Chapter 1

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Chenle, you doing anything tonight?" His best friend Jeno swung his arm around the blonde's neck, cheerfully bouncing up and down.

Chenle winked, grinning at him, "Want to ruin Mark and Donghyuck's date?" He smirked at the older.

"Well, we're just gonna spice things up, but that's exactly what I'm planning." Jeno snickered.

The Chinese foreigner had been living in Korea ever since he was nine. His friendship with Jeno was always fresh, though they do get into trouble for tricking and pranking people as their hobby. It wouldn't be a surprise if you found them in the detention room on Thursdays, that's when everyday gets more interesting. 

"Meet me in the Swan Lake park, at seven sharp." Jeno noted, giving Chenle a friendly slap before walking off to the near by street. Chenle nodded, making his way to the black car by him, getting inside.

"Hello sir Zhong." Mr.Kim welcomed with his sweet, low voice, flashing a smile at the car mirror. 

Chenle greeted back, telling him to head straight home. The old man nodded, stepping onto the gas pedal, moving the car forward. 

"Mr.Kim, are you available at seven tonight?" Chenle asked, staring out into the window. 

"Yes sir, but I don't think you'll be able to leave the house hold." Mr.Kim said, plastering his eyes infront, concentrating on the drive.

Chenle frowned, probably his parents were having one of those 'important' dinner with a top class family. He never payed attention to any of the 1000+ meetings he had in his whole life and he's now just sixteen. It was all so boring, most of the time he wouldn't understand anything. Sure, the guest will ask him questions, but he would politely answer them or just give a grin. 

He couldn't understand why his parents always brought him to their meet ups. Of course he loves his parents, but in all truth he loved his mom. Maybe it's because she works at home, and needs to know where he is every single second of the day. Once Chenle didn't answer her texts, she got too worried that she ordered Mr.Kim to look around the whole city for him. Though in the end he was just too busy in the arcade with Jeno, playing Go Fast Or Drown.

His dad, well Chenle wasn't even sure who he was. The man always came home late every night, rarely goes on holiday trips with him and his mother. Breakfast is always just the two of them, all the way until dinner.

Minutes passed by and Chenle shrugged his shoulders. He felt quite upset because he wouldn't be able to join Jeno and their pranking session today. Yes, he's quite old for pranks, but pranks are never too old for him. He just loves being a jokster, having a buddy at his side made it even better. 

When the car stopped infront of a huge, still mansion, he stepped out. Trees stood in each side of the crooked pathway, as if they were guards welcoming him home. Mr.Kim walked side to side with him, turning the golden nob. He walked to the right, bowing to the young man as Chenle dragged his foot inside.

"Welcome home baby!" A well aged lady sqeualed from the first floor, dress in an elegant dress, reaching up to her toes. A see through cloth was layered on top of her, acting like a curtain covering a glass window. His mother ran from the very top of the staircase, around the swirly steps and rushed to her son. She smooched his cheek lovingly, leaving a red lipstick mark. 

"Oh mom! Do you always have to use that red lipstick!" He groaned in his main language, wiping the smudge off his cheek. 

Mrs.Zhong laughed, "Now don't be childish, have I told you were having a special dinner tonight?" His mother asked, signaling Mr.Kim that he can leave.

"Well I kinda figured it out when Mr.Kim said I couldn't leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter