Chapter 29

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stopped right in front of the door when he saw a beautiful blonde girl he missed the most sitting on the bed while holding her phone. She looked sad, confused and… messy, and that’s when sadness and guilt creeping to his heart.

He was very sorry for what he had done to his wife. He felt responsible for the sadness she felt for several months after they married.

Slowly he walked toward Lisa, and of course, his movement was immediately realized by her who reflexively wiped away her tears and put a flat expression on her bared-face.

She hates if someone finds herself crying. She hates being pitied or considered weak. Moreover, the man who was kneeling before her was him… the person who responsible for all this mess.

 

“Op-oppa?”

“Hi” He gave a small smile that indicated all his tiredness yet relief he felt.

It cannot be denied that his super tight schedule and also the problems they were facing were such a burden that affected his mental health. He felt like he wanted to give up every time he imagined he lost Lisa, or if the divorce letter suddenly came to his hand.

That’s why he was very relieved to find the girl before him still casually called him ‘oppa’ like she used to before.

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Picking up my wife” He calmly stated

Lisa bit her lips nervously, still playing with her fingers. “How do you know I’ll come with you or not? What if I..”

“Please come back home” He cut her off softly yet firm enough to make her know he was serious about this.

“…”

“If it’s still possible, please forgive me, Lisa. I know I’ve caused a lot of mess and sadness in your heart”

“…”

“I know I’m a jerk, insensitive, heartless or whatever you want to say about me, but please… I’m begging you please forgive all my faults and come back home”

“Wae?”

“Huh?” He looked puzzled at the sudden question

“Oppa… from the beginning, I thought we were really walking on a different path. I know I can never really be a good wife for you, I mean…” She paused to raise her head, trying to hold back her tears so as it wouldn’t fall while Taehyung just watched her carefully.

“… you’re happier with her than me” She failed. Her tears had just fallen unbearably, making him automatically squeezing her hand, “… so I think, I don’t have a good reason to go home with you, oppa”

“Lisa-ya..”

“No matter how much I try to make you feel comfortable while with me, the truth is I’ve never been able to look after my husband, you…”

Without a second thought, Taehyung hugged her as he cut her off, “Don’t, please don’t say that, Lisa. I’m begging you, I’m sorry”

 

Lisa tightened the hug as her tears were getting heavy. She buried her face on his shoulders, feeling tired yet relieved at having revealed the fact she had been trying to hide. This time she just wanted to be honest with him, no matter how he reacted.

She didn’t care if in the end he still chose her over herself or abandoned her again, at least she had said the truth. So, if the worst thing she was afraid of really happened someday, she hoped she wouldn’t be too sorry and able to let go of him wholeheartedly.

 

“I don’t think we should marry, oppa. Trust me, it won’t work. You should..”

“I love you”

 

Silence filled the air.

Lisa reflexively stopped crying and blinked her eyes repeatedly to remember what he had just said.

“Huh? Wha-what did you..”

Taehyung let go of the hug between them before staring at her with the softest yet most serious gaze he had just given to a girl, and fortunately, it was his own wife.

“I love you Lisa”

 

Without waiting for her response, Taehyung scooped her by the nape and drew her closer to fuse his lips together in a real kiss they both deserved.

It wasn’t a rough kiss they’ve ever shared yet a soft and loving kiss. Taehyung kissed her tenderly as he moved his hand around her waist, pulling her to stand up.

Lisa felt her heart was falling apart as he did it. She was super shock ‘till she couldn’t do anything. She was speechless. She just stood still like a statue, too shock to reply to his kiss but neither reject him though. She was just too shocked by the fact that Kim Taehyung also loved her.

Wow, is it a dream?

If it’s just a dream, then please don’t wake her up. Please let her enjoy the most beautiful dream she has ever felt in her entire life. She needs it. She needs him for real.

Lisa opened her eyes shortly after Taehyung stopped kissing her.

 

So, it’s real. He just kissed me – she silently told herself. For some reason, her body felt so light. His sudden action managed to make her fly to the sky.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter