Chapter 24

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 8 am when Lisa woke up and found herself hugging her husband who was still sleeping like a giant baby next to her. She blinked repeatedly to adjust her vision to the sunlight that brightening every corner of the room since the couple decided to open all the doors and windows last night.

Yes, with open space, they can freely enjoy the night sea view, the breeze and also the sound of the waves that sounded faintly. Ahh the atmosphere was really relaxing and made her reluctant to move from the bed.

 

5 minutes more… Lisa said to herself, being careful about stretching her body so she wouldn’t make a move that might wake him up.

 

Well, actually it wasn’t the first time they slept together. They even have several times wake up hugging each other. But still, this never failed to make her heart beat fast and leave a tint of blush on her cheeks. Lisa must admit that being this close to Kim Taehyung is more than enough for her. Yes, she doesn’t want anything else.

 

Lisa was about close her eyes when her phone suddenly rang. She cursed silently whoever called her so early as she tried to grab her phone on the side table. Err.. doesn’t she have no schedule for today? She made a note to herself to turn off the phone after this, so no one could interrupt her like this.

 

“Just ignore it”

She gasped at his murmur. She immediately turned to look at him and found her husband slightly stretched with eyes closed while mumbling one more time, “… let’s sleep a little longer”

 

Okay, she gave up. She obeyed his words to ignore the incoming call which soon stopped ringing. Well, bad luck for her when she was about to pull the blanket, her phone rang again.

 

“I think I should answer this” She murmured, reaching for her phone.

Her eyes almost popped when her mom’s face appeared on the screen as a sign of an incoming video call.

She abruptly nudged her husband’s arm then frantically said, “Oppa, it’s my mom. She definitely wants to check about the poison, omo ottotkae?”

Oddly, Taehyung didn’t budge at all about her panic, instead casually pulling her back into his arms and muttering, “Ppali answer the phone. Let her know we slept together”

“Op..oppa” Lisa could feel her cheeks burning at his words that sounded so natural like it was something usual for him to say.

“Ppali”

 Lisa gave up. She hesitantly shifting the video logo upward and nervously answering the call, “Yo..yoboseyo eomma”

A few seconds later her mom’s happy face appeared on the screen with her husband stood behind. Judging from the background of the place where they stood, Lisa could easily guess that her parents were now at home.

“Oh Lisaaa, you’ve awake?” her mom asked

“How’s your honeymoon, darling? We were waiting for your call since yesterday” then it turned to her dad who was speaking.

“Sorry dad, we were so tired so I forgot to call you”

“So, how’s the first night? Did it work?” her mom’s face beamed.

 

Oh right. She knew they would definitely ask that which suddenly made her face redden. Lisa felt like she wanted to get up and run away from her husband, so she could talk to her parents privately if Taehyung didn’t hug her tightly.

Uh, oh, this is hard. She thought hard looking for the right answer, scared that she might embarrass herself in front of him and also her parents.

 

“Mom please, should I answer this question. I think that’s my privacy”

“Eiyy, we just want to know, Lisa. If it really works, then I’ll send it to you. But, if not, ummh.. I think we’ll find another way”

“Mom..”

“Don’t worry ommoni,” Lisa gasped when her husband suddenly moved and made sure his sleepy face was caught on camera, “I think it worked,”

“Oh son in law” Just like her daughter, Mrs. Manoban didn’t expect her son in law would hear her words and… OMG she was even more shocked to see their position who were hugging on the bed.

“As you can see” he even naughtily kissed her arm that instantly sent shiver down to her spine.

“Omo, omo, omo, sorry for interrupting you, son. I think we should end the call” Mrs. Manoban said frantically while busy signaling her husband to end the call.

“Alright, I was sure you would do it. Good job, son” Mr. Manoban winked at him

“Thank you, dad”

Oh these men. Lisa gave up. She could only pout while muttering, “Isshh you guys seriously”

“We’ll hang up the phone, dear”

“Okay mom” She lazily replied

“Bye kids, see you soon”

“Byeee”

 

Lisa and Taehyung smiled while waving before Lisa pressed the red button to disconnect the phone. Lisa hurriedly got up from his chest shortly after her parents’ faces disappeared from the screen. Her face was clearly red, causing laughter from her husband who was still casually lying staring at her awkward face.

 

“I.. I think I wanna go shower and you…, you just stay here” Without daring to look into his eyes, Lisa immediately ran towards the bathroom with her head down.

Whoahh, what was that? Why she felt hot and nervous all of sudden. She couldn’t handle the tense anymore.

“Hey baby, how about we take shower together. It’ll be fun!”

 

Akkk Lisa suddenly stopped running as she heard Taehyung’s scream which almost made her heart stop beating. Geez, that kid. He’s indeed a prankster. She’s very sure he just wants to . Judging from the way he laughs he must really enjoy making fun of her.

 

Lisa turned and looked at him sharply, “Andwaee!! Stay there, oppa please stay there! Don’t go anywhere, I’m serious!!”

 

A few seconds later his laughter echoed throughout the room. Aigoo Taehyung really likes to make fun of his wife. Her expression every time she got panic or angry became pleasant entertainment for him.

No, she didn’t look scary, instead looked cute and adorable to the point he wanted to hug and bite her cheek like he used to do every time she pouted.

 

“Oppa jebaaallll” Lisa clung to the wall, nearly cried when Taehyung kicked the blanket dramatically and pretend ed his pajamas only to further. “… seriously oppa, I’ll scream if you take a step forward”

Taehyung burst out laughing to see her as fast as lightning grabbed the nearest towel to cover her eyes, “HAHAHAHA look at you, aigoo why you should be this cute, huh? Oppa can’t take it anymore, aigoo” he chuckled, stepping back before climbing back to the bed. “… ahrasso, ahrasso, I won’t go anywhere”

“Promise me?”

“Oh”

 

Hum.. what does she think about me, huh? A ert? A kidnapper? Am I her husband or what? Aigoo, I think that poison should be given to her instead of me, right? – He nonchalantly murmured to himself before checking his phone.

***

“Hyung, can we take for a walk outside? We want to buy souvenirs and snacks” Taehyung asked their personal manager who was busy securing the corner of the hotel restaurant where the couple had breakfast.

Wow, it’s indeed not an easy job for the ahjussi to secure the couple whom both are top stars and also visual of the groups. He must be extra careful in ensuring that no one; neither fans or paparazzi know of their whereabouts. Well, he could say it was the hardest job he had ever gotten while working as an artist manager.

 

“I don’t think so, Tae. It’s so dangerous for both of you” he said, approaching the couple.

“Ah waeee? I promise we won’t be long, oppa” It turned to Lisa who tried to persuade the manager with her cute expression.

Too bad, she was failed. The manager shook his head one more time, “Sorry Lili, but fans already knew about you coming to Thai”

Her jaw instantly dropped, “Really?”

“Yes, here’s the proof,” the manager oppa went forward to show the phone which displayed a picture of her posted by fans on social media a few hours ago.

 

She observed the photo carefully, frowning when she remembered about the place where this photo was taken. From the clothes she wore and also the location, it seems she was caught on camera when she was about to board a private plane, shortly after they met her parents in Bangkok.

 

“Omo, how could it be?” still frowning, she asked the manager who was giving the phone to Taehyung.

“As you know, we have tightened security, but still fans know it. Therefore, I think you should stay at the hotel for your safety, Tae, Lili”

Both Taehyung and Lisa were looking at each other before sighing in unison. “Alright”

“If you want, I can ask the hotel management to prepare their water sports facilities like jetski or parasailing for you to play, how is it?”

Once again the couple stared at each other, thinking maybe they could try the idea the manager had just said.

“Let’s try it” Lisa was the first to speak before followed by her husband’s nod,

“Okay”

***

 

“Have you ever played jetski?” Taehyung asked his wife, helping tighten her safety vest while she just answered with a head shake.

“Nope”

“Then you go with me first, okay?” He asserted that is now replied with a nod.

 

In fact, they’re too lazy to get out of bed and leave the room after breakfast. Taehyung prefers to continue sleeping while his wife is busy playing games or watching makeup tutorials on Youtube.

Ah they really enjoyed the holiday this time – no schedule, no camera, no need to dress up, no need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter