Chapter 5

Champagne Gasoline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok scoots closer to Taehyung who sits seemingly still directly looking at Yoongi. Yoongi has a sour expression on his face.

Hoseok glances at Taehyung first before looking at Yoongi.

“So, will you guys tell me what was going on here?” Yoongi asks. “Hoseok,”

“I um we were um having ,” Hoseok says.

“I am well aware,” Yoongi says. “But who is he?”

“I am Kim Taehyung,” Taehyung begins.

Yoongi looks at him but doesn’t say anything.

This is the moment Hoseok realizes that he has to say that he has a sugar daddy and he hates the fact that Taehyung is here too.

Hoseok clears his throat a little.

“Taehyung is my um sug-,”

“Boyfriend,” Taehyung cuts him off and Hoseok looks at him horrified.

“Yeah um we’re boyfriends,” Taehyung says. “And I am sorry that you had to see me and your friend in such a compromising position. I can’t imagine how horrifying it must be. I assure you we will be much more careful the next time”

Taehyung winks at Hoseok who turns red.

Yoongi still doesn’t say anything.

“I have to leave now,” Taehyung says a little while later. “It’s been a delight meeting you Mr.…,”

“Yoongi,” Yoongi says.

Taehyung smiles at him.

“I hope I see you again soon,” he says to him before turning to Hoseok.

“Bye Hoseokie,” Taehyung says before kissing him on the lips longer than usual.

When they stop Hoseok’s heart is hammering hard into his chest and he is left breathless.

“I’ll see you soon,” he says before he grabs the coat that is lying on the floor.

“Bye,” Hoseok manages to say. Taehyung winks at him and then nods at Yoongi before leaving the flat.

Hoseok sighs a little sitting back down on the couch while Yoongi stares at him his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“So, what is going on?” he asks.

“Look Yoongi,” Hoseok begins. “I meant to tell you but…,”

“But you waited until I saw you your new boyfriend with my own eyes,”

“Yoongi it’s not like that…,”

“I thought we weren’t meant to keep secrets from each other…,”

“I didn’t mean to it all just happened too fast and I never got around to telling you about Taehyung,”

“How did you guys meet?”

“Um uh he came to the um diner once and was a bit flirty and asked for my number and I just gave it to him and things took from there,”

It’s far from the truth but Hoseok hopes it is at least convincing.

“Oh,” Yoongi says. “He seems a bit older for you don’t you think?”

“He is 26,” Hoseok says. “A bit older, yes”

“And very um ,”

Hoseok’s face turns red.

“I didn’t think there would ever be a day where I would find you blindfolded daddy,” Yoongi says. “But I was wrong”

“Yoongi!” Hoseok yells embarrassed.

Yoongi just laughs.

 

 

“So, why did you tell him we were dating?” Hoseok asks.

“What else was I supposed to say?” Taehyung asks.

“I was gonna tell him the truth,” Hoseok says.

“I thought I was the one who was supposed to answer because he was glaring at me,” Taehyung says. “Your friend is quite scary actually”

“Yeah, Yoongi can be a bit intimidating at times,” Hoseok says.

“So, I just said what I could first think of which was that you are my boyfriend,”

“Oh,”

“You don’t have a problem with that, do you?” Taehyung asks.

“Uh no, of course not,” Hoseok says with a smile.

“Good,” Taehyung says before leaning in to kiss Hoseok.

Hoseok kisses him back.

“So, I have some free time,” Taehyung says taking Hoseok’s hands into his. “Wanna go shopping?”

“Yeah, sure,” Hoseok says.

Taehyung grins.

“Come on get dressed,” he says.

When they are dressed they leave the house and the driver drives them to a mall and Taehyung goes straight to the Gucci store.

Hoseok looks at the price tags horrified when he hears Taehyung calling out his name.

“What do you think of this?” Taehyung asks holding up a shirt.

“Looks great,” Hoseok says.

“Okay I’ll get this,” Taehyung says. “Look around and see if you like something”

“No um I am good,”

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

“It’s like you forget that you are my sugar baby,” Taehyung says pulling a credit card out of his wallet. “Come on go spend as much as you like”

“Um okay,” Hoseok says as he decides to look around too.

“I’ll be right back,” Taehyung says gently kissing Hoseok’s cheek. Hoseok is taken aback by the sudden display of public affection. Taehyung rarely even touches him in public most of the time.

Hoseok watches Taehyung

He decides to buy a few sweatshirts and jeans and he still looks around for the cheapest items possible but even the cheapest stuff is enough to suffice Hoseok’s current wardrobe.

When Hoseok reaches the counter he finds Dong waiting for him.

The woman on the counter packs all of his clothes and Hoseok pays for it.

There are about 3 bags and Dong immediately takes all of them.

“Um, where is Taehyung?” Hoseok asks.

“Mr. Kim had some emergency come up and had to leave,” Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter