Chapter 22

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unsatisfied with the lengthy minutes that had passed, Renjun glanced lousily at the Smoothie shops clock, it's longest hand nearing to the big four. He sighed, while Donghyuck let out a small groan. The two, as well as Mark, Chenle and Jeno, had been waiting for Jaemin in the bar for almost an hour. The sweet coal haired lad had forced each of them to meet him there, because he had something 'amazing' to show. Renjun would've ditch his best friend and head to that, 'amazing' thing already, if he had know where it is.

The oldest slurped his watermelon and peach smoothie, spawning the most bothersome noises in the room. His tanner boyfriend hissed at him, and Mark popped the straw off his lips and huffed wistfully. 

"I would've been watching my little brother play in the local football match that's going on right now, or even buried under my bed if it wasn't for Jaemin," Mark noted, "What's holding up your boyfriend anyways?" He asked Jeno, setting his cup down on the table.

Jeno shrugged his shoulders, "He told me to come here myself, he needed to pick up groceries first for his mom."

"This is why sometimes Jaemin can be a pain," Renjun wailed. "It takes him so long just to get somewhere."

"Talk about yourself," Interrupted Chenle, "You take longer time in the bathroom than doing homework." He then mimicked the older, pretending to apply some lotion on his face, then weirdly posing with his hands postured brassily. From that small act of his, Renjun threatened him and pinched the top bridge of Chenle's nose, grunting angrily.

Swiftly and brutally, the glass door of the small shop burst free, ringing the bell, all sudden. Renjun jumped up his seat, and glared at the averaged height boy at the entrance. 

Jaemin hurried over, his buttoned shirt not properly fastened, as the right side was lower than the other, and his hair as messy as a bird nest that had flew away from it's tree. Just as he was about to greet his friends, the door opened again, but this time, not in such a hassle.

There entered Meilin, wearing a soft blue, thick sweater and a pair of jet black jeans. She flapped her hand a small 'hello', before walking over to the crowded table near Jaemin. 

His chest couldn't stop rising up and down, "Sorry guys," Panted Jaemin, trying his best to put himself together, as his hand d his shirt. "I kinda over talked with- Meiling on the way..."

"That's not a proper excuse to let us rot here for an hour!" Donghyuck sneered, scoffing sharply.

Meilin joined in, "That's not all," She added, "He made us walk around the whole town, because he thought we were meeting at the arcade on the other side of the city." She said, voice all sweet.

Jaemin knew he deserved the killer glares from his friends, as it drowned him in pure deadliness. Even his boyfriend had a disgust face, he tried to kiss it off, but the others complained on too much PDA for the public. 

"Can we just head off now?" Chenle gloated, giving a weird stare at the dark haired male. 

"Let me order a drink first," Jaemin said. He lifted a hand and waved at the employee by the cash register, "Hey Chan, a Dream Slushy please!" 

"Slushy in winter," His beloved boyfriend shook his chin, "If you don't receive kisses for a week, don't come crying to me with a runny nose." 

Jaemin silently bawled, clinging onto Jeno's arm and wailed cheaply. The others sluggishly shook their heads, heaving a burdensome sigh.


One fact, Jaemin loved nature. Sure, small critters like slimy toads and busy bees are somethings he would never want to encounter with, but a fresh scenery was life for him. Renjun understood why. Who wouldn't want to enjoy the flaky snow falling slowly onto their faces, as the white flakes covered autumn away. So, it's understandable why the seven students were striding through the wild woods behind their school. 

Renjun was grossed out by his shoes, they were all damp from the melting snow, and had leaked to his socks. The low hanging branches caught his bright red hair, and he would have to dodge them more carefully than usual. While walking behind his blonde lover, through the whole walk Renjun had his eyes viewing below him, following every step Chenle took exactly. He didn't like the feeling of his feet sinking into the deep cold snow. 

Since he was the one at the very back, he couldn't really hear what his mates were chatte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter