Chapter 13

Champagne Gasoline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how did it happen?”

“How did what happen?”

“You know what I’m talking about,” Hoseok says making a face. “You know you falling in love with me”

“It’s funny you would even ask that,” Taehyung says. “I mean look at you”

Hoseok rolls his eyes.

“How could I not fall in love with a perfect being like you?” Taehyung says as he reaches over to gently caress Hoseok’s cheek.

“I am so glad I have you,”

Hoseok takes Taehyung’s hand and kisses his palm.

“Me too,” Hoseok says. “You make me so happy”

Taehyung smiles as he gets up and reaches over to kiss Hoseok. Hoseok is quick to respond deepening their kiss.

Soon Hoseok is on Taehyung’s legs as they keep kissing. Hoseok doesn’t want to let go almost scared that if he does he would wake up to find that everything was nothing but a beautiful dream.

When they finally stop Taehyung touches his forehead to Hoseok’s.

“I am so lucky,” he says in a quiet voice.

Hoseok only smiles reconnecting their lips for a brief kiss.

“We have a whole afternoon of Bora Bora to ourselves,” Taehyung says his hands reaching over to comb Hoseok’s bangs. “What should we do?”

“I wanna stay here,” Hoseok says.

“Are you sure?” Taehyung asks slightly surprised.

“Yeah, I just wanna be with you,” Hoseok says.

Taehyung smiles a little.

“Okay,” he finally says.

Hoseok grins before he proceeds to lie over Taehyung’s chest Hoseok’s fingers drawing patterns into Taehyung’s skin while Taehyung’s hands play with Hoseok’s hair.

“Are you sure you really don’t wanna go explore or something?” Taehyung asks.

Hoseok looks up.

“I’d rather be with you,” he says as he presses his lips onto Taehyung’s chest.

“I am sorry we couldn’t do much this time but I promise next time it’ll be a lot more exciting,”

“Trust me these three days have been the best in my life,” Hoseok says.

“And they have been mine as well,” Taehyung says.

Hoseok grins as he kisses Taehyung.

They spend the rest of the evening just like that lazing around laughing kissing (lots of it) until it’s finally time to leave their paradise.

Hoseok can sense that Taehyung isn’t particularly excited to be back to Korea either as he packs his suitcase.

“I really wish we could stay here you know,”

“Yeah,”

“Just you and me no one else,” Taehyung says with a deep sigh.

“Me too,”

Taehyung sighs again as he zips up his suitcase and sits back on the bed.

“Our driver should be here soon,” he says.

“Oh okay,” Hoseok says.

Hoseok can feel the tension creep up. Sure it was all good when they were here in Bora Bora hidden from the public eye but what happens when they are back to Korea...will Taehyung be just as open and what about Seungwan.

“Hoseokie,” Hoseok hears Taehyung’s voice breaking his thoughts.

“Yeah,”

“Everything okay?”

Hoseok just nods.

“I can see that you are worried,” Taehyung says. “What is it?”

“Uh I um,”

Taehyung slips his hand into Hoseok’s giving it a squeeze.

“I was just thinking about us,”

“What about us?”

“How can we make this workout I mean there is also you and Seungwan…”

Taehyung sighs.

“Hoseokie you know you don’t have to worry about all that,” he says.

“But I…,”

“I know but I promise I’ll work this... honestly,” Taehyung says cupping Hoseok’s face in his hands.

Hoseok just nods.

“Do you trust me?” he asks.

“Of course,”

“Good we can work this out okay,”

Again Hoseok nods as Taehyung gently kisses him when Taehyung’s phone buzzes.

“Our driver’s here,” he says.

Hoseok stands up taking his suitcase as they leave the hotel room and Hoseok looks back one last time with a smile.

They are out of the hotel and get into the car that has been waiting for them.

They manage to reach the airport in half an hour where Taehyung’s private jet is waiting for them.

Hoseok doesn’t wanna leave at all. He only wishes he could spend some more time with Taehyung. He is scared about how things will be once they land in Korea despite Taehyung’s reassurances.

Just then he feels Taehyung’s hands slip into his. Hoseok looks over at Taehyung to see the most beautiful smile on his face.

 

 

Hoseok and Taehyung sleep during the entire flight and when Hoseok is finally wakened up by one of the flight attendants his neck feels sore.

“Good morning,” he hears Taehyung’s raspy voice in his ear as he reaches over to kiss Taehyung’s cheek.

“Actually it’s evening in Korea,” Hoseok says to Taehyung who just chuckles before he captures Hoseok’s lips into a kiss.

“Can’t believe we are back already,” Taehyung says and there is a sadness in his voice.

“Yeah,”

They land soon and this time Taehyung doesn’t hold his hand and Hoseok doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter