Chapter 9

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wasn't sure how to feel, disappointed, heart broken, selfish? All the emotions swirled inside his head, making him boil in fear and disgusts.

Groaning, he grabbed onto the handle of the car, scaring Mr.Kim who was patiently waiting for him. Chenle shuffled on to his seat while warm, angry tears rushed down his face like a hot waterfall.

"Are you okay Sir?" The driver asked. 

He sniffled, "Yeah. Let's head home." 

Mr.Kim the engine, making it roar loudly, maybe as loud as his heart. 

He wanted to run away from there, he didn't like getting bossed around and he was given too much instructions. He wanted to make his own decisions, so he can full fill his own future and not get set up. He wanted to go to a place, where he actually feels like home. 

"Renjun, I need to tell you something." His best friend, Jaemin, uttered as they arrived at their second period.

The said red head lightly grumbled, "Let me guess, he hung up your football shorts in the front gates for the whole school to see-" 

"No-"

"Along with your underwear!" Renjun finished, pushing up a finger against the brunet's lips. 

Jaemin smacked his hand off, "Something even worse." He muttered, biting his tongue from the inside his mouth.

Renjun laughed, "Oh common, what else is much more worse than the girls knowing that you get Hello Kitty undies for you Birthday." 

This time Jaemin slapped his hand on to the other's mouth, feeling his body needs to murder the older. He looked at his surroundings, to make sure his classmates didn't hear a single word and glared at Renjun.

"Just let me finish!" He hissed, pushing Renjun down on the seat next to him. "Jeno asked me out." 

Renjun gawk at him, feeling a little lost. He scratched his head and cleaned his ears, "Pardon me, but I think I heard it wrong."

Jaemin groaned, "I'm serious Jun!"

He gasped and his widened his eyes, "As in asked you out on a date? How is this a bad thing?" 

"BECAUSE I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LEE JENO I'VE HATED SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!" He wailed, rocking Renjun's body back and forth. 

"I mean I've always hated him too, because you hated him. But to think of it, he's just silly." Renjun said, taking out his history notes and a thick text book from his backpack.

"I don't know how to answer him Renjun." Moaned Jaemin, slumping back on his chair. 

"If you actually hated him, you would've rejected him on the spot, instead of whining at me." 

Jaemin sighed.  

"You should give it a try, maybe he'll show you his positive face."

The younger gurgled, "Like he has one." 

"Everyone has a good and bad side," Renjun said, "they just show it to certain people."

Renjun didn't expect any answers from Jaemin after what he had said. He just sighed once more before dropping his head on to the table.

From the corner of his eyes, Renjun could see Meilin skipping to his way, having an unsure smile on her lips. She greeted him and Jaemin with a soft hello before grabbing Renjun by his arm. The Chinese lassie excused them from the dying brunet, dragging Renjun outside of the class. 

"Hey, what was that for!" He shouted as soon as Meilin let go of her grip. 

She giggled, "I wanted to just say sorry." 

"For what- oh yeah." Renjun knew she would feel guilty for telling Jieun that Chenle liked her. But at the same time he couldn't really blame her for the cause. 

"It's alright," He laughed, feeling his body stiffen, "It wasn't your fault after all. I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. But hey, they found out they loved each other!" He cheered. "At least, I hope." 

"Sorry, I didn't get the last part." 

"Nah, it's nothing."  Said Renjun, flapping away the tension that fell on his shoulders.

Meilin flashed a friendly smile, "I'm surprised we aren't close." She muttered, rocking her feet. 

Renjun raised a brow.

"I mean we both are Chinese and basically have each other for most classes." She cleared, making him laugh timidly. 

"Yeah, you have a point." 

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor." Meilin mumbled, playing with her nails. "Can you help me get a history text book from the cupboard in room A1?" She asked, slightly quiet down than before. 

"Of course! It's no biggie." Renjun assured. He stood there, stuffing his hands inside his pockets. 

The female leaded the way, asking Renjun a few questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter