Chapter 11

Champagne Gasoline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, guys.
This chapter contains information about traveling and Bora Bora that might not be 100% accurate and I apologize for it. I researched as much as I could on the subject and I am sorry for any error. 
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

 

 

“You’re going to Bora ing Bora,” Yoongi almost yells as Hoseok dumps a number of shirts in his suitcase.

“Uh yeah,”

“You never told me you were going to vacation,” Yoongi says in an accusatory tone.

“Well, I only find out last night,” Hoseok says as he begins folding the clothes in a neat way.

Yoongi begins helping him.

“You’re only going for 3 days right,” Yoongi says.

“Yeah,”

“I’ll miss you,”

“Aw,” Hoseok says hugging Hoseok. “I’ll miss you too”

“Your boyfriend is really one of a kind I mean spontaneous trips to Bora Bora,” Yoongi says.

“He has some work there and he asked me to come along so I said yes,”

“Oh how nice of him,”

“Um yeah,”

Just then Hoseok hears a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Yoongi says and Hoseok crams the last of his essentials which include sunscreen and his favorite blanket.

Hoseok sees Taehyung coming into the room dressed in a white shirt all the top buttons undone as usual revealing his golden skin underneath and wearing loose trousers.

“Is my baby all ready?” Taehyung asks his chin resting on Hoseok’s shoulders.

“Almost,” Hoseok says zipping the suitcase.

“Did you take your passport?” Yoongi asks.

“Um yeah,” Hoseok says moving away from Taehyung and holding it up for Yoongi.

Yoongi hugs him.

“Be safe,” he says.

“Yeah,”

“Love you,” Yoongi says.

“Love you too,”

“Don’t worry Yoongi, I’ll take good care of him,” Taehyung says with a grin.

“You better,” Yoongi says.

Hoseok decides to hug Yoongi one more time before walking off with the suitcase downstairs where Dong opens the car door for them and takes Hoseok suitcase putting it in the back.

All the way to the airport Taehyung doesn’t say much but constantly plays with Hoseok’s fingers. When they reach Hoseok notices that they are going by a private jet instead of taking a plane.

“A private jet,” Hoseok says. “Really”

“Yeah,” Taehyung says. “I don’t like traveling with people”

“Just when I think you can’t be more extra,”

Taehyung gives Hoseok a cheeky smile before linking their hands again and they get in.

The inside is so luxurious Hoseok is convinced he is taking a ride to actual heaven.

A hostess appears with a two glasses of champagne. Hoseok doesn’t really like the idea of getting drunk so early in the morning but the sparkly liquid looks too good to turn down.

“Thank you,” Hoseok says and the hostess leaves with a bow.

Hoseok takes elegant sips just like he has noticed Taehyung do. He sets down the glass after a little while and fastens the seatbelt when the hostess tells him to so they can take off. Taehyung is too into his phone and only sets it down when they are in the air.

Hoseok watches him toss the phone aside now smiling at him.

“You can take the seatbelt off now,” Taehyung says.

Hoseok unbuckles the seat belt set and relaxes into his seat.

Hoseok soon notices that Taehyung has fallen asleep right on Hoseok’s shoulder. Hoseok watches him for some time before he calls for the hostess to give them pillows and helps Taehyung sleep before he too falls asleep.

 

 

“Hoseokie,”

“Hoseokie,” Hoseok hears a voice. It’s Taehyung’s familiar husky voice waking him up. Hoseok opens his eyes to see Taehyung’s smiling face.

“We are landing,” he says.

Hoseok sits up and rubs at his eyes as he feels Taehyung helping him put his seatbelt on.

“There you go,” he says.

“Thank you,” Hoseok says with a smile.

Taehyung smiles back at him as the plane starts landing and Hoseok sees the runaway from the window.

“We’re here,” Taehyung says as he unbuckles his seatbelt and so does Hoseok. Taehyung offers his hand to Hoseok and helps him stand up. Hoseok kisses Taehyung’s cheek.

They get down from the plane and a woman immediately puts flower garlands around the neck.

Hoseok smiles at her before he walks off with Taehyung who is holding his hand leading him to a car.

Hoseok gets in along with Taehyung who says something to the driver.

“We are going to the hotel,” Taehyung says.

“Oh,”

Hoseok is still a bit groggy from being woken up even though he slept for so long but Taehyung seems fresh as he is typing on his phone his forehead creased.

The car comes to an abrupt stop sometime later.

The driver steps out and opens the door for them. Hoseok steps out and stares around with awe. The beachfront hotel is so beautiful that he is convinced he has landed in heaven.

“Hoseokie,” Taehyung says taking Hoseok’s hand into his. “Come on”

Hoseok nods as they enter the hotel and Taehyung goes over to the reception and says something to the receptionist who hands him a key with a smile.

They head to the elevator and Taehyung presses the button of the top floor.

The doors open and Hoseok steps out with Taehyung who walks to the first room and pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter