Chapter 8

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was awesome!" Chenle high five with Jeno, cheering through the cafeteria. 

Jeno laughed, "I did a great job, huh?" 

Yes, the two had just done their daily routine prank on the one and only timid Na Jaemin.

"Sorry I couldn't make it to the morning hang out." Apologies Jeno, as he set his tray down on the table. 

Chenle shuffled on to his seat, "Nah its okay." 

Mark then came and settled down in front of him while Donghyuck hopped next to him. 

"So, did anything happen?" Donghyuck asked, palming his cheeks into his hands. 

The foreigner made a clueless face, rubbing his forehead.

Mark scoffed, "You know between you and Jieun." He cleared off.

"Oh right," Chenle muttered, "I haven't told you guys." 

He then sighed, confessing about his new relationship with the reven head. Shrugging his shoulder like it was nothing, Chenle smiled at the end, getting breathless gasps from the two. 

"And you only told Jeno about this? How dare you Chenle!" Donghyuck huffed, crossing his arms. 

"I can't believe it," Mark mumbled, "Chenle's in a relationship before Jeno!" He howled, getting laughs from his lover and the blonde. 

Jeno grunted, "So? It doesn't mean I'm not aiming for anyone." He snapped at the oldest. 

The table cooed at him. Chenle rolled his eyes, "Oh right, he's targeting for someone alright." He nickered, smirking at his best friend. 

"What!" Donghyuck burst, "And you haven't told me? Spill it young man!" 

Chenle laughed at Donghyuck's shriek, clicking his tongue carelessly. He was still worried about his mother's reaction on his first relationship, even though Renjun said he would explain to her. He found it unfair, after all it was his mother, not the older's. It was as if he was saying his mother preferred Renjun than him, which makes him feel flipped out.

His head then jumped to his and Renjuns marriage. No, they weren't engaged, yet. Their parents were nice enough to let them off and get into each others comfort zones. Something Chenle was glad about. 

"Never knew the bold Lee Jeno had a thing for Na Jaemin." Mark tweeted. 

"Everything is a surprise hyung." Chenle said, fiddling with his fingers under the table. 

Like how I'm hiding all these secrets from you guys. 

Between the two, Chenle had arrived home first, kicking his feet up on the couch with Junie up his face. He had his backpack thrown in front of the living room and his uniform shirt draped somewhere on the fancy red carpet. 

When the door creaked open, he popped out of his comfortable position. He knew Renjun was going to tell him off for putting frogs in Jaemin's underwear.

The older slumped his foot one by one, slowly closing the door. He shot a look at the maroon backpack, kicking it out of his path. 

Chenle was out blared by the red head's actions, lips gaping and word less.

When he lifted his head up and saw the younger, his face went as white and dry as ice. Renjun's throat hitched, and lips stitched securly. He threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter