[F] Take Care of Her (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You were sitting along with your members for your comeback live broadcast. Square Up was being released in a few minutes and you couldn't help but be nervous. It's been a long time since your group has come back and knowing that everyone probably has expectations you were constantly worried. The members would constantly reassure you that everything would be fine, the fans would love it. You were relaxed at first until you started to worry what if your fans didn't like it? What were you going to do? Then you were back to being worried again. But with all the good reactions from a short preview that was played, it gave you that reassurance that everything will go well. 

" If you were on an island and you had to take one member and a weapon what would you bring & who would you bring? " Jisoo read

While the other members were saying to pick them you and Jennie just stayed quiet. You don't ever want to be on an island alone unless if it was for vacation purposes but even then, you probably wouldn't last long. 

" I'd bring the lightstick since I can use the middle of the lightstick to kill things since it's stronger and as for the member I would bring, first of all, it wouldn't be Jennie. " Jisoo answers

The members burst out laughing while Jennie whines. 

" Why?! " Jennie whines

" If I bring her, I'm going to have to work hard to take care of her. " Jisoo responds. 

" Take care of me too~ " Jennie sulks

" No, that can't do. " Jisoo answers while Jennie pouts. 

While Lisa and Rose were convincing Jisoo to choose why she should pick them, Jennie looks over to you. You were confused why but the answer clicks in your head in a matter of seconds. That's why you end up avoiding her stares. 

" Don't ignore me~ " Jennie whines. 

You laugh and pretend that you can't hear her. 

You were always used to Jennie being like this. True, she's known for being charismatic and having great stage presence which makes her intimidating but, you and the other members know Jennie isn't cold. She's the complete opposite of that. 

" Moving onto the next question. It's your turn! " Jisoo says as she looks at you. 

You mess around with the little paper toy 5 times and you read the question. 

" Uhm... this is the same question. So should we pick another one? " You ask

" No pick me~ " Jennie whines. 

Jisoo and the others laugh while you just sit there clueless. 

" It's up to you if you want to answer the question or cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter