Chapter 30

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING!!

There are some parts that shouldn’t be read by children under 18 years. Please think wisely and take your own risk. Thanks :)

Chapter 30

First Night

YG Entertainment, Mapo-Gu, Seoul

It was already 10 pm when Taehyung and Jin walked down the corridor of YG Entertainment building before reaching the elevator to take them to the 3rd floor where Blackpink practice room is located. Yes, after meeting and vocal practice ended, Taehyung decided to visit his wife who was still busy practicing with her friends.

Tonight will be the last night before they both parted for a week. Early tomorrow morning Blackpink will leave for Japan to do a photoshoot and fan meeting.

Meanwhile, all BTS members will be very busy with comeback showcases and media promo after their newest single is released for the first time tomorrow morning. Their schedule was literally full and hectic for the next few weeks.

That was why Taehyung insisted to meet his wife even though he felt extremely tired. He was sure he would miss her a lot. Well, this is indeed not the first time they’ve separated for several days, but this is the first time they’ve felt so hard to separate after they both acknowledged their feelings.

 

Aww…

 

And about Kim Seokjin, it wasn’t his initiative to bring the oldest along, but Jin himself who forced Tae to join visit the girls. As one of Blackpink’s fanboy, Seokjin had long wanted to visit YG building and watched the girls practice. Of course, Taehyung didn’t have the heart to refuse him.

 

“You sure you don’t want to take her home, Tae?” Jin asked once the elevator moved up.

He knew it must be so hard for his brother to be away from Lisa after they confessed to each other. Since then, Taehyung never has never once separated from his phone every time they break. He always found time to call her or at least text her.

Taehyung shook his head, “Nope, she would be very tired if she had to go home first and leave to catch the first flight”

“Wow, you’re so thoughtful” the hyung chuckled.

 

Within minutes they finally arrived in front of Blackpink’s practice room. ‘Playing with fire’ song sounded faintly as Taehyung pushed the door slowly.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” Taehyung greeted them cheerfully

“AAKKKK Taehyung oppa!!”

“Oh my God Seokjin oppaa!!”

 

The girls were literally squealed happily as they stopped dancing just to approach their sunbaes. It was the first time they found Kim Taehyung picked their maknae ever since they got married. Lisa used to go alone with her manager.

They used to do their activities separately with their own personal assistant. But this time, all three Blackpink’s members were quite surprised to see their brother in law taking time just to visit his wife on the sidelines of his tight schedules. Plus, he brought the worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin with him.

 

Okay, that was more enough for the girls.

 

“Sorry girls, do we disturb your time?” Taehyung stopped at the door, feeling a bit guilty to interrupt their practice session. He was lucky ‘cos they were practicing alone without the supervision of YG choreographer-nim.

Lisa walked closer to him before pulling his hand, “Gwenchana, we’re about to finish tho” she said before giving a fist bump to Jin who stood behind her husband, “Annyeong oppa”

“Seokjin-ssi, not oppa” Taehyung corrected to which responded with a light pat on his arm

“Yya, you even forbade your wife to call me ‘oppa’? Yaahh I can’t believe it” Jin said dramatically, making all the girls burst in laughter.

Lisa just waved a hand before casually saying, “Don’t mind him, oppa”

“Yya, yya, I’m serious about that Lalisa Kim”

“Don’t exaggerate, hubs” She pinched his cheek before inviting the boys to sit at the three-seater sofa while Rose running to the fridge to grab some drinks for them all.

“Hey seriously, are we really not bothering you, girls?” Seokjin copied his brother’s question.

“We’re done though” Jisoo shyly said. She sat beside Jin since her bestie already seated herself next to her loving husband. “Aigoo you surprised me, Taehyung-ssi. Have you planned this? I mean, this is your first time here”

“No, you don't plan this, right? You didn't say anything this morning” Lisa turned to him

“Did I? I told you when we had breakfast”

Lisa’s expression turned confused as she hit his arm softly. She remembered very well that he didn’t say he would meet her tonight. No, she can't be wrong. “Really oppa, you just said you would be very busy meeting and practicing today”

“No, I did tell you babe. You must forget, huh?”

“Alright guys, do we have to see a household fight here?” Jennie interrupted. Her eyes moved to observe Taehyung and Lisa alternately then found that the husband was indeed naughtily teasing his wife. Aigooo get used to it, guys. Please get used to see the lovey-dovey scenes between these two.

“I think we better leave them alone” Rose added,

“Agree with you, Chaeng. Let’s go out girls, I can’t stand hearing their conversation, like you know.. they’re too cheesy and annoying” Jin’s words instantly made the girls burst into laughter, while the couple could only contain a shy smile.

“I KNOW!” Jisoo shouted, still with a loud laugh, “… as her roommate, I’ll bet if tomorrow night they’ll definitely make a video call and have an intimate conversa-“

“AKkk unnieeee!!” Lisa cut her off panic

“I know right!” even Park Chaeyoung adding fuel to the fire.

“Nah see, so I guess we better leave and give them a chance to date” Seokjin stood up after getting the nod from the girls at the offer he made.

Of course Lisa tried to hold back her friends with cute pleaded, “Ahh unnieee… don’t go anywhere. Stay with me pweassee” She held Jenny who was standing near her.

“Yya, your husband is here, Lisa-ya. Stop acting like a kid, you punk! Go serve him well” Jenny scolded her, acting like a mom for the maknae. Oh well, Taehyung needs to thank her later.

“Come oppa, let's go to the cafeteria below” then Jisoo grabbed Jin’s arm and walked behind Jennie and Rose, leaving the couple for real.

“Call me when you’re done, Tae” The oldest winked, making the brother smiled and thumb up.

“You don't need to be in a hurry, baby, and oh please don't stain my favorite sofa, oh?” Jisoo sternly said while Lisa groaned helplessly.

Gosh, what’s wrong with their brain? Why did they all suddenly become erts, huh?

“Unniieeee”

“Bye baby”

 

Silence filled the air once Jisoo closed the door. They all left. There were only two of them in the cold room and it felt very awkward and tense. She didn’t know why.

Well, it was also not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter