Chapter 17

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Jealousy


 

“Taehyung stop!” Irene shouted as she tried to make him stop and let go of the grip in her hand.


 

Her emotions overflowed when she realized that Taehyung had come to save that girl from her and she hated being treated like this in front of her friends. Bae Joohyun was freaking mad at him.


 

“Yya, Kim Taehyung!!” This time she forced him to stop and let go of his hand roughly as he turned towards her, “… what’s wrong with you?!”

“It’s me who should ask you,” he said coldly, managed to make the girl in front of him soften to see the anger that was clearly reflected on his face, “… what’s wrong with you, noona? What did you do that to her?”

“I.. I did nothing” Irene stammered with eyes glued to the floor.


 

She knew he would definitely angry. Sseul had reminded her beforehand. It's just that she didn't think that this would really happen since Taehyung never once got angry with her.


 

“You did, noona”

“I just checked on her appearance, wae? You don’t like it?” She shouted at him.

“Why do you have to do that?” he still had a cold face and a sharp look that made her even more upset

“Wae? Isn’t it normal for a girl to check on another girl’s appearance, huh? Besides, I want to make sure that she doesn't mean to spend your money by buying expensive clothes”

“Noona” He snapped her

“What?! You don’t like it? Now you're more defending her just because I'm not your legitimate girlfriend or wife, huh?” Irene snapped him back with anger plastered on her pretty face

“It’s not like that, noona”

“Then what?! Ppali tell me!”


 

Taehyung heaved a sigh. At this point, Taehyung didn’t understand how to deal with the girl in front of him. She clearly tried to defend herself by putting forward status issues to make her win over him. Damn, he hates the idea.


 

“Listen to me noona, this is the first time she's joined us and meet new people who she has never seen before. And what you did before was said to be bully. You guys bullying innocent girl like her, she wasn’t even able to defend herself”

“Which part do you think I bullied her? I didn’t hurt her or anything. You overreact, Tae!” Her voice began to rise, indicating she didn’t like the argument he had just said. She crossed her arms as she leaned towards him to challenge him.

“I saw everything, noona. I saw the way you talked to her and made fun of her in front of your friends. Don’t you think you’re too far, Joohyun-ah?”

“Fine if you don’t like it, then I won’t touch her again and I swear I won’t disturb you two ever! I hate you, Tae!”

Irene was about to leave when Taehyung held her arm to stop her. He made her look at him in the eyes,

“Please don’t be like this, noona. You’ve never been like this before”

“And so you are. You’ve never been like this to me, Tae. Now I know that you don’t love me anymore. You love her more than..”

Taehyung cut her off as he suddenly kissed her lips then wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

Unfortunately, Kim Taehyung didn’t know that a few meters from where he stood, Lisa witnessing the scene with Jungkook stood beside her. Her tears automatically spilled seeing how tender he kissed her lips.

 

Lisa didn’t think that her trip to the rooftop with JK would take her over a small bridge where she could see her husband talking to RV’s leader. At first, she didn’t intend to eavesdrop on their conversation nor peek whatever they were doing. But seeing how Irene shouted made her stunned and decided to stop and observe.

 

She even intends to explain directly to her if the situation between them gets worse, she just doesn't want him to fight with his girlfriend just because of defending her. But who would have thought the next scene could surprise her and somehow made her shed tears.

Somehow the scene before her felt so painful to her. She didn’t know what to do. She felt disappointed, sad and also ashamed of JK.


 

“Lisa, let’s go”


 

Jungkook swiftly embraced and took her away from there. She didn’t reject him, nor asked where he would take her away. She really doesn't care where her feet will go. Her vision was blurry and she wanted to be alone soon.


 

You see him, Lisa. What do you expect from him, huh? What do you expect from this marriage? What you just saw proved that there was no way he would love you. This marriage won’t work as he promised. Then what should I do? Why am I feeling so sad? Why do I feel so hurt seeing him kiss that girl? Shouldn't I be happy because they no longer fight?. Don't I care about their relationship? Hey, I even declared my support for their relationship. Then why am I crying now? Why? - Lisa was literally screaming inside.


 

“Gwenchana?”

 

Jungkook asked once they seated themselves in BTS’s van which he assumed as the safest and most comfortable place to talk. He knows she needs to release her emotions, whether it's angry or crying, and of course it's impossible to do in the midst of a crowd partying.

 

Lisa faked a smile as she shed her tears that were still flowing. “I’m sorry, Jungkook-ah”

“Why are you sorry? You didn't make any mistake, Lisa-ya” He said softly, still carefully observe her face.

Damn he felt bad for her. Her sadness somehow had an impact on his feelings. JK hated seeing a girl cry, especially if it is caused by her own partner.

 

“I shouldn’t be like this. I shouldn’t cry, I’m sorry Kookie-ya”

JK heaved a sigh before patting her shoulder softly, “Gwenchana, just spill your feelings. You can shout or cry as much as you want, Liz. Don't worry I won’t judge. I’ll listen to you”

 

With that, her tears turned into sobs. Lalisa sobbed with both palms covering her face. JK glued to see the melancholy sight before him. He didn't know what to do, so he decided to gently caress her hair. He felt very pity toward her.

 

When she felt she was getting better, she lowered her hand to breathe deeply. It was the moment when he gave some tissue to her, and once again asked, “Feel better?”

Lisa smiled, still wiping away the tears left on her face, “Thank you”

“Lisa-ya, please forgive us for what happened to you tonight” JK suddenly voiced out which made her confused,

“Huh? Why you feel sorry?”

“This is the first time you’ve gathered with us yet we failed to protect you. We never thought they would treat you like that. I didn't expect Irene noona to attack you in an inappropriate way either,” He said sincerely, looking deeply into her eyes, “… please forgive her, Lisa. Noona had never been like this before, she’s always been soft and lovable”

“Actually I can understand her feelings, Jungkook-ah. If I were in her position, maybe I would do the same” Lisa said with eyes fixed on her fingers, “… this must be hard for her. You know how much she loves your brother and then I came to take him away from her. No wonder she behaved like that to me, Kookie-ya”

 

Ugh, this love triangle. Jungkook secretly cursed his brother. Taehyung should really let his noona go when deciding to get married. If he can't do it, then this marriage should never happen. This situation will only hurt those girls who are actually innocent.

 

“Still, she shouldn’t behave like that, so childish” Jungkook snorted in annoyance, “… and about my hyung, aigooo I feel ashamed of you”

Lisa smiled seeing how he shook his head and chuckled. “Gwenchana, I'm the one who shouldn't cry. Aig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter