Chapter 24

Champagne Gasoline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung…ah …Tae…,” Taehyung hears her outrageously loud moans her long nails digging into his back. Taehyung’s body moves on top of her.

“F…fast…faster,”

Taehyung wants her to shut up her annoying voice ringing in his ears.

Sweat is dripping off of him. He wants it all to stop. He has had enough but not her as her eyes are closed in an ‘O’ form. Taehyung can’t comprehend how she can enjoy this when he is barely even trying at this point. Maybe Seungwan really does deserve that acting award that she keeps whining about.

When Seungwan reaches her she removes her hands from his back and Taehyung is off of her in less than a minute looking for his clothes.

“What are you doing?” Seungwan asks.

“I have to go,” Taehyung simply says.

“What do you mean you have to go?” Seungwan asks leaving the bed.

“I have work to do,” he says as he buttons up his shirt.

“Tae it’s 12 in the ing morning,” Seungwan almost yells. “I am not a ing idiot you know”

“I am telling the truth,” Taehyung says.

“I know you are going out to be out drunk you ing imbecile,” she yells.

Imbecile, she just loves to call him that.

“I am not…,” Taehyung retorts weakly.

“Kim Taehyung,” she says grabbing him by the collar. “You are gonna be my husband soon and it’s time you played the part”

Taehyung stays silent. It’s not like this is new to him. She always has her way getting into his mind making him feel low making him believe everything that she is saying to him.

Seungwan suddenly smiles at him grabbing his face with her hands tenderly but her nails that feel too sharp on his face.

“You know I hate to yell at you,”

Taehyung stays silent.

“I love you after all,” she says smiling at him her eyes too wide.

Taehyung is still silent as Seungwan’s hands move onto his lips as she stands on her tiptoes kissing him. Taehyung closes his eyes the kiss is slow torture and Taehyung wants it to stop but her tongue is in his mouth her long nails digging into his waist.

When she finally stops she looks at Taehyung with a smile too wide ruffling his hair.

“Come on I’m sleepy now,” she says. “Long day you know…I had to choose the flowers that the bridesmaids will have”

She makes her way to the bed lying down pulling the sheets over herself still looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly reaches for the buttons of his shirt and s them before removing his pants.

Seungwan smiles at him patting the empty spot next to her.

Taehyung sighs as he climbs into the bed trying to keep some distance between them but Seungwan gets closer curling up towards him.

“Turn the lamp off,” she mumbles.

Taehyung reaches to the lamp and turns it off plunging the room to darkness. Seungwan gets even closer and soon falls asleep her chest heaving up and down.

Taehyung can’t fall asleep.

 

 

Each day is somehow worse than the one before. Taehyung’s days go by in the office and he is there until late in the night until he gets a call from Seungwan to tell him to come home. Most days he manages to avoid her but some days she is persistent yelling at the phone threatening to call her father and tell him how Taehyung treats her. Those days Taehyung doesn’t have a choice.

Taehyung wakes up in the morning alone. Seungwan is always awake right before him off to do morning yoga. Taehyung doesn’t complain about that he likes the few moments of solitude he gets which he spends showering and dressing up. Sometimes he manages to go to work avoiding Seungwan completely but sometimes she is there and insists they spend time together, have breakfast talk about the wedding details.

It’s suffocating to Taehyung each moment he spends with her as if she is breathing down his neck.

Taehyung didn’t hate Seungwan before but now he despises her. Everything about her infuriates Taehyung right from the way she talks, to how she bats her fake eyelashes, the overwhelming scent of her floral perfume, how tastes of mint as she is always chewing on sugar free mint gum, her long hair to her long nails each detail about her makes her loathsome in front of his eyes.

There is no escape for him. This is life for him now.

 

 

They are lying down on the bed. It’s a Sunday. They are the worst days for Taehyung. He can’t make many excuses to stay in the office and hence he is with Seungwan on the bed in one of his spare rooms. He doesn’t like to take her to his bedroom. Seungwan has a lot of disdain for the fact.

“It’s okay,” she once said. “Once we get married it will be my room too”

Taehyung is determined to not let her in but he didn’t say anything.

Right now they are just spending together. Seungwan takes his hand in his and plays with his fingers.

“Taehyung,” she says. “Do you ever think about how many kids you wanna have?”

Taehyung momentarily freezes terrified at the very thought of having kids and that too with Seungwan.

When Taehyung doesn’t answer Seungwan seems annoyed poking hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter