Chapter 4

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chenle smiled, he remembered his mother telling him that Mr.Kim couldn't be with him like he had always been, only driving him from one place to another. But again, the ancient man left him another plate of breakfast, though this time he left a pan of omelette, with a glass of orange juice. He had never tasted such a heart warming dish before. 

Entering his respective morning class, he found his best friend sitting on his seat, staring out of the widow. He walked towards the brunette, who was still looking out in space. Chenle huffed, sometimes Jeno really wants it the hard way. 

He lifted his hand to the olders nose, pinching it hard. 

"Ouch! The hell was that for!" Jeno groaned, rubbing the area Chenle grabbed.

The younger chuckled, "What are you doing here, repeating a year?" He snickered.

Jeno smacked his arm, "Can't I wait for my bud."

"Awh, that's sweet!" Chenle cooed, then automatically turning his smile to a straight line, "no really, what do you want?" 

"Well you see," Jeno said, picking up his bag from his feet."Tonight, can you acompany me to the park."

Chenle sighed, "Well I can't, me and Renjun are-"

Jeno cutted him off, "You and Renjun, how did that ever happen?"

Oh shoot. Chenle cursed under his breath, gritting his teeth. He had never told Jeno that he and Renjun were now living together, he would really get embarrassed. 

"N-no, um...I'm having dinner with his family!" Chenle spluttered. He looked at the wall, spotting the clock ticking the time away.

"Didn't you have a family dinner jut a few days-"

Chenle grabbed Jeno's shoulders, pushing him near the door. His classmates gave them a weird look, lifting their eyebrows and twitching their nose. "Well look at the time! I'll talk to you later with Donghyuck and Mark hyung, see you at lunch!" He shoved Jeno out his tutor classroom, slamming the door on his face, making the boy shake.

Wiping the sweat on his forehead, Chenle exhaled. That was close. He should keep his marriage with that 'devil' a secret, at least for now. Especially from Jeno, Mark and Donghyuck, his closest friends. Though he wasn't the type of person to keep secrets to himself.

The morning today was hectic. Renjun took so long in bathroom, just to take a quick morning shower. When he entered the bathroom, there were about fifteen different products stocked on the shelves, how many does this boy need? From sun cream, to sented shampoos, anything you need was probably there. It was uncountable for Chenle! 

Not only that, Renjun cooked himself a plate of waffles, leaving the kitchen a huge message! He didn't even left any for him, so he just jugged down a glass of milk for breakfast. Chenle will never understand how Jaemin and Renjun are friends, the boy was just so selfish!

"And tonight I'm even having dinner with that beast." He flicked, rolling his eyes. 

As soon as Chenle got home he grabbed a carton of Moo Milk, an apple and a slice of bread, shutting his shared room. He felt the whole school day drain all his energy. Throwing his backpack on to the bed, and tossing himself onto the chair. 

He planned to just chill and watch some movies while waiting for dinner. Chenle looked over out of the glass door, unlocking it. Staring at the back garden, a smile appeared on his face. Maybe he can do something else.

After a few hours of working hard in their back garden, he gave himself a pat on the back. He never thought fixing up the yard would be this hard. As if he had drowned into a pond, Chenle can feel his sweat sticking againts his red t-shirt. Even his legs were weakened, like he had ran four kilometers back and forth.

"That was tiring, but worth it." He muttered, slapping off the dust on his black shorts.

"Chenle!"

He groaned. Renjun never calls his name calmly. Getting up from the green grass, he walked back inside, hiding away from the setting sun. 

"What is it?" He grunted, throwing his garden gloves onto the staircase. 

"Have you-EW DON'T GET NEAR ME!" Renjun was from the kitchen, with his Moomin towel. He threw the metarial at the smelly lad, smacking it on his right cheek.

"What was that for!" The blonde grumbled. 

"Go take a shower! You stink!" Shrieked Renjun.

Chenle glared at him, "It's called working hard, unlike you!" 

The older gasped, "Excuse me!"

He snickered, "You smell nice, what shampoo did you use?" Chenle teased, walking closer to the red head.

"Don't y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter