Chapter 7

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

The Deals

 

Days passed. After telling their respective members, Taehyung and Lisa finally managed to convince their company’s CEO to accept the wedding plan. Of course they have to go through a long and difficult process, especially Lisa who just debuted a few months ago.

 

Luckily her best friends - without Jennie Kim of course - were always by her side to give support. Well, Lisa also needs to thank Jiyong oppa and YG’s personal assistant who has helped her convince Papa YG that Lisa is one of the best dancers YG Entertainment has.

 

Besides, it would be very risky if Lisa suddenly removed from Blackpink after their senior, 2NE1 just disbanded. YG will lose sympathy from public and of course it will cause a huge impact on their company that is currently experiencing various cases and scandals.

 

So inevitably Papa YG was forced to accept that Blackpink’s maknae plan with some conditions that will be agreed with BigHit CEO in their next meeting. And as has been scheduled earlier, both of the largest entertainment company’s CEO in South Korea eventually meet to discuss the important case which related to the future of their artists.

 

Accompanied by Taehyung himself, two staffs and also the leader Kim Namjoon as the representative of BTS, the CEO of Bighit Entertainment, Bang PD, traveled to YG Entertainment’s magnificent building in Mapo-Gu, Seoul.

Taehyung walked beside Bang PD nervously as they entered the private meeting room which located on the same floor with YG’s office room.

That was the moment his eyes met Lisa’s round eyes which never failed to make his heart beating like crazy. He tried to smile at her but she just lowered her head, ignoring his eyes.

 

Unlike the guests, the YG has actually presented the complete team consisting of four members of Blackpink, their manager, and some staffs. They were busy with a number of documents after allowing the guests to sit in predetermined positions.

Taehyung seated himself beside Lisa who had been silenced with a tense expression. He could feel the girl next to him nervous and frightened, as well as Rose and Jennie. Only the oldest member, Jisoo who looks calm and still had time to smile back at him

 

“Well welcome to our house brother, Si hyuk-ssi and team. Please make yourself comfortable..” all eyes fixed on the YG’s CEO as he started the meeting, “… alright, I believe your time is limited, so let’s just make it quick and straight to the point”

 

With that, two YG staffs stood to share some files for everyone. Everyone began to busy observing the contents of file with different expressions. Of course Taehyung and Lisa couldn’t hide their restless expressions as they read at some points.

 

“Those are points that we propose as condition before their marriage, please read and studied again” YG added calmly as everyone busy with files on their hands.

 

Taehyung frowned as he read some points which he thought was a bit exaggerated. In the agreement files are written some points that need to be agreed upon, such as the couple must keep this marriage as a secret.

Lisa is obliged to consume birth pills to prevent pregnancy at least for 5 years ahead and of course they will continue to do activities like practice, concert tour, etc as usual. No significant change except their marital status.

 

“It’s good, Hyunsuk-ssi, but I think I will add one more point” Bang PD voiced out, makes everybody turned to him curiously

“What’s that?”

“I think they should end this marriage if one day one of them is caught cheating” he calmly stated

“What do you mean, sir?” Taehyung was the first who expressed his surprise

“Do you love her, Taehyung-ah?” the CEO asked him back

“…”

“Do you guys love each other?” this time he included Lisa in his question.

“Slowly we will” Taehyung seriously answered, “What’s wrong with you, sir? We agreed on this”

“I do, Tae. Hey listen, getting married isn’t something easy and simple. You must know the risks that you will face, she might get pregnant and sooner or later fans would find out about it, that’s when your career will be destroyed. So, I just want to be fair here”

“What do you mean?”

Bang PD heaved a sigh before continue to talk, “I'm not going to let the group I've set up and planned well destroyed just because of this marriage. So if you think this is just a joke and you caught dating someone else, then you two should immediately divorce. But..”

Everybody stared at him seriously, waiting for him to finish his sentences.

“... if you are proven to love each other and live well, then you can continue this marriage and automatically points about delaying pregnancy can be removed after 5 years”

 

Yang Hyunsuk stared at BigHit CEO intensively as he was in deep thought. He never thought about that point which actually fair enough for both parties.

 

“I agree with you, Si hyuk-ssi. It’s a good idea. What do you think guys?” YG then rolled the ball to the couple who look clueless and confused.

 

Lisa turned to Taehyung as if searching for an answer to her question that still stuck in her mind; Could he be faithful to her?. Honestly she has no idea about the man she will marry in the next few weeks.

She doesn’t know whether he is a faithful type of man or not and most importantly she doesn’t know whether he is currently in a relationship or not? Or there may be someone who is kept in his heart before he decides to marry her. Oh God suddenly she felt so stupid for forgetting to ask him that.

 

Pabo Lisa! - she silently cursed herself.

 

“Fine, we agreed”

She gasped surprised to hear his answer. His words sounded so confident. Lisa glanced at her future husband quietly and found his face tense. Oh God she really didn’t know what to do.

 

“Lalisa, you heard him right? You realized that you’re not going to glance at another man” YG wanted to make sure since he hasn’t heard her voice from the start.

“Yes papa” she weakly said

“Okay my secretary will revise it” YG told Bang si Hyuk and got a nod from the fat-bodied man.

“What about where they live? Will they stay in dorm or live together?” all eyes then fixed to BTS leader, RM. He realized that point wasn't listed in the agreement.

“Nah about that thing...” Bang Si Hyuk paused to look at Taehyung’s face first, “.. I leave it to you guys”

“I guess let them stay in the dorm, so we can easily do our routine every day, after all, you don’t want to dispatch to know they live together isn’t it?” Lisa was surprised to hear what Jennie just said. She’s clearly against this wedding plan.

“Unnie..”

“What? You can communicate with phone or vidcall, right?” Jennie insisted

“To speed up the adaptation process, I think we should stay together. Of course I wouldn’t forbid Lisa if she wants to or should stay in dorm. Lisa is free to do whatever she wants and I promise you hyung that I will always be ready for BTS, I won’t ignore my duty” Taehyung seriously told the leader, “... It’s just... a married couple will be better off living together, right?”

“I agree with tae oppa” Lisa added

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter