Chapter 16

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You all fit in one car?"

A slap was smacked on Donghyuck's shoulder, making him flinch and the inside if his mouth at the sudden hit.

"Hyuck! That is not how you greet new people!" Mark hissed, shooting lasers at the tanned male.

"Nah, it's alright." Laughed off a newbie. He was one of the guys, out of four other people, that had step out of Renjun's car. Plastering a blinding smile and had easy facials to remember. A small nose and eyes that glimmer in the sunlight. "I'm Ten, you must be Chenle's friends." He brought out a hand from his side, sending Donghyuck a grin.

The younger clasped their hands together, "I sure am, what would Chenle do without me." He proudly said,"Lee Donghyuck, nice to meet you."

Chenle watched as his friends greeted Renjun's. They seemed to get along better than he thought, especially Mark and Taeyong. The Canadian had his arm wrapped around the other's waist, skipping away to the welcoming entrance.

"Hey," Called out a voice. He spun around to see Renjun's Chinese friend, Sicheng.

"Hello," He muttered in his mother language, "you going in?"

The university student nodded, signaling Chenle to follow behind. He wondered, how was he going to fit in with the others?

Jeno was completely hip to hip with Jaemin, while Donghyuck, Doyoung and Ten had raced inside with the two. Sicheng had drifted off to Jaehyun, leaving him and Renjun side by side.

"So, what do you think of them?" Renjun suddenly asked, stuffing his hands inside his jeans.

"They're very nice and welcoming." He answered. "Even though I think I'm the only person who's going to have trouble fitting in."

Renjun flapped his hands, "None sense!" He huffed, "When you're with those guys, trust me, you'll somehow find your place."

Chenle bit his bottom lip, unsure, "How do you know that?"

"Trust me." Renjun said, creasing his shoulder. "Race you to the gates!"

He heavily sighed, glaring at Renjun's silliness. But in the end he brushed his bangs, laughing behind the older as he raced him, catching up with Renjun right away.

Today was the day where he lets his friends waste his pocket money, as a sign of forgiveness. He couldn't let his insecure self trap him behind. They're in a fun fair, with the most blaring rides and begged-full treats. Who wouldn't want to have fun?

As he entered, the shouts of people near the arcade exploded in his ears. Blaring screeches and screams boomed into his face, blowing him back. A little girl was thanking a Turkish Ice Cream seller, nodding as her purple pigtails jumped along with her bouncing head. Everyone in the place seemed to be so happy, even the baby that passed by in a crib was giggling non-stop.

"Guys!" Donghyuck suddenly squealed. "Let's ride that octopus!"

His finger pointed at a ride, with eight long limbs, face all eager and excited.

"Who's up for it?"

Chenle could see all nine of them raise their hands up, except for Doyoung and Renjun. He had his head hung low, hands fiddling with the hem of his grey sweater. The older Renjun's back, nodding his head for them to go ahead. "I'll go with Renjun to grab some snacks."

While the two left, Jaehyun shook his chin, "They're already hungry." He laughed.

Jeno s his arm around a certain coal haired boy's waist, pulling him closer to a limit where there was no space between them. The lad he had snuggled to, flinched at the touch, glancing at Jeno pleadingly.

"Me and Jaemin," Jeno murmured, "we're going to have sometime, alone." He said, returning a smile to his new lover.

"Wait," Snapped Taeyong, "You guys are official?" He asked, which was more of a loud roar to Chenle.

The two stayed quiet.

"Oh Taeyong," Ten nudge his side, "Let them be."

The older glared at Jeno, "How am I suppose to trust a guy like him Ten! He was always the one that plays around with Jaemin!"

Taeyong was startled that the younger went againts him. He then grabbed Jaemin to himself, still stapling the most furious stares at the brunet. His lips raised into a hiss, his top set of white teeth.

Jeno gaped, but then calmed down in return. He took Jaemin's wrist and pulled him back to his arms, and wrapping them around the younger. "I promise to take care of him." He lastly said, before marching off with Jaemin into the crowds.

The Thai had a deep frown on his face, stomping away from the flustered male. Taeyong was now begging Ten for forgiveness, on his knees and trying to give soft kisses to the disappointed boy.

The rest wasn't sure if they were suppose to worry of laugh it off. But Jaehyun was already in tears, holding his stomach as he spluttered at Taeyong, who was still pleading soberly.

Mark scrunched his face, "I guess we should leave them alone....?" He lisped, scurrying away with the four.

The night seemed to be layering their day faster than he thought. The sizzling sun was sinking in the view ahead, leaving the sky to be painted with all the warm colours he could think of. Lights of the Carnival was starting to be lit up, making the scene even more breathtaking than before. Sounds of day started to fade away, as the stars begin to twinkle in the far distance.

"Have you heard?" Sicheng turned to Chenle and the others, his sticky Ice Cream. "Fireworks are happening tonight!"

Everyone was now gathered again, cramped in two joint tables. They all threw their hands in the air, widening their eyes in thrill. Donghyuck kept on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter