Chapter 3

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun wasn't home yet, and 21:05 was showing on the digital clock by his bed. Chenle sighed, he wished the male will never step into this house again. He had been having a good time by himself, watching movies, planning his back garden and even cook himself a lovely meal (more like ordering two large pizzas for himself and showered it down with coke.). 

"This is a dream come true." He wowed, dropping himself onto the big bed. 

He loved this house, it wasn't fancy, or blistering with pearls. Nor huge, like his old home. It was perfect, enough privacy and comfort. He could even design things himself, as if it was his own doll house.

"I better get to sleep, tomorrow's school." Chenle yawned, lifting the thick covers and glazing it on top of his tired body. Closing his eye he smiled for the last time that day, before drifting to dream land.

-

Probably this is the latest time he had ever woken up. Fluttering his lashes, Chenle opened his eyes, view still all blurry. He looked at his clock, still half asleep. 

"Good morning Mr.Kim-oh." He was used to seeing the old butler, now finding him not beside his bed was strange.

"OH SHOOT!" He leaped out of his covers, grabbing for the digital clock. "I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" 

It took him just five minutes to shower, put on his clothes and grab his backpack from the closet. He rushed down, running for the kitchen, to find a plate of pancakes ready. 

He furrowed his eyebrows, reading the sign next to it. For Sir.Chenle Zhong. From Mr.Kim. Grinning, he picked up the folded sheet and stuffed it in his pocket. 

"Thanks a lot, Mr.Kim." 

-

"Hey Chenle, haven't seen you through the weekend!" His best friend Jeno smacked his back, giving him his famous grin.

Chenle laughed, "I know that smile, you've got a plan in mind?" 

Jeno giggled, "You know me so well."

"So what is it?"

The brunette smirked, "I'm getting you, Na Jaemin." 

Chenle sighed, Na Jaemin was Jeno's favorite victim. He sometimes even tease the poor boy without Chenle. Why? Everytime they trick or play a prank on him, Jeno likes the way he wouldn't do anything back and stay zipped. But in the end he wouldn't tell the teacher. Jeno's favorite part though is how he drowns in red, everytime he tries to go up to the older and tells him to stop. He loved it when Jaemin blushed.

The two giggled as they stood near by the coal haired boy's locker, watching Jaemin getting closer to them with his best friend, the person Chenle hated the most.

Renjun glared at Chenle, before spitting at Jeno, "Don't say this is one of your pranks!"

Jeno flashed his teeth, "Oh dear, don't be too sure." He said, now turning to Jaemin, "And you better watch out, honey."

Chenle cringed at Jeno's pet name for Jaemin, he didn't know why his best friend does that. But it was a very good way to tease the other, who's face was already crimson.

Jaemin hid his cheeks, shirking his neck into his collar. Chenle had noticed he would always to this, as if he was hiding something.

"Move out," he whispered from is shirt, "I need to get my books."

Jeno flicked his tongue, eyeing him as if he was a predator. He bit his lips and stepped closer to Jaemin, making them chest to chest. Chenle could hear Jaemin whimper like a puppy, staring at Jeno with his doe like eyes

"Go ahead," Jeno said. He bought his lips closer to Jaemin's ears, "I'll never hurt you, babe." 

This time Chenle widened his eyes, what the heck is he doing? Renjun pulled his friend back, holding on to his shoulders.

Jeno smirked, moving out of his way. Renjun this time scowled at him, leading Jaemin to his lockers. He opened the metal storage, leaving crickets to jump onto their face.

"JENO, CHENLE!" 

-

Chenle sighed, there they were again, Mr.Choi in the front desk staring deeply at them, with his feet lifted up to the table. He continued to on his cherry flavored lollipop, as if it's the only thing he can do.

Jeno, who was beside him looked out of the window, staring at the waving trees, on sync with the wind. 

The Chinese boy replayed the scene. It was strange, the way Jeno acted towards Jaemin, it was more cheesier. He couldn't understand, was he just playing with him even more or-

"You kids may go now." Mr.Choi said, still firmly seating on his chair.

Chenle imme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter