Chapter 24

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun hated when he felt guilty. The gruesome atmosphere would interfere his buzzing thoughts, alerting and worrying him, that anything can hold a grudge against him. For two straight months, he was too busy with his studies, planting himself in Chenle's study room, getting buried under books and books of all his end of year subjects. While that was happening, he was actually pretty excited to start his art project after his other subjects are shoved out of the way, using it as an excuse for completely ignoring Chenle. But that was another reason why he felt guilty.

The main reason? He wasn't able to stop by the orphanage. Renjun truly missed everyone there, from Mrs Kwon, Samuel and his mini gang, as well as the petite lassies. Mostly, he was needing to see little Daehwi. He didn't spend much time with the small fella on the last visit, which was such a shame to his view. Daehwi seemed the type of baby who would love anyone and play with everyone, as long as they kept a clear and friendly reputation. He was playful. Unfortunately, visiting the place without Chenle would be upsetting for the children, he had already promised them that he would bring the other when he comes by. Soonyoung would be suspicious too, since he already know Chenle and him are officially dating. Luckily for the red head, while he was cemented in the cramped room, a letter was sent from the orphanage.

When Renjun first laid his eyes on the white envelope covered in hearts and stars drawn with colourful crayons, he giggled for a bit. Ripping it open, he made sure to not wreck it too much, as he was going to treasure it in his wooden box.

Deer Renjun,

It's Sammy here! We miss yu a lot hyung. :( Why aren't you visiting us, we werr suppos to play hide and syeek together, with Jisung and Jaewan. Daewi missus yu to hyung, he would not stop crying evry day and niht. Yehana and Nayoung are a pein, they always compelain to Mrs Kwon abot yu not coming here. We all miss yu very mach. We (aspesialy Kyulkyung) wantud to meet Chenle hyung again, so we can teach him how to play find the boogy.

Daewi said his first word tuday! It was something lik "Junie bagaboo". I don't anderstand him hyung, it's also sad that yu missud it. But I am sure he was caling yu. Yu ar very lucy!

Plese visit us soon Renjun hyung with Chenle hyung, we all want to play chase and make grill chees together. Mrs Kwon is also planing a kamping trip! I hop yu come. :)

Lots of love,

Kim Samuel and the kidows ❤.

His laugh exploded between the thick walls, slapping his knees at Samuel's cuteness. The messy and half understandable handwriting got his brows lifting, as well as cheeks widely spreading in pain. Renjun felt proud, at the same time was swooned by the kids actions, sending mails these days were rare. Samuel just enjoys satisfying himself with the smallest things.

Over filled with his own happiness, Renjun his chest, then sighed. Today wasn't suppose to be that joyful. After all those months hiding away from his own boyfriend, leading to his friends acting more concerned than ever, Renjun finally planned to open up to one person. Not that he had any other choice, but to slit his throat up and spill in over Meilin's ears.

The female friend wanted to also talk about something with him, which was pretty weird, since usually she would randomly open something up, turning the tension between them even more somber. She clearly instructed him over text, 'Meet me at the old tree house down town. I need this to be very private'. Her message was a little disturbing at first, but Renjun ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter