Chapter 20

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun wasn't aware that his thin white shirt would turn transparent under the salty waters. The red head didn't realise it at first, since he was too busy hurdling Chenle, tumbling on top of him and landing on his lower stomach. Hence the awkward position, his cheeks flared a hot shade of amber, making his chest twist uneasily.

It was until Chenle pulled up a finger at Renjun, whispering the most unbearable words as he helplessly held in a chortle, "Dang, who knew I can turn you on that easily."

At first Renjun squinted unbelievably without a clue. Twice. Thrice. But when he monitored below him, a screech were let out from his lips, while his arms wrapped around his body like a thick jacket. , while his shirt stuck snugly against his soggy skin, defining his flat stomach and small, thin hips, his chest buds were raised from his blunt , all erected and bold. The pair were stoutly showing off the pink-rosy colour, seeping through the dank, plain, sticky cloth.

Chenle was soaking him in his taunting laughs, dating his cloud of thoughts. Renjun's body froze for a few seconds, eyes skimming around him before springing up his to bare feet on the wet sea bed.

His legs scrambled to the public toilet of the shore, tripping on a few dead seaweeds and half-buried rocks. While trying to get his breath in order again, he slammed his back against the toilet door, heaving balk pants.

That all led to where he was now, hands under a running tap, splashing water on his heated face. Every time he saw his own reflection on the mirror, a groan would always be purled out. His right arm was covering his top half, just glancing at the clear reflection of his chest made him flushed bright pink. 

"You embarrassing lost retard!" He screamed at the blemished frame. "You butter fool, you-" His hands grasped to the side of the sink. "...you had just lost another chance."

Renjun huffed aloud, turning off the tap. If only he was more thoughtful and had wore something more concealed, that wouldn't be to revealing. If only he was aware that playing around with the one he cherished would lead to some troubling consequences. If only he wasn't that bold about Chenle affecting him back. That definitely caught him off guard. 

A rattling sound then knocked on the one-stalled toilet. He responded with a lousy tone, straightening his body in a stiff posture by the sink.

"Excuse me Sir Huang." Mr Lee called, "Sir Zhong had offered to hand you his extra clothes."

He pulled a sheet of tissue, wiping his face with his cold fingers. "Doesn't Chenle need it?"

"He's not allowing me to leave this door until I give this to you."

He groaned, "But you're my butler-"

"Renjun."

That's not Mr Lee's voice.

It sternly called him again. "That shirt of yours is too thin, I'm not letting you out in that."

"So after seeing my body, you don't want others to see it, ert!"

"For sake just wear it already, it's already soaked!" Chenle hollered back.

He had no other choice but to slightly opened the door, sticking out a hand. Renjun made sure Chenle couldn't see the rest of his body, his face was now red, again.

After muttering a silent thanks, he slipped the door close, huffing his cheeks in embarrassment. Chenle sure is a pain. He changed his top and washed his damp shirt, getting the sand off. Just as he was rinsing it clean, a few shuffles could be heard behind the door. Renjun glared at it, twitching his nose. Probably just Chenle or Soonyoung throwing pranks on him. He rolled his eyes. 

He then fixed himself, fidgeting with his wet shorts and fumbling with Chenle's shirt. Renjun wouldn't lie, he kept on snuggling his nose under the dark, downy shirt, inhaling Chenle's strong scent. It smelt like roasted almonds, with a strange scent of hopefulness and suppleness. He didn't mind soaking under the shirt for days though, or even weeks. 

Brisking to the exit, he pushed the door open with his arm. Well, that didn't made the door budge. He turned the door lock then unlocked it again, but still it wouldn't open. 

Spitting out a growl, Renjun banged the smooth surface with his fist. "Chenle! Soonyoung hyung! Open the door right now!" He was now ramming it down with his punches, but the door was still standing firm.

He sighed, and looked around the restroom. Maybe he should go out another way. His eyes traveled to the window in the back, it had shattered a bit from the bottom left and it didn't seem too high for him too reach. Renjun ruffled his hair and shook his arms. There's no harm in trying, is there?


"Why is Renjun taking so long? The sausage rolls are starting to turn cold." Soonyoung groaned, dabbing his mouth with a napkin. The three were now sitting on a picnic mat Jihoon prepared, laying out a few snacks that the two Uni-students had bought on the way to the beach. The pink haired man was lying his head on Soonyoung's thigh, closing his eyes as the sun kissed his parched face.

"Maybe he already figured it out." Chenle mumbled to his pink lemonade, setting his view into the hallow cup. 

Jihoon gladly smiled, "Isn't that what you want though? For your plan to go smoothly." He said, blowing Soonyoung's hand off his face, as the older tried fiddling with his rosy, soft locks. "It's now or never, life doesn't last forever, and so are chances."

Chenle flinched at his words. Flashbacks of his horrid actions and words to the older. He was so rude and blunt, not even respecting him in any way. As much as he wanted to erase those moments out of his head, it wasn't like Renjun was going to forgive him straight away right. Probably that's why he was playing around with him, he wasn't going to lie though, he loved it. 

Soonyoung laughed abruptly, "You know it's funny, how Renjun was after you. Now you're going ahead of him." 

The youngest huffed, "Don't make it sound like a game of chase!" 

"But you two get along really well, I mean, you agreed on going fishing." Snorted Jihoon, slapping his thigh as his giggles escaped piercingly. 

"Hey!" Chenle inturupted, "I was just being a gentleman! Also I was the one who had to suffer with a plate of salty fried rice, be proud of me!" 

Jihoon clicked his tongue, "You just want to impress him, showering him with compliments and love." He cooed.

"Oh," Soonyoung joined in, "I see now. Someone head over heels for Renjun." 

"It's not like that." Chenle whined, "I just- I mean- that's kinda the reason why I-"

"YOU TWO!" 

Once again, his skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter