before welcoming his mother-in-law’s arms and finally stood beside his wife. Even though he tried to be polite by greeting the people in the room first, it was undeniable that his eyes remained fixed on the girl he really missed; his beloved wife.

He leaned over before kissing her forehead deeply as if he wanted to transfer the longing that had been buried for a long time through a gentle yet deep kiss.

“I missed you” His hoarse voice suddenly made her tears fall freely.

Soft sobs which coming out of turned into heartbreaking sobs. Lisa sobbed with her husband's face still pressed to hers. It made his hand reflexively caress her cheek to calm her while he still felt like planting small kisses on her forehead.

“I’m here Lili, I’m here. I’m sorry for leaving you baby” He whispered between kisses.

“I’m sorry oppa, I’m really sorry”

The words Lisa said between her heartbreaking sobs managed to make all the eyes in the room glaze over. Mrs. Manoban even had to hug and gently rub Rose’s back to ease her sadness, while the other Blackpink and BTS members could only bow in silence.

“Son..” Lisa’s father’s deep voice managed to break the silence and made all eyes on him, including Taehyung who was now standing beside the bed with his hand still gently her head, “I think we'll leave you guys for a while so you can talk more comfortably”

“Right, we’ll waiting for you outside and oh I brought herbal juice and food to increase your body's immunity, I know you must be very tired, son”

Taehyung couldn’t help but move and hug his mother-in-law right away. He felt very grateful because he was still surrounded by good people like family and friends when his little family was being hit by the difficulties that came repeatedly.

And it's not a lie if he misses his parents so bad, especially his mother's warm hug. He was forced to keep Lisa's pregnancy as secret and told his parents that the news about them had been handled well by their company. He couldn’t bear to make his mother worry, especially since the current situation was so sensitive that he was forced to lie to his parents.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter