Chapter 26

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taelice’s Apartment, Seoul

6.30 am

 

“Good morning”

 

Kim Taehyung formed a smile to hear the morning greeting from his beautiful wife who was busy preparing breakfast in the pantry. She looks gorgeous as always even though she only wore shorts and oversized t-shirt complete with a messy bun and bare faced.

He likes it though.

Lalisa is the reason why he wants to always come home no matter how busy or tired he is. Taehyung should have returned to the dorm with his friends last night, because they had just arrived in Seoul at 3.00 am after a week of the concert in New York.

Although very tired, he insisted on asking his manager to take him home ‘cos he simply missed his wife. He can’t just wait a few hours to meet her. He doesn’t care if he has to lose his sleep time just to see her peaceful face while sleeping and say “Hey, I’m home”.

 

Aww..

 

“Morning” He replied, putting himself on the bar stool. Without bothering to ask, he drank a glass of hot soy milk which he believed was his since there’s a label ‘Mr. Kim’ on the glass.

“Thought you will wake up late, oppa. You just slept 2 hours..” she pulled the nearest bar stool then sat in front of him before taking a piece of bread, “.. chocolate or peanut?”

“Peanut” He said, “… the space next to me was empty”

“Huh?” She stopped applying peanut jam to the bread and stared at him confused,

Taehyung smiled, “Because you weren’t next to me”

“Ah..”

 

She blushed as she remembered what happened last night when her husband suddenly kissed her cheek and lay down beside her. He insisted on refusing to move, instead of wrapping his arms around her and asked to sleep together ‘cos he was extremely tired.

It was the moment where Lisa couldn’t sleep anymore. She couldn’t hide her happy smile to see his presence next to her. She missed him, a lot. She kept staring at his sleeping face while occasionally rubbing his cheek lovingly.

 

I love you Tae oppa

 

Ah those words of ‘I love You’ that can only be said to herself. Lisa didn’t have the courage to say it directly to him. God, how can she not love this handsome creature? I mean he looks like a living anime even when he’s sleeping.

 

“I umh… I need to prepare breakfast” She nervously answered while taking her eyes off of him.

“You’re cute when you’re nervous” he laughed, pinching her nose playfully

“Yya!”

“Let’s sleep together from now on”

Lisa blinked her eyes repeatedly, afraid if she misheard. “Huh?”

“I said let’s sleep together, Lisa-ya. We’re husband and wife after all”

“But..”

“Wae? You don’t like it?” He stopped drinking only to stare at her nervously, while she immediately shook her head.

“No, no. It’s not like that. It’s just… umh, because… I’m afraid of farting in front of you”

Taehyung burst in laughing.

 

Aishh what a good reason, pabo-ya! Why don’t you tell him that you’re afraid you might end up do something stupid which usually done by marriage couple, arrghh why so hard to say the word of , for God’s sake, ugh! – Lisa bit her lips as she scolded herself silently.

 

“Hey, you did it so many times!”

“Did I?!”

Good, did I really do that? Shame on you, Lalisa! – she was literally panic.

“Yya, we’ve been married months and we already know each other’s, including those bad habits..” he said between his laughter, “… you did fart and burp in front of me, and I’ve seen you almost when you..”

“Oppa!” she glared at him.

Taehyung tried his best to stop laughing as he saw her angry face. Aigoo she’s so cute with that pouty lips. Can he just kiss her?

 

“Haha okay sorry” He bit his lips to prevent a smile on his face, “… seriously Liz, let’s sleep together...” Lisa was just about to nod her head when he suddenly continued the sentences, “… so you don’t have to nag me for a company”

 

She dropped.

 

Arghh stupid me! Stupid! Stupid! Oh c’mon Taehyung, why didn’t I say the truth that I really wanted her to be next to me every single night? Good Taehyung, you ruined the plan pabo-ya! – He was mad at himself. He could see her face changed once he said that last sentence and he really regretted it.

 

“Oh sorry to bother you, I won’t ask you to accompany me anymore” she said sarcastically.

Anger was perfectly written on her face though she tried to say it nicely. Lucky he could read it and made a mental note to himself.

“Just kidding..” he grinned, “… aigooo I really like your pouty lips, you’re so cute when you’re angry” he pinched both of her cheeks playfully while secretly hoping she didn’t take it seriously.

“I’m not angry”

“Jinjja? Ah let me see your face” he suddenly stood and made an inch gap between their faces while cupping her cheeks. “… you can’t lie to me yeobo-ya”

Oh no, no, she couldn’t breathe. Fixed, her heart skipped a beat for being too close to him.

Taehyung thought it was hilarious to make fun of her, so he ignored her hands that trying to push him away and made the gap even closer. Ugh, wrong move Taehyung.

“See, I like it when you’re angry with me. So cute”

“Akk stop pinching me, oppa. It hurts” she held his hands then she froze when their eyes met once she opened her eyes.

 

Just like her, Taehyung stopped laughing when his eyes locked on a pair of beautiful eyes in front of him, and that’s the moment when he realized the distance between them was way very close. He could even feel her warm breath poking his lips.

 

Dugeum… dugeum… dugeum…

 

Taehyung took the initiative to lean his face. God, they’re freaking nervous because it was the first time they will share a kiss for real. Not because they have to do it, but because they want it.

Lisa closed her eyes once his breath greeted her lips even closer. She was ready to feel his soft lips touch hers though her heart was pounding like crazy.

 

Kriiing…Kriiiinnggg…

 

Damn it!

Taehyung pulled back his head and silently cursed Jungkook as he saw the maknae’s name appeared on his phone while Lisa nervously s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter