Chapter 21

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I won’t go home with you”

 

Taehyung was stunned to get a rejection from the girl he had known as an obedient wife who always obeyed every word he said. Her rebel side this time was truly unexpected, he didn't even know how to deal with it.

“Yya!”

“Hyung,”

JK suddenly stood up and forced him to let go of her hand. That was something he didn’t expect from him as a man, even though he’s his own brother. He thought Taehyung could be a little wiser in solving their household problems, absolutely not acting immature like this. What a shameful.

“Yya, you better stay away, Jungkook-ah” Taehyung gave his brother the cold stare while keep holding on her hand. “It’s not your business”

“I know. But can you solve it in a better way? You shouldn’t like this, hyung”

Taehyung heaved another sigh before looking directly into her eyes which managed to make him softened. He loosened his grip and said, “Lisa-ya, we should talk. Shall we go home?”

“I think we better apart for a night, oppa. I’ll stay in dorm tonight” She made a confirmation with unreadable expression she could ever give to him. For her, it’s more like a final answer. No bargain and inviolable.

Taehyung heaved a sigh before lowering his head in surrender. He was internally frustrated, “Alright, then let me take you there”

“No, I think Jungkook will drive me, right Kookie?” She turned to the clueless guy next to her to make sure that they have talked about this before.

JK sighed desperately while massaging his forehead, not understanding what to do. Jeon Jungkook doesn't know which one to defend since both of them are important people who are very close to him.

“Lisa-ya, I think you better go home with him” JK finally voiced out.

He deliberately ignored Taehyung's gaze because he didn’t want to accept thank you or anything he wanted to convey through that gaze. He did this in order to maintain their relationship.

He didn’t want to side with his brother who had clearly hurt his wife but he also didn’t want to let Lisa disobeying her husband and let this problem drag on without any solution. So he thinks this is the best for both of them.

“No” She insisted

“Stop being stubborn, Lisa” He seriously told her, “… yya, for god's sake you guys are married, so please stop being childish. Hyung, you should talk and solve this problem wisely, not by looking for someone else to escape, please”

Both Lisa and Taehyung lowered their heads in silence, feeling ashamed to hear what JK had just said.

Taehyung was the one who broke the silence and held her hand one more time, “Please go with me, Lisa”

Lisa was a bit hesitant to accept his invitation, but JK’s nod was able to convince her to say yes, “Fine”

“Thank you” Taehyung unknowingly smiled before shifting his gaze to his brother, “… we’ll leave first, Kook”

“Alright, good luck you two” he winked before saying goodbye to the couple.

 

That night Kim Taehyung decided to borrow his manager's car and drive it himself. He needs privacy to talk heart-to-heart with the girl who was now sculpting next to him while looking outside the window. She didn't even budge when he helped pair the seat belt for her.

For some reason, Lisa just wanted to be quiet considering there were lots of questions and words she wanted to convey to him but always stuck in whenever that girl was present among them.

Well, it’s funny how Irene’s presence now feels as a threat and discomfort for her. Lisa never felt this before.

At first, when she decided to marry him, she only thought about her parents without caring about Taehyung who was then known to be in a relationship with the Red Velvet’s leader.

She thought she would easily accept the fact without thinking it would also affect her feelings, but unfortunately… she was wrong.

By the time goes by, all the love and warmth that Taehyung has given is able to make her fall in love with him, and of course, this has a significant impact on how she reacts to their relationship.

Lisa was no longer the one who could easily say “yes oppa” every time he told her that he was going to meet that girl, nor wasn’t able to smile every time ‘her name’ was mentioned and even her tears spilled as she saw their intimacy before her.

 

Then what is it, Lisa?

She had no idea.

Maybe she knew, but too scared to admit about the mutual feelings.

Yes, it’s mutual now.

And it became more complicated since Taehyung did the same thing to her.

Then what should she do now? Should she tell him about the truth or just remain silent and let that nasty girl keep seducing her husband?

Damn, her mind was about to explode.

 

“Aren’t you hungry?” He turned to her, touching her hand while his other hand still gripping on the wheel, “… you didn’t eat anything yet”

“No” she took her hand away then back to look out the window.

“Hey, do you want to hear our new song? You’ll be the first to hear that” He gave his one last try before getting a head shake and simple answer,

“No”

Taehyung heaved a sigh. Okay he knew she was mad at him and there’s no other way than talk to her. With that, he abandoned his intention to talk to her and let the rest of their trip filled with silence.

 

“This is not the way to our house, oppa. Where are we going?” Lisa finally voiced out once she realized that he hadn’t driven his car in the direction they were supposed to go to their apartment.

Taehyung drove the car into an area that looked like….

“Amusement park?” She frowned as their car entered the little playground which located not too far from the Han River. That playground was dark and there was no one there like it was obviously closed.

“Oppa seriously, wh-why are we here?” She repeated, feeling a bit panic when Taehyung parked his car right in front of the gate.

“We’re going to have fun” Looking at her, he let out his famous naughty smile

“Are you kidding me? Yya, people might see us, ppali let’s go home”

He ignored her words as he turned off the engine before casually getting out of the car to open the passenger door for her. Lisa was obviously panic. She refused to move when Taehyung asked her to get out.

No, she didn’t want to involve in any scandal that could be ruined their career. She didn’t want to get caught by fans nor paparazzi. That was such a crazy idea.

“Let’s go”

“Shirro,” she didn’t budge at all, “… it’s dangerous oppa, we might get caught”

“Don’t worry, there was no one here. It’s closed already beside it already past 12, no one will come here. Gwenchana”

With hesitation, Lisa finally grabbed his hand and got out of the car. She cast her gaze to all corners to make sure no one saw their presence there. Whoah that was seriously risky and she swore to herself she would scold him for sure if this appears in the media tomorrow.

“You stay here and please wear these, I’ll be back, okay?” He handed a paper bag which he took from the backseat to her.

She frowned, taking the paper bag in her hand, “What’s this?”

“It’s a jacket, pants and mask. Make sure you wear it when I come, ahrasso?”

“Wh-what? Yya, why should I have to wear this? Yya oppa!” she became more panic as Taehyung left her, “… where are you going? I’m coming with you”

“Geez this kid jinja..” he hissed but felt amused at her worried face which he thought looked super cute, “… aigoo you’re scared, huh?”

He sighed when he got a nod from his wife, “Aigoo, then wait for me in the car, I promise I won’t be long, okay?” He said, half-shouted at her who was standing confused with things he gave in her hand.

“Oppa ppali!”

Once he disappeared from her vision, she immediately took the stuff away then wear the jacket first. She murmured as she held the pants, “Why should I wear this? Should I wear it under my dress? But what for? Aigoo”

She was very clueless about the stuff Taehyung gave to her. She still can’t understand the way her husband thinks, which she thinks is a bit weird but full of surprises. She really can’t guess what crazy idea he will do this time. But in the end, she still wears what he has given to her though.

 

A few minutes later …

Lisa was literally shocked to find a motorbike parked right on the side of the car with Tae-hyung as the driver. He smiled ear to ear before knocking the window.

 “Yya, what are you doing? Are you crazy?!” She half-shouted at him once she lowered the window.

“Let’s have fun, wifey!” He excitedly said

“No, oppa no! Yya, it’s too dangerous for us. They would see us” She frantically said, shaking her head.

“You worry too much, dear. Trust me, it will be fine and it sure gonna be fun. Let’s go!”

 

Geez, what is he thinking, huh? Aigoo I think he’s lost his mind, ohtokkae? – she thought.

 

Again, with full of hesitation, Lisa got out of the car before taking the helmet Taehyung gave to her. Geez, that was the craziest thing she had ever done in her entire life. She didn’t know whether her decision to ride the motorcycle with him was right or not, but for this time she only wanted to obey her husband who seemed very confident with this idea.

“Aigoo thank God it fits on you” He said as he helped her put the helmet on her head. The next thing he did was raise her jacket zipper and chuckled, “… good, now we’re ready to have fun, kajja!” He excitedly tapped the passenger seat behind him while Lisa was still frowning with full of doubt.

“Are you sure about this oppa? You know Sajang-nim will kick us for sure if they know this” She bit her lips nervously once she seated herself behind him.

Taehyung shook his head before turning to her, “Don’t worry, they won’t. Hold on tight, Liz, we’re leaving now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter