Chapter 28

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

Before you read this chapter, I think you should listen to ‘Ending Scene’ by IU. I wrote it while listening to that song, so you will easily feel the emotions in this chapter. Thank you 

.

.

.

Kim Taehyung decided to take Lisa home shortly after he found her talking with Jungkook in the park. He even forgot to say goodbye to his friends, and to make it worse… he just ignored ‘noona’ right away. He was way too emotional. He was really angry that he chose to remain silent while driving on the way home.

Meanwhile, Lisa did the same thing. She threw her gaze out the window in silence. She didn’t understand why he suddenly got angry. She was sure she didn’t anything wrong. Didn’t she just sit and talk with his best friend? Is it that bad for him? Like seriously Taehyung?

 

What the hell is wrong with his brain? Is he sick or something? Did he get amnesia that he forgot about what he had done to me? Why he got angry to me while he was the one who left me with that girl, tch so weird! – Lisa didn’t stop grumbling to herself.

 

For the umpteenth time, Lisa felt humiliated in front of his friends. She felt bad for leaving JK just like that. She felt ashamed of herself because she couldn’t reject her husband. And what made her feel most upset that all of this was happening in front of her, Bae Irene.

Why should always be her? Why should she always witness how her husband mistreating her? It’s like he had planned it before.

Lisa was able to endure her pain when her husband chose his noona over herself, but one thing that makes her feel hurt was when he treated her bad in front of her while she can’t do anything to protect her own man.

She couldn’t angry. She couldn’t be jealous. She couldn’t say no. She must always be an obedient wife to him, and that was totally UNFAIR.

 

Lisa immediately got off the car once the car engine turned off. This time she didn’t wait for him like she used to. She accelerated her pace into the house without even looking back to check on Taehyung. She was that angry.

 

“Lisa, we need to talk,” Taehyung said firmly once he stepped inside the house. He walked closer to her after hanging the car key and putting his stuff on the table.

 

Meanwhile, she didn’t answer him. She kept shut even though she stopped in the doorway of her room. She turned around to face him with an unreadable expression on her face.

 

“What were you doing with him?” He asked

“Talked”

He closed his eyes impatiently as blood rushed to his head, “Lalisa Kim, were you aware of the risk of your actions? You talked with JK where people could easily spot you. Did you ever think about that?”

“I did. Then how about you? Did you also think the same way when you left with her”

 

Okay, strike number one.

Taehyung lost.

 

Taehyung was a little surprised to hear her words. She didn’t shout nor looked angry. She just calmly answered his question. But somehow those words sounded very straight and pierced to his ears.

 

“Yya, that’s a different case, Lisa. I accompanied her to take care of the hospital fee, while you..”

“You didn’t go there, oppa. You went somewhere else!” she cut him off

“Lisa…”

She stepped back when he walked closer to her. “I passed the administration area and you weren’t there, oppa” She fired him with tears began rolling down her cheeks. “… oh no, don’t tell me it’s somewhere else where you can be alone with her”

Taehyung desperately sighed as he tried to hold her arms, “Yes, we went to the rooftop to talk, but it’s not like what you think, Lisa. I can explain”

She shook her head stubbornly, “You don’t need to explain, oppa. I understand. I always understand your situation with her” she tried to wipe the tears but unfortunately it won’t stop.

“No, you still don’t get it. Irene and I were just talking, seriously” Taehyung combed his hair frustrated when the girl before him just stared at him expressionlessly, “Lisa I swear I didn’t lie. Please trust me”

Lisa heaved a sigh as she said, “I’m tired, oppa. Guess I need some time off”

“Wha-what do you mean?”

“I think we should be apart for a moment to rethink about this marriage”

“No” Taehyung abruptly shook his head, “… you can’t do that, Lisa”

“It’s all difficult for me now” Lisa desperately held back her tears before making her way out of his sight. “I’m sorry oppa”

 

It was the moment when Taehyung felt the time seemed to stop. His tears just fell effortlessly as his body suddenly froze like a statue. He felt his world darkened with no air, like someone had just taken away his soul. He felt empty. He felt smashed to pieces.

 

Don’t say those words, please

You know those words hurt even more

You say you’re gonna love me, what use is it?

You don’t know what kind of heart you gave me

(IU, Ending Scene)

 

.

.

 

BTS’s dorm, Seoul

“So, you haven’t made up yet?”

 

Jimin threw his body to the side of his best friend who was lying lifelessly on the bed right after he ended the phone call with Seulgi.

Sadly, when Jimin happily talked to his girlfriend, Kim Taehyung has no one to talk with and ended with staring his phone from time to time, as if waiting for a message or a call that never came.

Oh poor you baby boy.

Yes, it was the fifth day since Lisa left him, and it only took him two days to leave the apartment and return to the dorm since he felt desperately lonely and frustrated.

How not, none of his calls were received by her, also dozens of messages on any kind of messenger he sent showing only unread marks.

Lisa completely ignored him. No, in fact, she just disappeared.

Taehyung didn’t think she had the heart to break their relationship right when he dared to admit his feelings. And he was even sure if her members collaborated to help her ignore h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter