Chapter 12

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chenle ed up.

Surprisingly that Sunday he came to school extra early, with only a few of the teachers that had already parked their cars near by. His clothes were crumpled, wrinkles covered his bottom trousers as his hair can be compared to a lonely bird nest on a stormy day. Face all parched and rough, while his eyes barely closed the night before. 

As the students started to storm inside the building he didn't bother to look for Jeno. Instead waited by the senior class. 

He could see his girlfriend gossiping away with her chatty friends, not realising he was there. She wasn't even the person he was searching for. Chenle knew Jieun made him look and sound so stupid, stupidly in love with her.  

Time was ticking, and every minute he watched the older students come in one by one, but none of them was the red head he wanted to apologize to. The girls hooted at him, while the guys scoffed. What was taking Renjun so long?

Eventually he saw Jaemin coming his way, probably heading to his own class. Chenle called out for the coal-haired boy, shuffling to him. 

"Have you seen Renjun?" 

Jaemin sadly smiled at him, "You expect him straight away want to meet you after what happened yesterday." 

Chenle's eyes dried-up. "I'm worried." 

"You should've payed attention to him days ago. Now he won't even answer anyone's texts. You have to go to him in person you know."

"That's why, where is he?" Chenle battled.

"A place called home." He stried away from the empty-mouthed boy. 

That clicked his head. He never made Renjun feel welcomed, though it was also his place to live. Renjun would always make himself feel comfortable, even if Chenle barely payed any attention to him. 

He tugged his fist, biting his tongue from his teeth inside. Chenle walked away to class, slumping his body on his seat and day dreamed for the rest of the classes. Are there such things as dreaming nightmares in the day light, because he that's what he did.

 

 

Was Mark and Donghyuck also mad at him? Did they knew what happened yesterday at the cafe?

Seems like it.

The couple didn't appear on their usual lunch table, as well as Jeno, who probably was still very upset with him. But did they think avoiding him will be  a good idea, because it was killing him.

He didn't like getting stared at when he walked through the corridors, not having anyone by his side. He didn't like having lunch alone, having to finish his own food and not share it like he use to.

He didn't like the feeling of getting replaced by Jaemin, who was blubbering to his three close friends.

That was supposed to be him.

But he was thrown out. Completely.

Chenle also felt weird. Jieun didn't come by his classroom today, nor stop by his table at lunch. He decided to pick her up at her class after the last lesson.

He could hear Meilin from outside of the class, her voice seemed really down, to the point where he thought she was hurt. Stopping right before the door, Chenle listened to what the girl was saying.

"You're going to hurt him Jieun-"

"But I can't give up now! Can't I use him for just a bit more."

And a sighed could be heard from the Chinese female, "Too late, I think Jeno's already out with Jaemin-"

A loud slam echoed through the wooden door, freezing the two girls in place. Chenle had the other arm by his side, hands forming into a fist. The atmosphere damped on the three students, as  if they were locked inside a steam room.

"So you don't actually love me."

The raven lassie raised her head from staring at her black shoes. "You can always compliment my acting." She nickered.

Meilin gasped at her best friend.

Chenle couldn't hurt her, she was a girl, and his parents taught him better than to attack a lady.

"Bravo. You've done it. You used me." Chenle chuckled deeply. "Now we're breaking up."

Jieun flicked her tongue. "If I were you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter